ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Need a Bee Man #3105565
04/04/12 09:44 AM
04/04/12 09:44 AM
West Central Illinois
I
il.trapper Offline OP
trapper
il.trapper  Offline OP
trapper
I

West Central Illinois
In Collinsville IL. I don't know enough to do this job myself. But they need to be gone within the week.

They are in a tree outside the family's back door. Have been there for years so it is a rather large hive. I really think there are two hives in the same tree. One low and another high. If it is the same hive it is at least 20' long.

Members of the family are allergic to bees. Call me at 618-795-6046 if you can help.

Bruce

Re: Need a Bee Man [Re: il.trapper] #3105577
04/04/12 09:58 AM
04/04/12 09:58 AM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Post this over on beemaster.com or look up the bee remover page there to find a beek that can help.

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread