Home

BAD FEEDBACK #1

Posted By: JerryD

BAD FEEDBACK #1 - 12/23/06 06:05 AM

simmonsd17 (Micheal F Simmons) out of Le roy Il. or San Diego stiffed me on an auction two years ago still waiting on what I paid for. He more than likely will be using a new name when he reregisters. so beware
Posted By: conejo

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/23/06 10:06 PM

newvtrapper
Scott Orr
6021 East Pea Ridge Road
Huntington, WV 25705
I paid for traps and never recieved them
Posted By: Muskrat24

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/23/06 10:14 PM

BEWARE OF:

Matt Connor
Winchendon Massachusettes

Traded some traps, and lure for a trail camera, mink stretchers and cable stakes and never recieved them. He is also on T4K as masstrapperboy.

Muskrat24
Posted By: Heavyduty

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* - 12/24/06 03:19 AM

Post deleted by James White

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 12/24/06 01:46 PM

Posted By: IhuntEsetters

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 12/24/06 02:28 PM

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 12/24/06 03:37 PM

Posted By: scrounger

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/24/06 05:42 PM

Larry McCalip promised to send traps after he recieved my money no traps were sent.
Posted By: Dan Allen

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/24/06 09:28 PM

I lost all the pm's I had but I think his name was killercoonman. Stuck me on a trade for about 15 dollars worth of stuff. ~Dan~
Posted By: Pogo

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/25/06 09:23 PM

Beware Rammel!!
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/26/06 12:10 AM

"Please do not post anything under this topic if it didnt happen from a deal on trapperman."

So if someone is running around screwing trappers over on other boards we are not allowed to warn our fellow T-man members? Interesting.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/26/06 01:25 PM

The post were deleted due to attacks on each other,Dont need that .If it is a post stating a bad dealing then fine,but when it goes back and forth with personal attacks is not good.
Posted By: superdave

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/26/06 02:57 PM

So put a fix on the post to those who are trying to hide the truth by lieing there whay out of the facts of what they done.If not them why not axe the whole section & let everybody take there chances.In essence you are saying if someone gets "screwed" & the "screwer" is retalliating then it gets axed?What is the point then really of this section of forum?What side of the fence do you stand?I am confused by your point & maybe you can clear this up for everyone including myself of the point of this section of forum & what goes & what stays....as of now if someone crys back it is deleted so no one now knows the facts of it or to stay away cause it is now deleted.The point is mute dont you think?

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/26/06 04:54 PM

Simply put,Post if things are bad,But dont use the bad feed back as a personal argument platform,If someone gets screwed by all means post it,and if the person who was giving feedback wishes to say something,That is fine,But please just take personal shots to PM's

I appologize as I jumped the gun on deleting the post.
Posted By: mark

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/26/06 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: James White
Simply put,Post if things are bad,But dont use the bad feed back as a personal argument platform,If someone gets screwed by all means post it,and if the person who was giving feedback wishes to say something,That is fine,But please just take personal shots to PM's

I appologize as I jumped the gun on deleting the post.

You didn't jump Jim. You did the right thing. I read the entire exchange and trust me folks, it didn't belong here. I am not a moderator, but I can recognize the fact that this wasn't put in place for pissing contests, and that is what it turned out to be.
Report the bad deal? OK.......If the one you are accusing has a rebuttal? OK! The complaint has been listed, the difference has been listed, and from that point on it is up to the individual as to who to believe.
All in all, James did the right thing, and had you read the exchange, most of you would probably agree with me.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 12/27/06 12:43 PM

Post deleted by Jtrapper
Posted By: coonmasterx

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/28/06 12:37 AM

Do not deal with BigBuck from State Line Pa., He is a liar and a thief
Posted By: Mn_muskratter

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 12/28/06 11:11 PM

i wold higley recomend not to do buissness with swampratt84 me and him had a trade going i shipped my 4 330 coniebears to him immeditley and tht was probley 8 months ago and i aint recieved my pacage and he dose not return my pm's
Posted By: Scott Phillips

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 12/29/06 02:55 PM

Post deleted by Scott Phillips

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/06/07 01:00 PM

UPDATE ScottW sent me a few 1.5's in apology. As far as I'm concerned, he's made good on the deal.
Posted By: superdave

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/06/07 06:29 PM

As much as I would like to warn you all as I & scrounger I think have both been taken to this point by a 3rd party & I can not make sense of the rules of the bad feedback.The deal started here then went email after the crash.The fact that moderators delete some & not all is bewildering & I can only guess who stays & who goes?I can only guess that it is because it wasnt a deal completed on here?So is this deal that was started on here but finished else where also under the delete by moderator option?I would think a deal would have to be made good to be removed?Is there a rule section or is it who sits higher on the totem pole that stays or goes?
Posted By: Clinton

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/08/07 07:52 PM

It has been over 45 days and still no goods from:

Kolby Smith, North Platte, NE alias BIGDOGG

Promises, promises.

Just so there is no confusion as to his identity:
Kolby Smith from Nebraska.

Update

I finally received my merchandise. Deal with him at your own risk. I would be glad to elaborate in pm for anyone concerned.

Posted By: huckaberry3

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/12/07 02:34 PM

DeerHunterJay

also known as:

mark cooper
144 eby rd
shiloh, ohio 44878

REALLY MISREPRESENTED HIS GOODS!!!!!!

P.M'D YOU ON 1-8-07 NO RESPONSE

I will delete this if you make it right !!!!!!

sincerely

Huck
Posted By: Mississippi

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/20/07 10:46 PM

Don't deal with Tyler Turner goes by TURNER from waterloo, NY. I shipped him some snares and he never shipped me any traps in return. He won't return my emails or call me. After 3 weeks I finally got a the traps. Slow to trade with.
Posted By: TURNER

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/30/07 09:04 PM

First of all Missippi, you took over a month to send the snares to me. You called me and said that you had to make the snares so it would take longer. There was only 3 days left of Beaver season when I got the snares. I gave you my phone number and e-mail address. I even e-mailed you about the trade. If anyone here did not stand up to his word it was you! I'll gladly accept the two traps back and give you back these snares. (HECK)(Sorry Paul)I'll even pay for you to send the traps back to me. I have shown them to other trappers and they all agree that they are not the greatest anyways and I got ripped off. I have made trades and bought items from many other people on this website and have never had a problem except someone who tried to rip me off. I normally don't criticize but you should look at yourself!
After the crash you came on the site trying to find me after I had given you my E-mail and home phone number, and my friends said that you were trashing me on here. I responded right away.

You made snares and did not put swivels on them and then you write and say that I should put swivels on them myself? That's bad business.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 01/30/07 10:12 PM

First off you didn't want swivels, I ask you about them and you said "No", do you have a memory lapse. If you want to swap back thats fine with me send back the snares and pay postage, I'll gadly send them back. I called you and told you that I was waiting on snare parts, thats the reason they were late and you said "no rush" I sent them as soon as the parts came in and I got back in town. You had the snares for three weeks before you sent me the traps. I suggested you use swivels since you didn't want them put on. I made the snares to YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.
Posted By: Titus Bass

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/10/07 03:38 AM

I've done a good number of deals here and appreciate the opportunity. I finally hit on a couple of stiffs. One from Lathrop, Mo, one from Cameron, NC.
I will withhold their name and address to give them ample time to make good on the things I sold them.
Joe Bizub aka Titus Bass
Posted By: BigBob

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* *DELETED* - 02/10/07 09:11 PM

Post deleted by BigBob
Posted By: mikespring

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/12/07 10:55 AM

SMITH from Montana....would not do buisness with him again...advertised 3 high lever victors...I sent money, he sent 2 high levers and 1 low lever. His reply to my pm was he felt that the low lever was a decent trap and it was no big deal. Said he would go back to e-bay,where he does`nt have these problems...good place for him!!!

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 02/13/07 01:54 AM

Post deleted by Clinton
Posted By: Mn_muskratter

Re: BAD FEEDBACK *DELETED* - 02/13/07 10:24 PM

Post deleted by Mn_muskratter

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/14/07 11:50 PM

Big Bob
You are right so here goes.
Jim Novak Clarence Winspear
584 SE 248 Street 156 Hanna Lori Drive
Lathrop, Mo Cameron, NC
I waited 5 weeks for payment on stuff I shipped them. I sent each a postcard reminding them. Both responded with excuses saying they'd get it in the mail. Three weeks now since that day.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/15/07 12:23 AM

Thanks TB
For clarification, as I make it:

Jim Novak
584 SE 248th St
Lathrop, Mo

Would like to know their user names as well.
Posted By: Bob L

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/15/07 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Titus Bass
Big Bob
You are right so here goes.
Jim Novak Clarence Winspear
584 SE 248 Street 156 Hanna Lori Drive
Lathrop, Mo Cameron, NC
I waited 5 weeks for payment on stuff I shipped them. I sent each a postcard reminding them. Both responded with excuses saying they'd get it in the mail. Three weeks now since that day.

No offense to anyone... but why do you ship goods before payment recv...?? Thats the way ive always dealed online. Payment recv..... Goods shipped!

Might just be me?

-Bob \:\)

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/15/07 03:13 AM

Bob L
Like I said, I became (trusting) due to all the good people on this site.
Big Bob
Winspear1, I believe, was one handle, (might have changed).
Jim Novak, I don't rwecall.
Posted By: Prune

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/15/07 03:59 AM

Yep Joe Bizub sent me the stuff right before christmas and i sent out a money order.Thought all was good. Got a post card around Jan.12 i believe asking if i forgot something.I sent him a PM after finding his new name Titus Bass stating i Couldnt do nothing till after MLK day on that tuesday i went and started a research/refund on the money order there wording for a trace.Wanted to make sure that it wasnt cashed.Was told it takes up to 30 days.Febuary 9 was told they will issue a refund.Saturday after work went got another money order.Went out in Mondays mail.My old name was CAWinspear now its Prune

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/17/07 02:29 PM

Please disregard any posts I wrote about CAWinspear. This matter has been settled. There was a problem with a lost money order. Thank you
Joe Bizub aka Titus Bass
Posted By: Creek

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/22/07 12:15 PM

Mark, I have recieved no pm`s from you. Something is up there.
call me and we can get this taken care of.
As far as Duke #3`s with round jaws and round pans I think that is the only way they are made. The no name traps are Montgomery`s, There dogless sq jaw and sq pan. Many times you have to look real hard to find the name on the pan.I really don`t know how you figure I sent the wrong traps. Jack
ph# 620-873-2035
Posted By: Craig Todaro

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/23/07 02:37 AM

I have had a few deals with creek and never had a problem. In his defense. I feel there is something wrong with the P.m system of this new board. I have had guys get ahold of me on other boards and claim they have sent me P.m and i never reply. I honestly never received them. I have also sent replies and potential buyers or sellers claim they didn't receive them. At least listen to him and give him a call.
Posted By: New2Trapping

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/23/07 04:09 AM

I fully back Craig! Creek is a great guy to work with and would work with him again anytime! I have had several pm issues. So maybe somone else should take care of ther pms issues and post on the board that they are having a hard time with contacing creek so when creek readds this please contact me type of thing instead of going to the bad feedback first! my piece anyhow.
Posted By: Creek

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/23/07 11:52 PM

Imauspilot, sent you a pm yesterday. Did you get it?

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 02/24/07 12:58 AM

The pm's on this forum are completely fubar. I'm sure Creek sent you pm's that you did not receive. I NEVER receive new pm's, only replies to ones i've sent.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/02/07 12:44 PM

Those were my traps that were left. Jim emailed me and said he liked them and would send the money, after finding them.
This was after I sent him a postcard reminder with my address.
That was in January. I'm waiting.
Joe Bizub
Posted By: FUR PIRATE

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/02/07 02:19 PM

Joe, I have sent you some PM's but they have not been answerd. I guess I'm doin something wrong in sending them. I'm still tryin to figure this new system out. I have bought and sold hundreds of traps on T-Man with all good feedback. I thank you for your trust but please dont send any more traps without getting payment first. This all happened when the system crashed. Your traps are comming back to you and with all brand new springs on them. I have your traps ready to ship but I lost your address. Will you post it here? Or send PM. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted By: waterfordcooner

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/05/07 01:58 AM

i WILL voucher for fur pirate...had a deal with him he threw in some extra too with our deal...probably just the p.m. system
Posted By: jk

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/07/07 03:39 PM

New2trapping is the young fella from Maine that caused problems last year, Ryan Benoit. BAD BUSINESS Sent him $25 a year ago, he was going to youth detention and now shows up here again. I do not reccommend doing business with him. He is unreliable......jk
Posted By: Beaverhunter2

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/18/07 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: grumpy
YOU JUST DON'T SEND TRAPS WITHOUT GETING PAID first. (his words-not mine!!!)

Not mine, either. I often send traps before receiving the money, and often receive ones I bought that were shipped before the check could have made it to the seller.

You see, when you make a deal- it's a deal. Not "We have a deal but I may change my mind and not send the money." If you're not sure you want to make the deal- don't! If you don't have cash right then, you need to tell the seller before the deal is made. If you do- get it on it's way asap. Days (like one or two)- not weeks.

It's that simple. A man's word is supposed to be his bond. That's what makes the Trap Shed work.

John
Posted By: frankb_ks

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/18/07 12:36 PM

Hey Matt & John,

I have had VERY good trades with you both, and would not hesitate to trade with either of you again, as you have demonstrated to me that you are men of your words. I currently have a sour trade with a guy from over in Maryland. One of those deals I guess. I hurriedly got his stuff out so he could give others Christmas gifts, but he has not managed to hold up his end of the agreement. Lesson learned. These days if I am making a trade, I try not to send out my end of the trade until I get at least a delivery confirmation # from the other guy. It is too bad that it has to be that way, but oh well...

Good Luck To All Traders & Be Well,

Frank

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/19/07 02:18 PM

Frank: Please name a name. Mystery post's do no one any good.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/20/07 03:08 AM

minktrapper6099

Mark sent the traps promptly. The traps were in great shape. His ad said square jawed traps. I received five square jaw traps and four round jaw traps.

Originally Posted By: minktrapper6099
I have 9 Northwoods 1 3/4 coilspring traps for sale. These traps are very strong and are in like new condition. They were speed dipped this fall and have not ever been set to my knowledge. The traps are laminated, baseplated, D ringed, machine chain, 2 crunch proof swivels and an 18 inch or 24 inch pogo cable stake attached with a 1 1/2 washer end. The modifications were very well done on these traps. I will sell all 9 traps shipped to you for $100.00 thanks Mark

Scott,

The traps are square jaws and are regular not offsets.

Thanks for asking Mark

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 03/20/07 02:01 PM

Oooops sorry, BigBob. I was responding to the two guys who posted immediately before me, GreatWhiteHunter, and BeaverHunter2 (Matt & John). If you are refering to the sour experience I have had, I have not gone so far as to lodge a complaint on this forum, because a couple of different guys have told me that they know the guy, and that welching is out of character for him, so I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. In posting my current policy to try not sending stuff until I get a delivery confirmation #, I was trying to offer a suggestion that might save some grief (as it would have me), so maybe the posting will do SOMEONE some good.

Be Well All,

Frank
Posted By: mickeysdad

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/01/07 05:40 PM

I have a problem I made a dead with a guy from Kentucky on some traps I was selling,We BS'd on the Pm's and I felt he was a stand up guy, I shipped the traps before I was paid, I know big mistake, any way so far he has stiffed me out of my money. What should I do?? I am thinking of getting the Sheriff involved in his home county, I do have access to a lawyer if need be but I don't want to go that far.I will place his name, address. and phone number here is things are not made right.. Too bad there has to be people like this.
Posted By: Ky_Madman

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/02/07 01:27 AM

Give the Forum his name Mickeysdad.... I don't want people to think it was me!!!

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/02/07 02:27 AM

I just heard from the guy, and he told me the check will be in the mail tomorrow, I will post name address and phone number if this fails.. Ky Madman, you have way too many friends for any one to think this was you, we had a great sale experience. I ordered my MB650's the other day!!
Posted By: Mark Moore

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/02/07 09:45 PM

I have waited over a month in hopes of not making a post here but beware of:
Frankie Stumbo
10 Columbia Blvd.
East Stroudsburg, Pa 18302
e-mail: FinishingTouchSkullworks@hotmail.com
862-377-9469

Shipped him otter skulls including frt...never got paid, heard the usual excuses from "will mail tommorrow, lost your address, etc. His actions indicate HIS DISHONESTY...would love to delete this post, BUT I think there is no danger that he will pay.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/02/07 11:39 PM

Godsman: Please add his user name to the post for all to see.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/05/07 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: mickeysdad
I just heard from the guy, and he told me the check will be in the mail tomorrow, I will post name address and phone number if this fails.. Ky Madman, you have way too many friends for any one to think this was you, we had a great sale experience. I ordered my MB650's the other day!!

I have the money in hand all is well!!
Posted By: bigpat

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 01:35 AM

OK guys I've had bad dealings with 2 guys. First is Matt Smith. I traded him some traps and earth anchors for several bottles of lure. I sent the traps and he sent some of the lure. PM'ed me and said he couldn't find the others, but he would send them ASAP. Said he was happy with the traps and swore he would make it right. This was on 4-1-07. He even posted me on the good feedback. I haven't heard from him since. He's ignored several PMs from me. I still see him posting deals on here, so I hope noone else gets stuck.
The other one is Jamie S. Parker Jr. Username is colingtontrapman. He posted an ad wanting a dried turkey fan. We worked out that he would trade me some 110s. I told him he could basically have the fan if he sent me enough traps to cover the shipping. I sent it out, which cost $4.80. I expected maybe 2 110s. On 3-29-07 he said as soon as he got the fan & amount he would send out the traps. I mailed the fan on 3-30-07, PM'ed him with the cost. I have not heard from him again. He has also ignored several PMs.
Posted By: matt smith

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 02:42 AM

bigpat, im sry that you feel as though i did not keep my end of the deal, but for the record i never received any pms from you so i was not trying to ignore you. i have sent you a PM explaining the situation and your post befor i did not know that was about me. i thought we had worked this out so please respond to my PM so we can fix this serious misunderstanding

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 03:14 AM

Matt contacted me and it looks like we got things worked out.
Posted By: colingtontrapman

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 03:20 AM

bigpat im sorry that it took so long but i would appreciate it if you would clear up the bad feedback on me i was having some family issues and was away from home not at the computer there are 4 110's on the way to you as we speak. i got the fan and hopefully it will get me a gobbler this weekend shoot me back a pm and hopefully we can get this cleared up thanks jamie
Posted By: colingtontrapman

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 03:22 AM

bigpat i sent you the pm explaining the deal hopefully we will get it cleared up

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/12/07 03:36 AM

Colintontrapman just contacted me and it looks like we have things straightened out.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/16/07 04:43 PM

Colingtontrapman sent me the stuff he promised. Good merchandise, so I consider our deal square.
Posted By: CharlesKS

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/16/07 04:52 PM

DavidOk promised to buy some traps from me. He told me to hold them for a couple of weeks until he got paid so I did. I told other buyers who wanted them that they were sold. After another couple of weeks and 4 more unanswered Pm's I finnaly got him to respond back to me on the main trapshed board. He then backed out of our deal. The lack of courtesy and communication is why I am posting here. No money changed hands just frustration, lack of respect and lost time. I wish David well in the future but I will not deal with him anymore.

when you get a little older, you will realize when your selling something, alot of people may want to buy it, but for whatever reasons back out of wanting to buy it. you know how many times ive tried to sell something, and people say they want it, but no money shows up? part of it. I do not think this warrants a post in the bad feedback column, as you didnt send any items and he didnt ever send money. try selling a vehicle sometime, see how many people tell you money is on the way.

charles

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/23/07 02:34 PM

NOTICE:

GreatWhiteHunter is Matt Conner, posted early on the neg feedback. Muskrat24, the poster say's the deal is still bad.
I started a deal for the whole package with GWH and when asked about it, backed out of the deal.

GWH apparently also made a trade with SnaringAmerica for some of the items I was supposed to get, with nothing recieved as yet.

BobMo also had a deal collapse when I aked GWH what's up.

Wheelers has posted problems with recieving paid for goods.

Muskrat24 was banned for posting a link to an anti site with a virus attatched among other things.
He set up a dual registration and is also doing biz under the name ButlerMilitia, no location given after being reminded by me, and told by Boss Paul to post one.
Posted By: mn_minkman

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/24/07 12:28 PM

got and adress and maybe a phone number. call the police in his town youd be asurpriced how fast you get your money back or your traps. if you sent postal money order for them contact the post office just things i have done that have worked thanks
Posted By: 45/70

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/24/07 05:48 PM

I have done several deals with Creek. Never have had a problem. He has gone above and beyond in hoilding up his end.
Waugh!
45/70
Posted By: huntinglonewolf

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/24/07 07:36 PM

I bought a doz. #3 montgomeries for 100.00 shipped from nute and he said they were sent on the 5th and I have talked to him on the phone and he says once they were sent he wasn't liable anymore. I sure wouldn't recommend any dealings with him to anyone. I still have not got them.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/24/07 10:23 PM

huntinglonewolf,
I'm sure that he has proof that he sent them insured, has a tracking number or at least a copy or the receipt (dated on the 5th) to provide to you with proof of shipping. I have never shipped anything for which I wasn't given a receipt. If he can't provide the proof, he should be banned from this forum.

Ron Fry

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthrea...true#Post164938

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/24/07 10:44 PM

He said that was not his resposibility he only had to put them in the mail.
Posted By: Albert Burns

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/25/07 12:04 AM

Wheelers, I had a good deal with NSTrapper for the same batch of lures you got. Mine were packed very well and I had no problems with them. From dealing with him I believe he will keep his word and make your deal right. Keep us posted, Albert

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/26/07 08:45 PM

I do not know what is happening, but I personally have had good dealings with both Creek and Nute.

Be Well, All,

Frank

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/27/07 09:32 AM

Whats happening is I paid nute 100.00 and never received any traps.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/27/07 09:44 AM

That is not good, and perhaps my good experience with him was an anomaly and not typical of his ethics, but I guess I would have to think that if two adults reach an agreement, and one does not follow through with it, there should be some safeguards to prevent that, and the ensuing hard feelings. For example, I when making a trade anymore, I do not send my end of the trade out until I am VERY clear on what I expect in return & when, and have gotten a delivery confirmation # from the other party proving that he has at least gone so far as to post his end of the trade. Buying and selling things is a bit more complicated I guess. What is that they say about money being the root of all evil(?) Simple barter was for sure a better means of exchange in my opinion.

Be Well, All,

Frank
Posted By: hunter82

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/27/07 01:39 PM

Dont deal with Huntersridge
Jim Roberts
2887 Ivan st
Harrison,MI 48625

I was trying to buy one doszen #1 short springs from him and after he said that he sent them out he pmed me and said not all of them were short spring!When I got them there were only two of them.And he also said that they were all strong traps and in perfect working order otherwise he wouldnt try to sell them to someone.Well when I got the traps many many days later this is what they looked like.As you can see there is only 10 traps in the picture and 2 of them are in pieces.And only three of them are worthy of traping with.The other five would have trouble holding a red squirel with the spring strenth they have.So I sent him these pictures and asked him what was going on and he said that he knows how many traps he put in the box (12 he said) and said that it looks like someone intensionally wrecked the two that are in the pic.Why would I wreck two traps that I just bought from someone?!And then he said that someone at the post office must have opened the box and then broke those two and took the other two.....give me a brake.So after all this he said that he would send out 4 traps too replace the broke ones and the missing ones and that is the last I have ever herd from him.He wont answer and of my pms.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/28/07 04:37 AM

Since hunter82 made his post I figure I better post my issue with

Huntersridge

Jim Roberts
2887 Ivan st.
Harrison, MI 48625

I made a deal with Jim over three weeks ago and it has been over ten days of pm and forum postings with no response from him and no merchandise. Makes me wonder if I will see my stuff since he will not respond to me.

Deal with at your own risk.
Posted By: nute

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/28/07 10:42 AM

Howdy, I have sent the traps, I have the the receipt. I called Marty and he said he never got a call. I have the phone bill with his number. I'm sorry he did not get them yet. I talked to the post office . Thats all I can do. Nute

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/28/07 01:20 PM

Nute, yes I talked with you on the phone but you said you called twice and I only talked with you once. You told me you weren't liable to get proff they were delivered. I have no way of knowing you sent them other then you saying you did. In your auction you stated 100.00 and you paid shipping. It was your responsability to insure them or get deliverly confirmation. Still have not got them. What did the post office tell you as you say you talked with them.
Posted By: mn_minkman

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/28/07 02:05 PM

Jim Roberts
2887 Ivan st
Harrison,MI 48625

heres his number 989-539-8361

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/30/07 02:20 PM

Received the traps today but they weren't sent on the 5th like nute said they were sent on the 9th. From now on nute I would suggest that you get deliverly confirmation as when you state 100.00 shipped it's your responceability to show they were delivered.
Posted By: nute

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 04/30/07 08:02 PM

I think you owe me an apolligy. I told you in the phone call ,the one you said you never got ,that I mailed them on the 9th. I hope in the near future you show a little more common sence. I could go on ,but this is not the place. It's too bad ,I have several traps to sell .You just spoiled it for everyone.Good luck Nute
Posted By: Hunt4FunNebr

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/01/07 01:25 AM

For over 3 months Coonmasterx has been going to pay for some shells he told me 4 different times he wanted! 4 Differrent times the check was in the mail! His word is no good folks! I saved my PMs in case anybody wants to see them Roger

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/05/07 01:51 PM

No nute you stated the 5th. Don't confuse yourself.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/10/07 07:24 PM

Let us know how that comes out, Matt...

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/11/07 09:28 PM

Don't worry about him. He has his own neg feedback and now knows what it's like to be cheated, if indeed he was. See my post at bottom of pg 2.
Posted By: whitetailaddict

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/14/07 11:51 PM

I will not deal with rattraperman again, and would recommend you deal with caution, with this person aka Bret Kuhel.

First deal he wanted was strung out over a few weeks.

Now he wants traps, then a few days later says he "loses" his wallet after a party at his house.

Then I find him dealing on the shed with other people so apparentely the wallent isn't "lost" afterall.

Then he changes story to losing his permission to trap that land, apparentely this would be the only trapping permission he has.

This is why I WILL NOT ship product before receiving payment for most people, a few knuckleheads ruin it for all.

I am a little hesitant about leaving bad feedback, but I have seen other issues with him on here, and want all to be aware. Pm if you have any questions. WTA

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/19/07 02:33 PM

Here's an update on my deal with Matt Smith. I posted here back in early April. He Pm'ed me on 4-11-07, wanting to resolve this. I pm'ed him the first of May, he responded 5-02-07 saying he shipped that day. I still haven't received it. He did'nt stick me too bad, only a couple bottles of lure. Now it looks like he stuck someone else. I would definitely not deal with him again. I would also recommend anyone else be careful dealing with him.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/24/07 05:20 PM

Hey BigBob,

I think I need to try to straighten out a misunderstanding that seems to have occured about my dealings with "GreatWhiteHunter". I have only had one actual deal with him, and it went as agreed upon. I cannot even remember right now, but it seems like I traded him some coilsprings for some jumps. What may have caused the confusion is that I tried to help him with some trouble he was having with "Kawliga". The following is a pm that I sent Matt, that pretty well summarizes the situation and his role in it. Please understand that I am NOT taking sides in a trade disagreement that I have no part in.

Thank You & Be Well, All,

Frank

frankb_ks
trapper

Loc: Olathe, Kansas

Hey Matt,

Well, I guess what it amounts to is that you need to be VERY careful when agreeing to deals that you CAN follow through with an agreement BEFORE you make the agreement. If you cannot afford to send your end of the trade, you must NOT make it. You also MUST not make trades with other peoples stuff, so that you cannot get caught up in someone else "changing their mind". From what you have said, you were somewhat a victim of circumstance, but even more to the point, you were also a victim of your own poor judgement. Young people often receive a fair amount of criticism here on the forum, and almost invariably, that criticism is the result of poor judgment and poor decision making on the part of that person, or some young person or the other.

The way my name got drawn into the fray, I suspect, is that I had tried to help you with your problems with Kawliga, because I was concerned that my "good deed" of sending him traps without a firm agreement from him on trading for one of his walking sticks was going to result in me being cheated out of my traps. In that instance, I guess you could say that I demonstrated poor judgment myself.

That is my take on the situation. If you want, I will copy this and post it on the bad feedback thread.

Thank You & Be Well,

Frank

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/24/07 11:21 PM

Noted Frank

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/25/07 11:44 AM

Hey Bob,

I have a couple of bird dogs, but could always use a curmudgeon or two I reckon. Got any you want to trade off???......

Be Well,

Frank
Posted By: tb865

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 05/25/07 10:09 PM

Recieved traps and all is well as far as I'm concerned.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/12/07 07:13 AM

trapperbud does not hold to his word. He will sell you something and then turnaround and sell it out from under you. His word is not his honor.
Posted By: k-9hunter

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/14/07 07:29 PM

do not deal with fur pirate it has been almost 2 months since he said he shipped my traps now he wont answer pms his real name is
James Novak
584 SE. 248th. st.
Lathrop, Mo. 64465

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/15/07 02:18 AM

Clinton, I am not sure what the problem is, but I just had a VERY satisfying trade with trapperbud. I will definitely trade with him again.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/15/07 02:38 AM

K-9 H
Have my own problem with Fur Pirate. Waiting 5 months for $40. Gave me a sob story about lack of funds. I told him to send it when he got back to work. Now he complains about 14 hr days at work to others.
Titus Bass

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/15/07 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: frankb_ks
Clinton, I am not sure what the problem is, but I just had a VERY satisfying trade with trapperbud. I will definitely trade with him again.

If a man will not keep his word then he is no man to me.

Funny how you seem to defend all the wrong people on here. If a thief robs your neighbor he is still ok because he didn't rob you. That is the same thing you are saying in all your posts. Keep trading with scum and you will get yours someday.

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/15/07 03:11 PM

Clinton, I just tell it like it is. If you are upset over a trade, I cannot help that. I CAN tell other folks that your disappointment is not what I experienced. Perhaps in order to clear it up, you could tell everyone exactly the sequence of the pm's you and trapperbud exchanged and the timing of them, or better yet, copy them here on the thread. If you cannot do that, I have no time to argue with you and have nothing further to say to you.

Be Well,

Frank

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/15/07 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: frankb_ks
Clinton, I just tell it like it is. If you are upset over a trade, I cannot help that. I CAN tell other folks that your disappointment is not what I experienced. Perhaps in order to clear it up, you could tell everyone exactly the sequence of the pm's you and trapperbud exchanged and the timing of them, or better yet, copy them here on the thread. If you cannot do that, I have no time to argue with you and have nothing further to say to you.

Be Well,

Frank

Apparently you do not comprehend the difference between a Bad Feedback and a Good Feedback board. You're posting in the wrong topic. Besides, who made you the self appointed guardian of trapperbud. I could care less if you have time to argue with me. I never asked for your mouth anyways. When trapperbud becomes man enough to address me, I will answer him. I have all the pm's with times saved.
Posted By: trapperbud

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/18/07 09:51 PM

Clinton,

I have sent you a PM and I hope that your problem is satisfied. I had my word to Piney (John) on the knives first and it did not look like John was going to come through on the deal. That is when I then contacted you about the knives and I apologize for doing so. I never confirmed with you on making a payment and held off on purpose to see if John was going to come through. John contacted me today on the knives and says that he would still like them so that is why I have not gotten back in touch with you up until this point because I did not know up until this time. John had a death in the family and under those circumstances, I will honor John and his word that he is shipping me a money order for the knives. I still have the knives and if John does not come through you are welcome to them but I just want to clear up the situation that I am selling things out from under people. I had made the deal with John before you had ever contacted me about them. Thank you for you patience and I hope that you will understand the situation.

Thank You

Brandon Martin

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/19/07 02:12 AM

#233753 - Today at 05:51 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Clinton]
I had my word to Piney (John) on the knives first and it did not look like John was going to come through on the deal. That is when I then contacted you about the knives and I apologize for doing so. I never confirmed with you on making a payment and held off on purpose to see if John was going to come through.

#123310 - 06/10/07 09:53 PM knives
Clinton
trapper
I'll take them if still available.

#123374 - 06/10/07 11:12 PM Re: knives
trapperbud
trapper
Clinton,

The knives are yours. I prefer money order. Total including shipping is $24.50. Thank you. Please let me know what you decide ASAP.

(Posted on trapshed)
#226885 - 06/11/07 08:00 AM Re: knives for sale [Re: frankb_ks]
trapperbud
trapper
Knives are sold to piney John pending payment

#123998 - 06/11/07 07:37 PM Re: knives
Clinton
trapper
Do you take Paypal? If not, how would you like to be paid?

#124003 - 06/11/07 07:40 PM Knives

trapperbud
trapper

Clinton,

A gentlemen messaged me earlier this morning and said that he would take them. He is sending me a money order. I am sorry that you did not get them. If something falls through on the deal I will surely let you know. Thank you

#233753 - Today at 05:51 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Clinton]
John contacted me today on the knives and says that he would still like them so that is why I have not gotten back in touch with you up until this point because I did not know up until this time.

Brief review,

06/10/07 09:53 PM I said I would take them.
06/10/07 11:12 PM You said they were mine.
06/11/07 08:00 AM You post sold on trapshed to someone else.(I had not seen this until a later date)
06/11/07 07:37 PM I contact you to verify payment arrangements.
06/11/07 07:40 PM You tell me they were sold that morning.
Today at 05:51 PM Your first attempt at clearing this up with me.

I personally feel this whole thing should have been handled differently but you would not return any pm's to me since 6/11 7:40pm.
From where I sit I have to suspect you sold them out from under me the next morning before I had a chance to get back to you. Less than 24 hours later I might add.

I will let others decide.
Posted By: cottonfoot

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/19/07 03:01 PM

Heads up on GREATWHITEHUNTER, he made a deal and never followed through with it after he made the offer, when I asked him to ship first.
Posted By: Bluetickhunter

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/19/07 03:36 PM

i happen to know greatwhite hunter and i read your pm's to him he offer you ALOT more in trade then you were asking for and then he say's he'd ship first but then you say if you dont like them your sending em back at his expense so he asked you if he could just send money insted so he didnt have to worry about you saying you didnt liek them so he'd get stiffed you wnated 1doz 1.5coils he offered you a few #4's 330's 160's 110's and #3's and #2's and each one of those traps you could get 2-3 1.5dukes for so i just wanted to set this strait i know he has had some problems in the past but it isnt fair he gets in trouble for somthing when he's helping some one out
Posted By: trapperbud

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/19/07 03:52 PM

Clinton,

You make your own judgements on me if you like but I am telling you and the whole trapperman.com community the truth. I did not sell these knives out from under you and if you don't believe me than you are no man to me. I hold to my word on the first person that contacts me. As I have already told you I do admit that I should not have jumped the gun on PineyJohn to not come through on the deal which is when I contacted you. The only reason that I let John hold to his end of the deal after the long delay is that he had a death in his family and since I have gone through the same thing recently, I know how it is when you are not right beside a computer and can not message people back right when they respond to you. If you would like why don't you message PineyJohn and ask him when he messaged me about the knives. I think that you will see that he did in fact contact me before you did on the knives and that is why he is the buyer and not you. It may seem to you like I sold them out from under you but all I can tell you is this, A man does not lie to a man. If you can't honor my word and the actions that I took in selling these knives than I have no more to say to you. All I can tell you is that is the way things worked out and that they should have worked out, and I don't think that I man can expect another man to do anymore than his best and to tell the truth. I did not recieve any additional messages from you on the knives since our first contact. I deleted your post to me, which I probably should not have done, and did not think to drop you a line back to let you know the situation. Most of the time I follow through with anybody and everybody that contacts me but it did slip my mind to write you a note back to let you know the situation that I was put in. I hope that you will understand the situation as I have described it and quit telling everybody that I do not honor my word. I honor everything that I sell and the fellow trappers that deal with me. I think that anybody that has ever bought traps or other hunting items from me will back me up on that. This was a wierd sequence of events that happened with these knives but I assure you that Piney (John) was the rightful and first buyer of the knives. No money ever exchanged hands on this deal between you and I and I don't think that you are out of anything but your time on this forum arguing with me and Frank. If anybody ever has any doubts about me just contact any of my other buyers: Frank, Piney (John), Junkman202, and many others that I can not even remember). I am not a braggart but I take pride in my honest and forthright transactions on the trapperman.com site. Anybody that would like to say otherwise speak up. Thank you

Re: BAD FEEDBACK - 06/20/07 11:28 AM

Hey Trapperbud,

Very well stated. It is obvious to me that the transaction occurred as it should have, and if "Clinton" is unable to see that, you should not waste any more time on the matter.

It is apparent to me that you are a young man with integrity. If other young men (and some older ones...LOL...) would take your behavior as an example of how to behave, there would be a lot less animosity here on the forum.

Be Well All,

Frank
Posted By: Lonewolf

REF. Bad Feedback - 06/21/07 07:09 AM

CJB (Charlie Bunyan) Massilon Ohio

I paid him $55.00 for some traps almost two weeks ago and he has not sent me the traps. I pm'd him (at least 8 times)and he still will not answer any of these. He only lives about 4hrs from me so it should have only taken 3-5 days to get here. Deal with him at your own risk. I have notified his local Police department to take action against him for frauding me. They assured me that they will make contact with him and resolve it for me. He could have at least told if something had happened and sent the money back. BUYERS BEWARE

I got the traps in the mail Monday the 2nd of July, slow to deal with but they were in good shape.
Posted By: CJB

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/04/07 10:00 PM

Reference this kid's postings on me titled with my name 3-4 pages back on the Trap Shed. This one must live in a bubble. I sometimes receive stuff from fellas on here B4 I pay them/sometimes I send stuff out B4 I get paid. Just the night B4 my truck burned to the frame rails I stuck 5 traps in the bushes for a fella from Minerva OH to pick up on his way to work the next morning. I received the Minerva M/O and lonewolf's $56.00 m/o the same day a few days later. I see longstanding old names of members on here showing maturity and patience with people that it appears might be letting a deal go south. Some of these names belong to guys that were selling supplies and books and such back when I was a kid in the early 70s. Apparently these old salts are'nt conducting themselves properly. Who sends the cops to someone's home after 10 days? Will all you other guys that I've "defrauded" please speak up?

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/06/07 03:07 AM

First of all this is no kid you were dealing with. Second you got your money order two days after we made the deal, that was in May, the last part of it(not sure of the exact date).I did not get my traps until July 2 that was around a month. You did not put on here or even reply to my pms that I sent you. I sent you about 7 or 8 pms over a 15 day period and did not get no reply. It was not until I sent the police to your resident that you responded and that took you a couple of days to respond. You only live 4hrs from where I am at. I think anybody on here would at least sent a pm that they were having problems and needed sometime or had somebody to do it for you(my opiion), that would have been understandable to me. Even after you made contact with me through a pm it took you almost two weeks to get it here. All said and done I will know better then to deal with you again. If this is what you called communication then you are the one that lives in a bubble.
Posted By: CJB

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/13/07 01:18 AM

lonewolf,,,I officially and publicly concede that you will always be a far superior hominid than I. The next guy that sends the fuzz to my home after a 10- 15 day delay is going to buy himself an additional 2 weeks delay just like you did. Again, I'd like to publicly request that all the other folks that I've "committed fraud against" please speak up.

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/13/07 06:27 PM

You got the check in two days and them you told me you got it, why could you have not mailed them out that day or the next? The stuff that happened to you did not occur until a week later, there is still no excuse for not sending them out right then. You owed it to me and I got it, whatever it takes to get what I paid for I will do it. As far as your "Hominid" that would be you for acting this way. Still I would never deal with you again I have dealt with several on here and no problems but YOU.
P.S. This has gone far enough, It needs to stop here if you would like to comment pm me this is not the place for this and I refuse to get into any further battle with you everything is done and over let it die!!!!!
Posted By: shaneb

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/14/07 05:25 PM

had a deal with SNAREWOMAN
SENT money may 15
just got traps today july 14
very slow delivery

I did get the quantity and quality of trap I had bought,
just upset about the delivery time.
Posted By: snarewoman

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/20/07 09:16 PM

In my defense I have been out of the country for the last 2 months. I had to fly back to Scotland on very short notice to deal with a serious family emergency. Sorry to anyone who bought traps but you all got what you paid for as soon as I got back. Sorry but the last thing on my mind was sending traps out.
I understand how upset you are but sometimes circumstances are beyond our control. As you can check I had not checked any pms as I was not near a computer.
Again Sorry to anyone who feels they were cheated but I got them out as soon as I could.
Snarewoman

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/21/07 12:50 AM

A pity they do not have internet connectivity there in Scotland. A lot of anxiety could have been prevented.
Posted By: ZachAttack

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/21/07 01:31 AM

A believe snarewoman is justified in a late delivery but I think she should have REALLY tried to find a computer and she COULD have let you know BEFORE she left!! It does not take that long to send a pm or two!
Posted By: ZachAttack

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 07/21/07 01:32 AM

By the way sorry about you family issues!!
Posted By: DerekB

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 08/02/07 03:09 AM

zack i dont mean to be rude but the family part could have been seriouse and she didnt even have the computer part on here mind you never know

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 08/20/07 10:37 PM

A few months back I posted some bad feedback about Matt Smith. I just want to let folks know that he made good on our deal.
Posted By: matt smith

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 08/22/07 01:33 AM

thanks bigpat for the chance to make that right. very sorry it took so long.
Posted By: blaine

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 08/30/07 03:05 AM

I was hoping I would not have to post this but I have given the man plenty of time to make good on the deal and he has not. mn_minkman "Lee Disse" and I were to make a trade, I sent him 10 Monty 1.5 dogless traps (one had broken jaws) He was supposed to have sent me 9 New Duke #4 4x4's, I sent him his traps back in June. He recieved his traps on 6/7/07. I have not recieved my traps as of yet, He told me several times that he was having trouble getting the traps. It did not bother me until after a couple months. I can understand someone having difficulties and all but in my opinion I have been fair enough in waiting this long in posting. I will remove this post if he sends me my traps.

Re: REF. Bad Feedback - 08/30/07 03:23 AM

I know how you feel. Jim Novak of Missouri, stealing as ( Fur Pirate) has been delinquent with me to the tune of $40, since December.
Posted By: Wolfer

Bad Feedback #2 - 09/15/07 05:37 AM

The old thread was moved to the "General Trapping Archive".

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/16/07 11:23 AM

I recieved the traps that I had sent to Lee Disse "mnminkman". They came in the mail today. Everything is clear between us
Posted By: TrapperMatt

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/16/07 03:36 PM

I Also had a bad Deal with Mn_MinkMan "Lee Disse" I sent him a check he said he got it and I checked and He did cash it, and never sent my 1 dozen bridger 1.5's that were supposed to be modified. I called him several times and he never had a straight answer why I wasnt getting the traps. This deal started in April and I have called him/and Pm'd him several times between now and then and he has hung up on me ignored my calls and said he will send the traps and never has yet this was a couple months ago even during one of the Phone conversations he also said he would send me a money refund which he never did!!! I am Very disapointed in this deal and suggest no one deals with him unless he makes these deals/trades up to us guys he ripped off!!!!

His Phone Number Is- (218)-530-0015
And He is from Detroit Lake, MN and is supposed to have his own wildlife control business and Trapping supplies/skinning services business.

I will also Remove this post if he sends my traps to me or even sends me a refund for the money that was sent!

