ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Holy sheepdip, the bees are swarming! #3087175
03/22/12 10:13 PM
03/22/12 10:13 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
Five calls today and I can't get to them fast enough. Odd thing this year is they are going straight in and bot hanging. Three of the calls the bees are already in the structure so I now get to schedule a cut out, no comb though. I already have one trap out in progress with another scheduled and another cut already scheduled for next week. My hive count has doubled in the last week.
Heck I'm also still selling squirrel exclusions even though I tell them I'm a month out from even being able to schedule them. I even told one today to call the other guy and was told he would wait for me.
This mild winter has the bees in great shape and I expect to be running can to can't the rest of the summer. By my reckoning thee bees are at least two weeks ahead of schedule.

[Linked Image]
Re: Holy sheepdip, the bees are swarming! [Re: warrior] #3087288
03/22/12 11:16 PM
03/22/12 11:16 PM
fla
P
p barrett Offline
trapper
p barrett  Offline
trapper
P

fla
Did 200 splits today and re queening tomorrow,i am not looking forward to this heat

Re: Holy sheepdip, the bees are swarming! [Re: warrior] #3087676
03/23/12 09:47 AM
03/23/12 09:47 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Nice , wish we had bees , I've always wanted to get into bee keeping ,someday looks like fun , there's a lot of farmers markets around a bee keeper would do well , got into gensing farming two years back so fare so good , my kids make fun of me because i tell them in 12 years will sell are roots , theres good money in the seed to

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: Holy sheepdip, the bees are swarming! [Re: p barrett] #3088106
03/23/12 03:51 PM
03/23/12 03:51 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted By: p barrett
Did 200 splits today and re queening tomorrow,i am not looking forward to this heat

Bodes ill for this summer!

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread