Computer Stuff

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#162557 - 04/02/07 06:39 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Mark Moore]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
Godsman: Please add his user name to the post for all to see.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

#163193 - 04/03/07 11:04 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: BigBob]
minktrapper6099 Offline
trapper

Loc: northwest Ohio
DavidOk promised to buy some traps from me. He told me to hold them for a couple of weeks until he got paid so I did. I told other buyers who wanted them that they were sold. After another couple of weeks and 4 more unanswered Pm's I finnaly got him to respond back to me on the main trapshed board. He then backed out of our deal. The lack of courtesy and communication is why I am posting here. No money changed hands just frustration, lack of respect and lost time. I wish David well in the future but I will not deal with him anymore.

#166657 - 04/05/07 04:09 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: mickeysdad]
mickeysdad Offline
trapper

Loc: Pine Haven, Wyoming, USA
 Originally Posted By: mickeysdad
I just heard from the guy, and he told me the check will be in the mail tomorrow, I will post name address and phone number if this fails.. Ky Madman, you have way too many friends for any one to think this was you, we had a great sale experience. I ordered my MB650's the other day!!

I have the money in hand all is well!!

Don't buy any Polaris products, they don't stand behind them

#173807 - 04/10/07 08:03 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Titus Bass]
Greatwhitehunter Offline
trapper

Loc: massachusettes New England
update on Kaw-Ligwa did screw me over i have not gotten anythign heres some pm's

Kaw-Ligwa-You make it all six traps for my four 220s and we can have a deal.We each pay our own shipping to each other. Also I do not ship first. I just finished a deal with "Logan" on here and you can also check my website to see I am a legit person but I have been burned in the past by shipping first. If you can agree to these terms then we can exchange addresses and get the deal underway. Let me know.

Kaw-Ligwa-Well, here we go. I just got back from the post office. The traps were delivered I got mad to begin with as I thought I had been taken, I kept talking with the lady there and one thing then the other and I happen to notice the address that was on the paper she was showing me. I pulled out my paperwork from where I had shipped them out with your address on it and it wasnt even close to your address. I showed it to her and explain that they had made a mistake as my label was not showing the address that they had delivered them to. Long story short at this point Im not sure if they are going to make good or not. BUT to cover my deal with you I still have some 220s. AND I WILL cover my deal with you as this had nothing to do with you. I can NOT get them out today because what I have still in on the line. I WILL however pull them today. They are the same as the ones from before no difference. Bought all at the same time everything. Only difference is that these four will have been set out two weeks more than the other four. I apologize for the problem but it wasnt really my fault. OH and these will be sent UPS!!!!!!! NOT USPS!!!!! I will get them out ASAP. Let me know if this is all ok or if there is anything else I can explain to you.

well as you can see "somthing" happend with the post dffice and he said he would make right on his deal but i havent recived them funny he thought he would get screwed over ends up i did! \:\(

#175131 - 04/11/07 08:35 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Greatwhitehunter]
bigpat Offline
trapper

Loc: New York
OK guys I've had bad dealings with 2 guys. First is Matt Smith. I traded him some traps and earth anchors for several bottles of lure. I sent the traps and he sent some of the lure. PM'ed me and said he couldn't find the others, but he would send them ASAP. Said he was happy with the traps and swore he would make it right. This was on 4-1-07. He even posted me on the good feedback. I haven't heard from him since. He's ignored several PMs from me. I still see him posting deals on here, so I hope noone else gets stuck.
The other one is Jamie S. Parker Jr. Username is colingtontrapman. He posted an ad wanting a dried turkey fan. We worked out that he would trade me some 110s. I told him he could basically have the fan if he sent me enough traps to cover the shipping. I sent it out, which cost $4.80. I expected maybe 2 110s. On 3-29-07 he said as soon as he got the fan & amount he would send out the traps. I mailed the fan on 3-30-07, PM'ed him with the cost. I have not heard from him again. He has also ignored several PMs.

#175249 - 04/11/07 09:42 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: bigpat]
matt smith Offline
trapper

Loc: Brewer Maine
bigpat, im sry that you feel as though i did not keep my end of the deal, but for the record i never received any pms from you so i was not trying to ignore you. i have sent you a PM explaining the situation and your post befor i did not know that was about me. i thought we had worked this out so please respond to my PM so we can fix this serious misunderstanding

#175292 - 04/11/07 10:14 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: matt smith]
bigpat Offline
trapper

Matt contacted me and it looks like we got things worked out.

#175302 - 04/11/07 10:20 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: bigpat]
colingtontrapman Offline
trapper

Loc: NC
bigpat im sorry that it took so long but i would appreciate it if you would clear up the bad feedback on me i was having some family issues and was away from home not at the computer there are 4 110's on the way to you as we speak. i got the fan and hopefully it will get me a gobbler this weekend shoot me back a pm and hopefully we can get this cleared up thanks jamie

#175304 - 04/11/07 10:22 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: bigpat]
colingtontrapman Offline
trapper

Loc: NC
bigpat i sent you the pm explaining the deal hopefully we will get it cleared up

#175324 - 04/11/07 10:36 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: colingtontrapman]
bigpat Offline
trapper

Colintontrapman just contacted me and it looks like we have things straightened out.

#180506 - 04/16/07 11:43 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: wheelers]
bigpat Offline
trapper

Colingtontrapman sent me the stuff he promised. Good merchandise, so I consider our deal square.

#180515 - 04/16/07 11:52 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: minktrapper6099]
CharlesKS Offline

Loc: Kansas,32,6-1,220,B/B NS
 Originally Posted By: minktrapper6099
DavidOk promised to buy some traps from me. He told me to hold them for a couple of weeks until he got paid so I did. I told other buyers who wanted them that they were sold. After another couple of weeks and 4 more unanswered Pm's I finnaly got him to respond back to me on the main trapshed board. He then backed out of our deal. The lack of courtesy and communication is why I am posting here. No money changed hands just frustration, lack of respect and lost time. I wish David well in the future but I will not deal with him anymore.

when you get a little older, you will realize when your selling something, alot of people may want to buy it, but for whatever reasons back out of wanting to buy it. you know how many times ive tried to sell something, and people say they want it, but no money shows up? part of it. I do not think this warrants a post in the bad feedback column, as you didnt send any items and he didnt ever send money. try selling a vehicle sometime, see how many people tell you money is on the way.

charles

#186906 - 04/23/07 09:34 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: CharlesKS]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
NOTICE:

GreatWhiteHunter is Matt Conner, posted early on the neg feedback. Muskrat24, the poster say's the deal is still bad.
I started a deal for the whole package with GWH and when asked about it, backed out of the deal.

GWH apparently also made a trade with SnaringAmerica for some of the items I was supposed to get, with nothing recieved as yet.

BobMo also had a deal collapse when I aked GWH what's up.

Wheelers has posted problems with recieving paid for goods.

Muskrat24 was banned for posting a link to an anti site with a virus attatched among other things.
He set up a dual registration and is also doing biz under the name ButlerMilitia, no location given after being reminded by me, and told by Boss Paul to post one.

Edited by BigBob (05/24/07 06:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Correction/Update

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

#187097 - 04/23/07 03:07 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: BigBob]
minktrapper6099 Offline
trapper

Loc: northwest Ohio
Charles,

How do you know how old I am? I may be older than you. Just because people flake out on deals that does not make it right or does it? I have always thought and grew up with my father and grandfather teaching me that a mans word should count for something. I understand that sometimes things happen that we had not planned for and we may have to make other arrangements but no consideration or communication at all is uncalled for in my book! A simple something come up would of been fine but nothing at all is not an honorable thing amongst fellow trappers. Charles I respect your post and your good reputation and your body of work on these forums but I disagree with you that we should all just set the bar lower and expect to be disapointed. That my friend is exactly what is wrong with society today. I'm glad our forefathers didn't have the bar set so low or we would still be serving the King Of England.

Mark

#187135 - 04/23/07 03:59 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: minktrapper6099]
Greatwhitehunter Offline
trapper

Loc: massachusettes New England
Bigbob please pm me abotu this as i have talked withthe people you metioned and all unsderstand so where is it your right to post B>S about me? the reason i canceled our deal was that i dont have the money to send every thing first before you sent me the money and i decied i didnt want to sell all my stuff off and as far as muskrat24 im working everythig out with him as we speek so where do you get the right to post if someone else got screwed over when they dont feel that way? hmmm if you wishing to disuss this like men please pm me so we can no need to be posting all this b.s on here.... pm me or please refrain from posting about me as my comp is down and i am a a freinds house who told me you posted this and i wasnt the person dealing with BobMo it was a guy from work not i and bobmo knows that i just talked with him so all im getting at is why do you get to act like police and correct every1 on their mistakes wheni see you make misstakes that you conplain abotu other ppl making like cant do this or this on trap shed or please dont comment on somone eales's thred its a rule well the other day i saw you post oh wow your selling those for how much? so see i can play the game 2.

Matthew Connor

Edited by Greatwhitehunter (04/23/07 04:05 PM)

#187777 - 04/24/07 07:28 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: huntinglonewolf]
mn_minkman Offline
trapper

Loc: Minnesota
got and adress and maybe a phone number. call the police in his town youd be asurpriced how fast you get your money back or your traps. if you sent postal money order for them contact the post office just things i have done that have worked thanks

#188042 - 04/24/07 12:48 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Craig Todaro]
45/70 Offline
trapper

Loc: Georgia
I have done several deals with Creek. Never have had a problem. He has gone above and beyond in hoilding up his end.
Waugh!
45/70

#188134 - 04/24/07 02:36 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: 45/70]
huntinglonewolf Offline
trapper

Loc: Wyoming
I bought a doz. #3 montgomeries for 100.00 shipped from nute and he said they were sent on the 5th and I have talked to him on the phone and he says once they were sent he wasn't liable anymore. I sure wouldn't recommend any dealings with him to anyone. I still have not got them.

#188294 - 04/24/07 05:23 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: huntinglonewolf]
LAtrapper Offline
"Professor"

Loc: Lower Alabama (Daleville)
huntinglonewolf,
I'm sure that he has proof that he sent them insured, has a tracking number or at least a copy or the receipt (dated on the 5th) to provide to you with proof of shipping. I have never shipped anything for which I wasn't given a receipt. If he can't provide the proof, he should be banned from this forum.

Ron Fry

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthrea...true#Post164938

Ron Fry

#188319 - 04/24/07 05:44 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: LAtrapper]
huntinglonewolf Offline
trapper

Loc: Wyoming
He said that was not his resposibility he only had to put them in the mail.

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  tmrschessie