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/16/07 07:17 PM

Yep one in the same. I had made several trades with the guy with good sucess then he decides to take advantage of someone.
Posted By: trapntrade

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/18/07 03:26 PM

Just want to make a statement about trappers committing themselves to a deal then at the last min. backing out. I had several PM,s on traps for sale and in all fairness took them in the order they came in, and SCHEIDE from Nebraska committed to the bulk then after I notified the rest they were sold he sends a PM backing out. Trappers don't commit unless you are FOR REAL

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/19/07 12:55 AM

Lee DIsse
114 shorewood drive
Detroit Lakes,MN 56501
Posted By: Kelly

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/20/07 02:56 PM

The following committed to buying traps and then never followed through with payment, nor answered anymore of my pm's. Heley from Minnesota and Finchhunter from Nebraska!
Posted By: trapperray

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/24/07 12:51 PM

Same here, Heley forgot to send the funds 3 weeks ago, said he did, can't believe the mail takes that long from Minnesota? Thought the pony express was over with.

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/24/07 08:34 PM

Don't forget to go to the GENERAL TRAPPING ARCHIVE's to check out some of the older neg feedback post's that are still outstanding.

NOTE: The old neg feedback's have been replaced on the shed and are nailed to the top.
Posted By: remmag7mm

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/26/07 02:05 AM

Lee Disse aka mn_minkman, stiil owes me 2 dozen traps. he sent me a couple of old rusty 110 connies and is trying to pass it off as payment. Beware, the man is a liar and a thief!!
Posted By: Hebronite

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/27/07 12:36 AM

I have waited around 2 months for some stakes I purchased from nyfox. She had the money order within 5 days. I sent her several PM's after that to find out when they would ship. This went on for a week or so, then she said she had to find the best way to ship them. Another 2 weeks goes by then she said she would send them Fedex. Now 2 weeks goes by and she said Fedex returned them to her and she needed my address again. Now its 2 weeks later and no stakes and she will not return PM's. All this for $55.00!!!!!! Beware of nyfox

EDIT: This deal has now been completed. ~ADC~
Posted By: WVtrappin1204

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/09/07 11:04 PM

I purchased a dozen mink boards (6 male, 6 female) and a conibear safety gripper from a member named, "showfur". I sent the check promptly. It's been around 2 months and I still haven't seen my boards or safety. Like I said, here's his info:

"showfur"

David Maker Jr.
990 Quarry Rd.
sanford,ME. 04073

Hope none of you all have this happen.

-Cody

EDIT: WVtrapper1204 PMed me today 10/19/07 to say this deal was just completed. He is satisfied with the product he was sent. ~ADC~
Posted By: Ford

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/10/07 02:41 PM

LEE DISSE(MN MINKMAN)
Owes me new 1doz.#2rj victors or my $120. Sent M.O. on april 14 and he cashed it on the 30th. He said he never received the payment or made the deal,showed all pms that were made between us,called him said it would be a week before he got them in, That was 3 months ago!
Don't trust him buyer beware.
Posted By: ZekeMan

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/11/07 01:10 PM

I have not received the bow that I traded traps for from Coopdog. The deal was initiated in early to mid July( I dont have the original pm). I sent several 1.5 coilsprings in exchange for the bow. I have been very patient with coopdog on this. I was told many times it would be shipped, and was given an excuse each time why it was not. After a recent request to send the bow, Coopdog will not open my pm's. After this deal has gone on for several months , I find myself doubting the intentions of Coopdog to send the bow. I recommend others be cautious in dealings with Coopdog.
Posted By: coonmasterx

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/11/07 03:12 PM

I am also having a problem with coopdog. I sent him the money over a month ago, At first he said he lost my address and now he is not ansering his pm's.
Posted By: 160user

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/20/07 10:20 AM

Nashtrap03. He didn't clip me to bad but it took him a month to ship and he never did send me the money that he owed for the difference. It was one excuse after another. I would not do business with him again even if he were giving stuff away.
Posted By: nashtrap03

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/20/07 09:31 PM

hey 160 we never agreed on me sending money the traps u sent me half of them where trash just thought yall should know have a good day pm sent
Posted By: TrappinK-9's

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/24/07 01:45 PM

I don't really want to post this but I have had an on going deal with txcatman for about 9 months now. We made a trade involving some 220's. He was going to send me some money and the other half of the trade. He told me numerous times it had shipped. I received nothing. Now he told me he is going to send the traps back and has told me again a few times that they have shipped. I figure after 9 months enough is enough. If I get the traps I will delete this post. Just send them back if you read this, I'll even pay the shipping. He goes by Charlie Howard or JR.
Posted By: trapper124

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/25/07 07:18 PM

Do not deal with txcatman. Sent him a trade over two months ago and still have not recieved my stuff. His address is as follows

JR Howard
PO Box 62
Sterling City, TX 76951
Posted By: lives2trap

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/29/07 01:17 AM

Had a deal with FNG Trapper. Mailed a new live trap and he was suppose to send me traps in return. During this time he took a trip and said when he came back he would mail the traps. The traps were suppose to be mailed out October 1. Said he had a light stroke. Sent PM with no response. It has come down to leaving bad feedback.
Posted By: bulldog

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/07/07 06:08 PM

Has anybody got their goods from dwitch?
Posted By: mike jerrell

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/13/07 09:17 PM

I got some quik links I had been waiting for,a couple of wks.ago
Posted By: Alaska Trap

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/25/07 09:03 AM

AKtrpr

Douglas J. Colvell
3809B Blessing Ave.
North Pole, AK 99705
907-488-3372
907-617-9903

Wrote me a bad check for $200.00 for partial payment on an ATV trailer.

I contacted him many times over the past 2 months. I either get a classic Checks in the mail story. or no answer.

here is one

Originally Posted By: AKtrpr
David, I apologize for the check I think I miscalculated in my check ledger, usps money order will be out tommorrow morning by certified mail.

Doug

this quote is from 9-25-07
guess what it never showed up now he will not reply to me

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/29/07 01:25 PM

WhiskeyJack, dwitch, and LAtrapper-

This is not the place to bicker. You fellas need to re-open the communication via PM, and if that can't resolve it, contact Paul with the full details of the transaction and he will make a final ruling on it, passing out bannings as he sees fit.

DO NOT comment on this deal any further on this thread.

~ADC~
Posted By: stumpy041486

Matt Smith Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/26/07 03:42 PM

Matt Smith ripped me off. Anybody ever had any problems from this guy? I have never trapped before and he pmed me about a starter setup several weeks ago. We decided on 8 modified 1.5 coilsprings and 4 1s (I decided to switch the 1s to 110s, are 1s and 110s worth about the same amount of money?). He was also going to send some bait/scent, some books, a pelting knife, some other footholds, enough stakes for all the traps, and some snares. The mods he said he would do are: 1. base plate, 2. new springs, 3. laminate or double jaw, 4. reinforce or install new dogs, 5. bend up jaw tips, 6. shorten chain and add swivels. He also wanted me to send the money priority so he could get it quicker. That cost me an extra $4. He received the money 12-6-07. I finally received SOME of the stuff 12-24-07. I had 5 1.5s that were baseplated and may have had new springs(not sure). They also had swivels on the chains. It does not appear that the other mods have been done. There was one other trap that was slightly bigger (1.75 maybe?, with no appearant mods, maybe new springs, how do you tell) and smaller trap that didnt have springs but just a piece of metal that you bend (1 maybe?), it was weak. There were 3 110s, and 4 small bottles of scent. I didn't want to post this on here, but he is ignoring my messages and emails now. Anybody know what I should do? Anybody have a phone number?
Posted By: DaGriz

SHOWFUR Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/27/07 01:53 AM

I believe Matt Smith ripped me off!! I sent money to him for 6 Conibear 120's the middle of November. Haven't heard anything from him! Hasn't been here to read his PM!! I think he may be a scam artist!! He lives in Sanford, ME !!

Re: SHOWFUR Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/27/07 04:47 PM

Had a deal with KBB I thought he kept telling me he wanted to buy my gun. He put off sending the money 3 times. Everytime he had an excuse. This is the second excuse where he uses his wife, but the last 2 words were (I SWEAR) all caps. Guess what on the 27th he decided the gun was priced too high for him after promising to buy it for 2 weeks. Beware to anyone holding up a deal with him.

quote=KBB]Yes I am but I cant send the Money until 27th of this Month. My wife feel on the ice so I must buy her Pain Pills which arnt cheap. So if you sell it ok But if not I will buy it on the 27 I SWEAR

KBB

Posted By: KBB

Re: SHOWFUR Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/27/07 11:42 PM

I have bought items from other trappers on this site with out any problem. Yes I told him I would buy it. But the truth is my wife did fall and she comes first before any gun.

Re: SHOWFUR Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/28/07 02:41 AM

Do not deal with RON . He is a liar and a thief. He took my money and then came up with some wild excuse as to why I didn't have my traps, including that parcel post takes 3-5 WEEKS to get to me. Well buddy, it's been TWO MONTHS and no traps. I'll be continuing this with authorities in his area for internet fraud, and then I'll be taking a civil claim against him for my money and court costs. I don't like people who lie, and this guy is really really good at it. Don't trust him.

His information is:
Ron Engesether
33598 221 Ave.
Bagley, MN 56621-4372
218-785-2973

Re: SHOWFUR Ripped Me Off!!! - 12/29/07 10:33 PM

SHOWFUR is a bum!! He has cashed my check a long time ago and has not sent the traps he supposedly sold me. Doesn't read his PM's doesn't answer snail mail. I strongly suggest everyone DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCAM ARTIST!! What a DirtBag! Sure gives other trapper who buy stuff a very cautious approach to any deals they make!!
Posted By: huckaberry3

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/01/08 02:23 PM

Hey all I hate to post this but beware of selling to the following members.

Deerhunter 1491: Commited to buying product from me and I never recieved payment. This was after he said that it had been sent.

DonnieW: Commited to buying product said money sent then backed out after I informed him that I hadn't seen any payment yet.

This is not open for debate just stating the facts

Huck

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/01/08 11:57 PM

Do not deal with smallgamesnare. Sent him a dozen snares for 10 dollars, never received the money. Came up with a myriad of excuses including cut backs at work, working too much, daughter has used some and wants more. Then tells me he's going to mail them all back because he can't afford the 10 dollars (though it will cost half that to ship them back) and never sent them,
Posted By: donniew

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/07/08 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: huckaberry3
Hey all I hate to post this but beware of selling to the following members.

Deerhunter 1491: Commited to buying product from me and I never recieved payment. This was after he said that it had been sent.

DonnieW: Commited to buying product said money sent then backed out after I informed him that I hadn't seen any payment yet.

This is not open for debate just stating the facts

Huck
...yea sorry about that...said i would send the money the followin friday or something like that, but sometheing came up and a truck dont run withouth an altenator so had to use the money for that

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/10/08 03:20 AM

Well, I gave it time and tried to reason with him but I believe that Matt Smith ripped me off. We were suposed to trade his new 160's for some of my baseplates and some beetles which I would send the beetles when he got the tank set up. He kept telling me he sent them he sent them. Then later he changed his story said he got to looking at them and they were actually 220's that he would send me a money order so I waited and waited. I saw that others were having problems so I said he had better clear things up waited longer and no answer finally I asked him if he was going to send me my stuff or if I should consider this a bad deal and still nothing so I'm tired of the games and silent treatment. I know when I've been screwed. I found the delivery confirmation number and the plates were delivered to him. I'm not out much but just knowing those plates are probably on someone else's stolen traps makes me mad. I even went out of my way to find info for him and explain care and such for the beetles. His contact info:
Matt Smith
13 pendleton st.
Brewer, ME 04412

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/13/08 03:03 PM

YUP, The dirtbag Matt Smith also ripped me off. (See my previous posts) I am in the process of filing a complaint against him for interstate fraud. Don't know as it will work but I'm sure going to try!!

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/25/08 06:22 AM

Luckily I'm not out much. Beware of Matt Smith you guys deal at your own risk. Dan
Posted By: ZekeMan

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/25/08 06:28 AM

Sent 2 trapping books to Matt Smith and never got the payment. I'm only out 10.00, but a deal is a deal!
Posted By: Blue Eyes

Re: Bad Feedback - 02/11/08 05:34 PM

OMG...I am getting an education. For those that remember the Farmer Swap done in Dec last year, I made a post to ask some of the folks how their trade/swap went...well guess who I had???

MATT SMITH of the same address listed above. I checked the original PMs for setting up the swap to verify the address.

This doesn't involve a sale, but says alot for someone's character or lack thereof...I sent an embroidered sweatshirt, so silly me... If anyone sees him with that sweatshirt on...he didn't pay for that either in a manor of speaking as he was supposed to send me something for the swap and nothing was ever sent, nor PM's replied to when I tried to contact him.

I hope some of you are able to take legal action. This guy sounds like bad news...IMO.

Susan
Posted By: lucky dad

Re: Bad Feedback - 03/29/08 06:33 PM

bad deal with nyfox, didnt recieve anything but a headache. if i get the traps or my money back i will delete this.my first bad deal on here.
Posted By: cohunt

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/12/08 04:03 PM

Have a deal with SgtB(Junior Butler, Hulbert OK) that is going sour. He received the traps March 19(delivery confirmation and his PM stating so) and claims to have sent payment but it has not arrived. Initially responded but he has not opened my last PM for nearly 2 weeks. Will update this if things change.

SgtB has completed this deal and we are square. He had sent payment just before his deployment to Iraq but it was misaddressed and returned where it lay in a pile of other mail till his return from Iraq when he promptly resent the payment to me.
Posted By: waspshooter

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/16/08 01:41 PM

A big thumbs down for Cody16.

Well, I let Cody16 slide on the first deal he backed out on, but he backed out on another one and won't respond to my P.M.'s. He reads them, but won't respond. It won't happen a third time.

Im pretty disappointed Cody16. I gave you a second chance, and you let me down again.
Posted By: Joe Schmidtfranz

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/18/08 12:15 AM

can you post bad feedback just for someone saying theyll do a deal even when nobody has kept any traps or money or sent either?

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/18/08 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe Schmidtfranz
can you post bad feedback just for someone saying theyll do a deal even when nobody has kept any traps or money or sent either?

Depends on the situation Joe. If they keep communication open and are apologetic and have a good excuse... probably not a time for bad feedback. However if they jerk you around two weeks with empty promises and avoid your PM's, then yes bad feedback is in order.

It is to be done on a case by case basis. If you (or anyone) have deals like these fall through and would like a second opinion on whether or not to post the bad feedback I'll be happy to give you my opinion, just pm me the details of the transaction.

~ADC~
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/22/08 11:00 AM

ADC is there a way to stop a cheat from offering anything on the shed again??? I have noticed coopdog who has bad deals pending here trying to sell stuff to more unsuspecting trappers...Tom

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/22/08 12:24 PM

Tom let Paul know. He's the man with that power.

~ADC~
Posted By: wintercactus

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 04/24/08 06:16 PM

Matt connor is a crook with a big C. I was just about give him a bad write up,my self. Lost $70.00 to him and no traps for it.
ShinnerShack, aka Matt Connor needs to be band from this site.

Dennis Welch
Posted By: DannelBoone

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/25/08 07:09 PM

I like to add Matt Connor to this bad feed back do to an agreement we had on some traps I was king enough to send the money and he never sent the traps so beware of Matt Connor AKA "ShinnerShack wish wolffer or paul would ban him for all the Bad feed back i got from guys .

I was wondering on lot 5 are they gone and is that your bottom line on the price and do you have any photo's let me know ok Thanks . kevin

#440426 - 21/03/08 09:32 PM Re: lot 5
ShinnerShack ShinnerShack
trapper

Loc: Ma cant go any lower then that sorry shippings gunna be 10$at least anyways still got them ill cut ya a deal of 175$ whole lot

"shinnershack'

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Unread By: none

#444730 - 24/03/08 08:13 PM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Lot 5 is 11 jumps shipped for 40,00 send me your mailing info if ther all in working order ok thanks will get a money oder out when I here from you . you didn't say if you could get me pic,s or not

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#445106 - 25/03/08 04:55 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma there all in good working order have set and snaped off all of them if you want them they are yours

matt connor
71 winter st
winchendon ma

#445107 - 25/03/08 04:56 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma cant get pics sorry

"ShinnerShack

#448667 - 27/03/08 09:01 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan HI Matt
Hey just wanted to say I am going to send 40.00 Money order out ok to the info you gave me and Thanks . kevin

#448673 - 27/03/08 09:07 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma yup 1 thing i looked and one of those traps was a revered coilspring ? i dunno but if you still want them all are good and strong

'ShinnerShack'

#448677 - 27/03/08 09:09 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Ok these are jumps right with the one spring not long springs

#448683 - 27/03/08 09:12 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma yes they are jumps i know fro a fact just one is a reverse coildspring? its stonge let me know all are in good working order

"SHinnerShack'

#448686 - 27/03/08 09:15 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan How old are these you have I am buying these to trap mink on drownding wire . thanks . kevin

#448699 - 27/03/08 09:22 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma no clue there a few yrs old im selling for a buddy he bought 600traps of an oldtimer who used to trap before mass bannded leg holds and coni's in 96 so they are atleast 15yrs old but there stonge shouldnt have a problem

'shinnershack'

#448702 - 27/03/08 09:24 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Ok thanks and will try to get the money order out ASAP and let me know when you are shipping ok . Thanks again. kevin

#448710 - 27/03/08 09:43 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma yup ill ship when i recive m/o that ok with you?

#448714 - 27/03/08 09:49 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Yup never send anything out on here with out reciving the money
wife has my truck so I have no wheels to make it to the post office .Thanks . kevin

#448716 - 27/03/08 09:51 AM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma dude im in no rush ill hold them for as long as you want sned them tomorrow or the next day or when ever they'll be here for ya juts let me know when you send it

'shinnershack'

#456828 - 01/04/08 08:35 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Hi Matt
I for got to tell you I sent the MO out so it is on the way should have it by the weekend or sooner ok laters and thanks .kevin

#456996 - 01/04/08 12:13 PM Re: lot 5
trapper

Loc: Ma yup when i get it ill send them your way thx

matt

#463710 - 05/04/08 03:56 PM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan HI Matt
Just wondering if the MO made it yet ok later . kevin

Unread By: ShinnerShack

#473733 - 12/04/08 08:44 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Hey
I take it you haven't been online to reply back get with me asap when you get on ok or call me at 989-379-3066 to let me know whats going on ok . Thanks kevin

Unread By: ShinnerShack

#481607 - 18/04/08 07:03 AM Re: lot 5
DannelBoone DannelBoone
trapper

Loc: Michigan Helo Matt
Hey Kevin here I am wondering if you sent the traps yet Im sure the money order has made it ther by now let me know ok .
Today is Friday the 18th . Thanks . kevin

DannelBoone

Posted By: varmintslayer

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/26/08 12:19 AM

Bad deal with Musslebreak2000. Do not deal with anytime. He sold me a "brand new" Columbia coat. When I got it, it was filthy and looked like someone was working on a car with it.

Not OK in my book

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/26/08 11:09 PM

Had a bad deal with CoopDog. Would not deal with. Deal was finally completed today.
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: Bad Feedback - 04/30/08 02:36 PM

Huntinglonewolf, he is gone, I took ADC's advice and like magic the thief disappeared....Tom
Posted By: lucky dad

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/09/08 10:16 PM

if anybody wants to by some B.S nyfox is the person you want to deal with.been wait'n sine feb. for traps or money.looks like i got the short end of the stick.

-UN-lucky dad

trapper

Loc: western ny hello,no i dont need your money i sent them out ,if they dont show up by thursday ,ill send replacements free of charge

#512816 - 05/16/08 07:47 AM Re: traps
lucky dad lucky dad
trapper

Loc: g-burg Pa didnt recieve anything.

#514620 - 05/18/08 08:34 AM Re: traps
nyfox nyfox
trapper

Loc: western ny they did not get there ?i will swallow this one and send more .

#515732 - 05/19/08 06:56 AM Re: traps
lucky dad lucky dad
trapper

Loc: g-burg Pa what adress did you send them to?

#515818 - 05/19/08 09:35 AM Re: traps
nyfox nyfox
trapper

Loc: western ny

its fine ,i should of put insurance on it ,thankfully i didnt loose hundreds of dollars worth .you may still recieve it in the mail later on ,that has happened before ,if so dont worry about sending them back

Page 1 of 1 1
Quick Reply:

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/11/08 01:48 PM

I contacted "showfur" Finally found a telephone number. He gave me the excuse that it was a "friend" of his who was using his usename. Funny how the address to send the funds to was 'showfurs" home address. He is supposed to send me my money but I'm not holding my breath!!

His phone unumber is: 207-676-9078

For those who got scammed, call this deadbeat and raise a little ruckus with him!!

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 05/15/08 06:18 PM

Hey Matt

Your name is still in the poop bile,till i get traps or refund.
Has any one receaved any thing from Matt Connor AFTER HIS WORD WAS GIVEN TO PAYUP. WELL HIS WORD WASN'T GOOD THE FRIST TIME. SO I'M NOT SURPRISED HIS WORD IS NOT GOOD THE 2ND TIME.

Dennis
Posted By: Big E

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/19/08 04:02 AM

It has come time for me to do this, unfortunately. Steeliekingfisher, on here, and other forums by the same name got a cat from me 2 years, 2 months, and 17 days ago to taxidermy for me, in trade for 2 other cats, and I have still yet to recieve the cat, he keeps stringing me along, and it has gotten old, and rediculuous. Here is his negative feedback that will be removed when I see my cat. Chris, please make this right!

Emerson
Posted By: Gotcha!

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/23/08 08:37 PM

be careful about dealing with trapcrazy from maine. i still havent received anthing, but susposedley the cards were sent early july
Posted By: fishdaddy

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/27/08 02:06 PM

got a deal going bad with nyfox traded a grizz trap for a hammer she got the griz but no hammer its been a month.keeps coming up with excuses like sent to wrong addy. put the wrong po box number my post office is small bout 50 boxes the post master knows everyone so if it came with my name on it it wouldnt of went back.and then she said she would send a replacement. she hasnt read my last pm.this is the second time ive been burned on here.

this is the first time ive ever posted in the bad feed back i dont like to do it.but no other choice.i get my hammer ill delete it.
Posted By: Trapper Z

Re: Bad Feedback - 05/29/08 09:21 PM

Muskydan I would not deal with him again. It took 7 weeks to get the deal done. He had the packages from me in two days. I got one package in 4 weeks and just got the last one today. It took me calling his job to get the packages finally sent. Beware if you deal with him.
Posted By: bcat catcher

Re: Bad Feedback - 06/25/08 03:45 AM

Nashtrap03. He didn't clip me to bad but it took him a month to ship and he never did send me the money that he owed for the difference. It was one excuse after another. I would not do business with him again even if he were giving stuff away.

160user posted this and i want to let everyone know that i went to school with him last year. you can not trust him for anything. he is just a kid. 16 years old and lies about everything.
Posted By: ELMER

Re: Bad Feedback - 06/26/08 12:33 PM

OK iv given it plenty of time.did a deal with NYRAT for a dozen GOOD VICTOR #2 SQUARE JAW TRAPS.....GOT JUNK.3 HAD BENT JAWS....NO GOOD.. ONE HAS A BLAKE &LAMB PAN ON IT......THEY WERE JUST DYED AND WAXED..THEY WERE JUNK....HE SAID HE WOULD SEND ME MONEY BACK.NEVER DID...I PAID TOP DOLLAR...GOT BURNED....THANKS NYRAT.......
Posted By: lilcoontrapper92

Re: 6 DEALS 3 BAD - 06/26/08 06:32 PM

foxhunter, if not mistakin, didnt he get banned from here because he was makin bad deals??

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 06/28/08 07:01 PM

I won't deal again with AZFOX!

#534513 - 06/09/08 01:16 AM #3

wintercactus
trapper

Loc: wash. moving to idaho Hello
I will take all of them, if you still have them.
Dennis Welch
408 W. Pine St. #108
Union Gap, WA 98903

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#534691 - 06/09/08 10:25 AM Re: #3

azfox
trapper

Loc: showlow, arizona what 3s are you wanting
Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

#534829 - 06/09/08 01:40 PM Re: #3

wintercactus
trapper

Loc: wash. moving to idaho sorry,Im always on the look out,for fully modified bridgers.

#535360 - 06/09/08 09:17 PM Re: #3

azfox
trapper

Loc: showlow, arizona still have em

#535986 - 06/10/08 03:12 PM Re: #3

wintercactus
trapper

Loc: wash. moving to idaho hello

if you still have them i wll take all you have of the
#3 bridgers.give me a shipped price and i will have the funds in the morning mail.

Dennis Welch
408 W.Pine St.#108
Union Gap WA. 98903

welch_d@hotmail.com

#536080 - 06/10/08 03:58 PM Re: #3

azfox
trapper

Loc: showlow, arizona i have 14 modified bridgers for 210.00 w/ shipping 232.00, i also have 1 vic #3, 4 coiled and 1 northwood #3, 4 coiled no other mods,for 13 ea, 236.00 for all the traps and the shipping 3 flatrate boxes 11 ea 269.00 tyd L.Haberman pobox 1196 showlow,az 85902

#536665 - 06/10/08 09:08 PM Re: #3

wintercactus
trapper

Loc: wash. moving to idaho
OK it's a dun deal. I will have a bank check in the morning mail. $269.00 for all

#538552 - Yesterday at 09:32 PM Re: #3

azfox
trapper

Loc: showlow, arizona you still wanting these traps?just asking to make sure,alot of guys are wanting them,

#538629 - 1 second ago Re: #3

wintercactus
trapper

Loc: wash. moving to idaho the funds are on the way.As i said in my last pm to you.

Unread By: azfox

picked then up at the postoffice.Looked them over today.
For the price I expeted top line traps. 7 traps bridgers are good. the rest have there welds ground off and can not be used till being fixed. baseplates on 3 are cracked, 1 did fall off, I think 2 may have bent frames.
not happy
Posted By: nyfox

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/12/08 10:36 PM

Sent fishdaddy his hammer ,i recieved it back stating that HIS po box was closed as it is written on the box ,i have proof of the box and receipt and a pic of the hammer i sent him .I asked him for a few dollars to send it back as this was NOT my fault that his po box was closed .He weote me back stating i am full of excuses .Iwant to finish this transaction but he told me to keep the hammer ???

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/13/08 04:44 PM

my box got closed while i was out of town it was closed less that a week.i guess it got sent back this time but this all the other times was just lie's from her.i sent my trap to her around 2 months ago.why she wait 2 months to send my hammer she got her trap on time.and yes i told her to keep it she got my trap for a hammer why would i want to send her money too??no it wasnt her fault my box was closed but it wasent closed almost two months ago when she was sposed to send it.

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/13/08 04:52 PM

i also would like to add that ive completed lots of deals on here and never a complaint.

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/22/08 01:34 AM

First time, with many hundreds of deals on the shed, I guess I finally got clipped by Bcat Catcher. $20 for a pair of boots. Waited 3 weeks for delivery with nothing, finally contacted him and he said a week and half ago they would go out ASAP. His E-mail addy with T-man is not valid. Still no show. Buyer beware.

Josh Richey
Paragould Ark, or Florida addy

Have been told he has screwed folks on a Taxidermy site too.
Posted By: azfox

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/27/08 08:56 PM

thats funny ive been using them for several years and no problems,i told you not to just cut the wire and let the traps slap closed,i also told you to send them back and i would fix them,you chose not to,im sorry you wernt happy,ive sold tons of stuff on here w/o any complaints.you can please everyone i guess..
Posted By: 160user

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 07/28/08 02:15 PM

I also had a less than smooth deal with AZFOX. I bought a chainsaw from him for parts. I was told it was a complete saw that had fallen out of a pickup. I got the saw and it had been stripped and was missing a bunch of parts. I told him that I would like to return it and he told me that he couldn't afford to take it back. I tried a few times to take it back. I was told by the guy at the saw shop that it wasn't even the size saw it was supposed to be but I don't know who is right for sure. Anyway, it was a hastle and I just won't deal with him. I tried to return it with no hard feelings. Bummer. I hate leaving bad feedback but I have no other choice.

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 08/01/08 03:20 AM

like he said " i bought a saw for parts" and thats what he got,he stated it all.i old him from the beginnning the saw wasin parts he said i just want the jug and piston,,i gave him the rest of the stufffor free,cant please everyone.azfox
Posted By: wildlifegeoff

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 08/18/08 10:00 PM

I made a mistake, I told a few people they had "dibs" on something that was promised to another before I posted. Its been a rough couple of weeks, but who cares about this guy..I am unfortunate to be human, and lack understanding and better judgement. Let the stone throwing and lashings commence..

To those of you(Many of you) who had Good dealing with me I thank you for your business and making my family life a little easier, Haylee goes in on Wednesday for surgery, hopefully its the best $2890.00 I spend.
Posted By: takasaki

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 08/22/08 11:02 PM

Do not deal with RSMITH he owes me $35 for 3 220's I sent him. He said he sent me a money order but it has been 2 weeks and I haven't got it. I sent him a message today giving him a final warning which he read but didn't reply back.
Posted By: airmio

Re: Bad Feedback - 08/31/08 01:57 AM

Where was Cody 16 from?

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/03/08 12:17 AM

i bought a ripcord drop rest from hilandcooner 3 weeks ago,when he got my mo he told me he sold it,and told me he sent me a pm that said so,no pm no rest,he said he would send me a tropy taker 2 weeks ago,i told him no send my mo back,well i still havnt got my mo or rest,i would be careful if you buy something from him,i shouldve been skepical cause he hasnt done much selling or buying. 45.00 may not be alot tohim but it is to me,ihave never left any feedback before and dont like to but this guy ive tried to contact severaltimes w/o an answer.the post office said they would file charges for mo fraud if i havnt heard anything in 5 days,today is 09/02/08 so well see if he wants this trouble for 45 bucks ill take this off if i get my money
Posted By: nyrat

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/10/08 10:57 PM

refuned ELMER 20.00 dollors hope 40.00 a doz is alright. pop three jaws in vise 10min job

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/11/08 01:55 AM

Guys, if it isn't against the rules or anything, could yall please post the address for the bad people. The reason i say this is because it is pretty easy to get a new username. I had a deal go bad last year about this time with a guy that had almost 600 posts and had numerous good deals. I don't think that that guy just quit tman cold turkey, I figure he is still around, but using a different name. So if you post there address or just city and state, then we can search for that city and if it comes up in bad feedback then there is a pretty good chance its the same guy, and further investigation would be neccessary. Just my thoughts, take them for what you want.

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/11/08 02:21 PM

Sometimes people get banned for bad deals or innappropriate posting, and are gone for good.

Always good for the rest of us to have names AND addy's of scumbag thieves.
Posted By: dirtholeman1

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/19/08 02:57 AM

I finally got my traps back from Mr. Fellows, deal with him at your own risk. He will screw ya.

Posted By: Trapliner

Re: Bad Feedback - 09/20/08 10:29 PM

I made a trade with
Brad Powell
HOUSE SPRINGS MO.
AKA(BRADASSDAD)
Traded him some #4 victor jump traps for a crossbow, sent the traps to him july 21st, he pm'ed me on the 25th that he recieved them and would ship the crossbow, never got the crossbow, finnaly after several pm's from other members I got his email, he emailed me back, told me he was sorry and would send it right out.
That was a month ago, he will not respond to emails or phonecalls. someone told me that he was banned from here but he is on most of the other trapping forums, just wanted everyone to know that he has screwed me out of some traps, I will post this on all the other forums as well.
Posted By: B Lord

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/13/08 06:03 PM

Deleted recieved money order in the mail today.
Posted By: hawgfish

Re: Bad Feedback - 10/30/08 12:33 AM

TRAPCRAZY from maine is a theif and a lier sent money order for some #2os about three month ago and all I got was three diffrent lies about they will be in the mail monday they will be in the mail friday will send out first tomorrow.now wont answer pm's beware of this theif.
Posted By: bth

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/04/08 11:46 AM

Just to let you guys know I had a bad deal with Rattrapperman over some trapps. Luckly I only lost $17.00 but it is the hole principal thing. The deal started back on 8-27-08 and as of
11-3-08 I have yet to recive any traps.
Bth

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/18/08 10:24 PM

I made a deal with cooncatcher2000 for some 220 supports. I mailed a MO on 10/8. He PMed me on 10/20, said he received the MO a few days earlier, and would send the supports right out. I still don't have them, and he hasn't read the PM I sent him a few days ago. Does anyone know if he's still on the forum?

Cooncatcher2000 just sent me a PM, seems he's been in the hospital. Sounds like he's squaring up our deal just fine.

I received the supports today (Dec.3), and cc2000 threw in some extra stuff which more than made up for the delay. Please see the good feedback.
Posted By: Mike Barcaskey

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/25/08 06:48 PM

I wouldn't get my hopes up when dealing with SgtB
well over a month later and no check like he said below, no reason as to why, no reply to my pm's or posts. he just removed himself from the topic.
everyone runs into unexpected money problems, but not a pm to explain why is just plain rude
don't count on him to follow through or be up front

#651707 - 4 Re: Blake and Lamb
SgtB
trapper

Loc: Oklahoma Did I not send that MO.......I bet I forgot to send that one....I sent out 4 MOs at once.......I sent Cohunt one for $330.....I bet I forgot about our deal......yes...I want them...sorry bouat that......I'll get the $ together asap and get it sent............

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/25/08 11:41 PM

bigpat - pm sent

Re: Bad Feedback - 11/25/08 11:43 PM

Please see my edit in the post above. thanks, Pat.
Posted By: motrapper#ll

Re: Bad Feedback - 12/08/08 04:06 PM

bigdogg /kolby smith from north platte nebraska owes me and a few others,,,,he owes me 65.00 or a doz 1.75s,this has been going on a month now,he pm me the other day well over a week ago said the order was messed up,an he pay two day shipping,,,well still nouthing,,,so we are fixing to get the law involved and paul has banned him from this site till he makes good on our stuff,,,DO NOT DEAL WITH BIGDOGG!!!!!!!!!!

just recieved my traps from bigdog,,,,after almost a month,,,looks as if he was useing them,,,dirt,, bailing twine,,,fur,,,ethier that or he got them somewhere else???????? deal with him if your not in a hurry

Re: Bad Feedback - 12/09/08 11:27 PM

Reached an agreement with coyote trapper, (Craig bell) to buy a coyote ,(tanned). Got my check back today and envelope was stamped (refused), and (no forwarding address).

Re: Bad Feedback - 12/10/08 04:30 AM

Heard from Craig. His dogs tore it up. The coyote pelt that is

Re: Bad Feedback - 12/25/08 11:28 PM

post there real names and addresses so they can't get a different name and burn someone else
Posted By: cattrapper

Re: Bad Feedback - 12/30/08 08:14 AM

Zach,
What you out for sale in your ad was magazines from 1993 to the present time, and that you had ALL of them. You only sent like 6 of them that were the current years and then like 4 od-ball from a few differnt ones. So these magazines were packaged back up and sent back to you!! What you sai you were selling and what you sent to me was NOT the same! I am a VERY HONEST person and I have NEVER, EVER ripped someone off, in fact I've sent things at my own expense to several differnt trappers on this site, and so maybe you should think before you write things and do things that are NOT honest of yourself!!!!
Posted By: Ric

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/03/09 04:09 AM

Was involved in a trade with "snaring america".To ensure the is no question about what transpired.The Original advertisement and subsuquent PM's are below.This person obviously doesn't pay much care much about what is agreed upon in a transaction..BEWARE

The orginal Advertisemt....

18/12/08 | 11:42 PM snaringamerica: 3 dozen Sleepy Creek #1.75 FS
I am selling 3 dozen #1.75's for my dad. He wants to retool with MB 550's. The traps are all in excellent condition, short chains, mid chain swivels, and kept waxed and dyed. He is asking $90/dz plus shipping. I will take care of the shipping for him, he is kind of shipping illiterate, lol. Shipping will cost $13.00 for up to 2 dozen shipped in large flat rate boxes. PM if interested.

PM's That were exchanged.........

Contents of your private topic follow:

19/12/08 | 03:04 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
I trade you a dz. New in the box RC550 for 2 dz of the sleep creeks. We pay our own shipping

Ric

19/12/08 | 03:23 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
I called and asked and he said you got a deal. I will get the traps on this end boxed up and shipped out. I just need your address.

Mine is:

Mike Murray
PO box 52
Reynoldsville, PA. 15851

19/12/08 | 05:17 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
OK Mike.What do you want me to use UPS or the Post office?

Ric McCaslin
47799 St Rt 162
Wellington,OH 44090
(440) 647-2533

Woops....UPS won't do PO boxes Post Office it is.If you can give me an address to ship to I can get then out UPS tommorrow.If it has to be the post office it will be Monday before I get into town

20/12/08 | 12:24 AM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
Mike Murray
338 south 12th street
Reynoldsville, PA 15851

20/12/08 | 09:50 AM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
Didn't get your message till this morning Mike.Will send them UPS.sceduled pick up will be monday the 22nd.With Christmas thrown in I'm not shure on delivery time but less than a week should cover it.Will send you a tracking # as soon as I print the lable up

Ric

20/12/08 | 12:14 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
sounds good. I will be sending priority mail just because it is easier for me. I probably won't be able to get it out till monday either, i'll send you a tracking number also.

20/12/08 | 01:53 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
good enough....Now we will get to see who is faster UPS or the Post office

20/12/08 | 02:56 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
Mike,

Your tracking # is 1Z 555 F24 P2 9551 5326

Ric

21/12/08 | 05:13 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
Your traps did go out yesterday.UPS stopped and they were ready so they are on the way

22/12/08 | 01:06 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
ok, it looks like we might have a problem, but nothing we can't iron out pretty easily.

I called my dad today to see if he got the traps together to ship and he said he doesn't have 2 dozen sleepy creeks, what he does have is #1.75 BMI's and #2 Montgomery square jaw dogless that he will be able to send. he can make up a mix of the two types but I'm not sure how many of each. I promise you that you will get a fair deal on this and I apologize for this mix up.

22/12/08 | 01:58 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
I'll take the sleepy creek and fill it out with the montgomery's.

To say I'm happy with this turn would certainly not be accurate.You seem to be trying though.So do what you think is right and we will see how it works out

22/12/08 | 02:17 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
I will do it personally. and from now on I will make sure I have anything he wants listed in hand before listing.

23/12/08 | 10:52 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
I would appreciate an indication of what is happening on your end

Thank You

23/12/08 | 11:27 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
I will ship tomorrow, I have to go to my dads in the morning to get the traps. I think he said he has all sleepy and monty traps for you. sorry for the lack of communication, trapperman is working kind of slow, I think we are in for an anual x-mas shutdown, lol.

24/12/08 | 10:04 AM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
Your traps were delivered yesterday have you looked at them?

24/12/08 | 10:29 AM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
Yes I got them yesterday, they look awesome, I know m dad will be very happy.

30/12/08 | 11:29 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
You said you would have the traps out on the 24th.That is 4 working days for the post office,if you used priority mail as you stated you would.More than enough time for them to get here from where you are.If there is a problem we need to get this resolved.If there was some other change I would appreciate being informed.I have done everything as I had stated I would and I expect to be treated in the same manner as you have been.

You have not indicated how you intended to resolve the difference between what you advertised and what you intended to substitute or given any indication of tracking information as you stated you would.The lack of communication in this matter is not instilling any confidence that this transaction is heading towards a equitable conclusion

Ric McCaslin
pat.ric@ncwcom.com

30/12/08 | 11:38 PM snaringamerica: Sleepy Creek Traps
first of all, The traps were not mine to begin with and you knew that from day one. I only advertized what I was told to advertize.

second, I had a hard time catching up with my dad to get the box to ship out. My dad has a new girlfriend and a new family, lol. I finally caught up with him on saturday afternoon so I couldn't ship till monday.

Finally, the traps did go out and you should have them very soon.

I don't know what is in the box I just know that he said that he was very fair with you and he gave you more than your money worth.

02/01/09 | 03:06 PM Ric: Sleepy Creek Traps
OK, Mike your package arived today.And yes we do have a problem.

There is not a sleepy creek trap in the bunch.

22 1.75 BMI
2 #2 round jaw montgomery
Some PA "Cable Restraints"
A pair of neoprene gloves.

We are not even in the ballpark here

I would appreciate a call at 440-647-2533

Posted By: snaringamerica

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/03/09 05:03 AM

what do you want me to do about it? You made the deal knowing full well they were not my traps and I kept in contact with you as often as possible. You better put on your glasses and check what was sent to you because I was told there was alot more value in that box than you mentioned above. If you want you could ship my dad's stuff back and he will ship your's back to you.

I don't really think anything I do to try to resolve this is going to help, you seem to be one of those people that you just can't please no matter what you do.
Posted By: Ric

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/03/09 01:02 PM

What would have satisfied me is to receive what you advertised or what I agreed to accept when I was told that you didn't have all of them.

"I was told there was more value in the box".Well elighten me then just what was in there.Your guessing again.If you knew what you had to offer in the first place none of this would have happened

You said they were Sleepy Creek traps

We agreed on a mix of Sleep Creek and SJ Montgomery dogless when I was told that you did not have 2 dz. Sleepy creek.I did not say anything about BMI.That didn't happen

You said they would be sent by a certain date

You said tracking information would be provided

You see a pattern here???

Sure you can send the traps back..Make sure you include what it cost me to send them to you initally and the funds to return yours also.And no I won't agree to eat the shipping costs.I followed through with exactly what I said I would do and you received exactly what I said I had.

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/04/09 03:31 AM

Sure I'll refund you what you paid for shipping along with what it costs to send my dad's stuff back here, but only if you send me what it cost me to ship to you and to ship your stuff back. I already paid shipping to you out of MY pocket. My dad did not pay it I did and I got nothing out of it. On the other hand all I got out of helping my dad out with this is a guy who can't quit whining about getting a great deal.

I talked to my dad today and he said he sent you some BMI #1.75's some #2 BMI canine wolfers, some #2 monties, and the cable restraints and gloves. He also told me he sent you more than 2 dozen traps. Like I said before I didn't know what was shipped before but only because I didn't open the box.
Posted By: jd purdum

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/07/09 12:21 AM

well this is a different kind of bad feedback this was earlier this year (08) i had some deals with guys on some stakes and stuff and my computer crashed and other stuff happened and i either bought the stuff or gave the money back and for the ones i dealt with like this i am sorry and i hope you felt that i made things right i'm not a horse trader or a theif i admit it was my fault and i should have handled it differently i just wanted to say i'm sorry once again and thanks for the people i owed being patient
Posted By: btbobcatman

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/08/09 04:41 AM

Made a deal on some traps with CRANKBAIT commented to buy and never sent the money after 5 days sent PM and he backed out on the deal if you make a deal follow though
Posted By: crankbait

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/10/09 01:44 AM

When someone in your imediate family needs life threatning surgery we will see where your priorities are!! I have been at the hospital most of the time and could not get back to you to tell you I could not afford them because of unexpected expenses! HOPEFULLY you will never get in that position and if you do maybe there will be someone to help you and not think you are a complete A__HOLE!!!!!!

Re: Bad Feedback - 01/11/09 07:27 AM

seeing how he did not recieve anything from you, you have not lost anything. I am not sure how this could be considered bad feedback. No one exchanged any money or any goods, as far as I am aware there has been no kind of contract betwwen the two of you. I would suggest you just relist your traps and sell them, period. This complaining isn't going to benefit you in any way.
Posted By: Pogo

Re: Bad Feedback #2 - 01/13/09 03:48 AM

big dogg hosed me on a trade.

my 1st time on here. careful!

never held up his end. lies...blah,blah,blah
© 2024 Trapperman Forums