Computer Stuff

Home ~ Mission Statement ~ Trap Talk ~ ADC Forum ~ Trap Shed ~ Trap Chat
Trapper Tips ~ Links ~ Gallery ~ Basic Sets ~ Convention Calendar ~ Trapper's Humor
Fur Buyers Directory ~ Trapper's Tales ~ Words From The Past ~ Legends ~ Archives
~Catalog~

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#103503 - 02/22/07 06:15 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Imauspilot]
Creek Offline
trapper

Loc: sw Kansas
Mark, I have recieved no pm`s from you. Something is up there.
call me and we can get this taken care of.
As far as Duke #3`s with round jaws and round pans I think that is the only way they are made. The no name traps are Montgomery`s, There dogless sq jaw and sq pan. Many times you have to look real hard to find the name on the pan.I really don`t know how you figure I sent the wrong traps. Jack
ph# 620-873-2035

#104767 - 02/22/07 08:37 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Creek]
Craig Todaro Offline
trapper

Loc: Huntingdon county, Pa
I have had a few deals with creek and never had a problem. In his defense. I feel there is something wrong with the P.m system of this new board. I have had guys get ahold of me on other boards and claim they have sent me P.m and i never reply. I honestly never received them. I have also sent replies and potential buyers or sellers claim they didn't receive them. At least listen to him and give him a call.

Jacks Mountain Basswood Stretchers and Fleshing beams.

#105023 - 02/22/07 10:09 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Craig Todaro]
New2Trapping Offline
trapper

Loc: Maine
I fully back Craig! Creek is a great guy to work with and would work with him again anytime! I have had several pm issues. So maybe somone else should take care of ther pms issues and post on the board that they are having a hard time with contacing creek so when creek readds this please contact me type of thing instead of going to the bad feedback first! my piece anyhow.

#105976 - 02/23/07 05:52 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: New2Trapping]
Creek Offline
trapper

Loc: sw Kansas
Imauspilot, sent you a pm yesterday. Did you get it?

#106114 - 02/23/07 06:58 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Creek]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The pm's on this forum are completely fubar. I'm sure Creek sent you pm's that you did not receive. I NEVER receive new pm's, only replies to ones i've sent.

#117332 - 03/02/07 06:44 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: grumpy]
Titus Bass Offline
trapper

Loc: N.E. PA
Those were my traps that were left. Jim emailed me and said he liked them and would send the money, after finding them.
This was after I sent him a postcard reminder with my address.
That was in January. I'm waiting.
Joe Bizub

#117433 - 03/02/07 08:19 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Titus Bass]
FUR PIRATE Offline
trapper

Loc: Plattsburg Mo.
Joe, I have sent you some PM's but they have not been answerd. I guess I'm doin something wrong in sending them. I'm still tryin to figure this new system out. I have bought and sold hundreds of traps on T-Man with all good feedback. I thank you for your trust but please dont send any more traps without getting payment first. This all happened when the system crashed. Your traps are comming back to you and with all brand new springs on them. I have your traps ready to ship but I lost your address. Will you post it here? Or send PM. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

#121500 - 03/04/07 07:58 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: FUR PIRATE]
waterfordcooner Offline
trapper

Loc: Waterford. PA 17
i WILL voucher for fur pirate...had a deal with him he threw in some extra too with our deal...probably just the p.m. system

#125343 - 03/07/07 09:39 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Titus Bass]
jk Online   content
trapper

Loc: Williamsport, Pa.
New2trapping is the young fella from Maine that caused problems last year, Ryan Benoit. BAD BUSINESS Sent him $25 a year ago, he was going to youth detention and now shows up here again. I do not reccommend doing business with him. He is unreliable......jk
Whats supposed to be ain't always is. PTA life #503, NTA life #4187

#137509 - 03/16/07 05:33 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Titus Bass]
Greatwhitehunter Offline
trapper

Loc: massachusettes New England
Kaw-Liga screwed me over on 4 220's he got his traps i didnt get mine.... If he makes tis right ill take it off here.....

matt

#140343 - 03/17/07 09:09 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: grumpy]
Beaverhunter2 Offline
trapper

Loc: Metro-Detroit, Michigan
 Originally Posted By: grumpy
YOU JUST DON'T SEND TRAPS WITHOUT GETING PAID first. (his words-not mine!!!)

Not mine, either. I often send traps before receiving the money, and often receive ones I bought that were shipped before the check could have made it to the seller.

You see, when you make a deal- it's a deal. Not "We have a deal but I may change my mind and not send the money." If you're not sure you want to make the deal- don't! If you don't have cash right then, you need to tell the seller before the deal is made. If you do- get it on it's way asap. Days (like one or two)- not weeks.

It's that simple. A man's word is supposed to be his bond. That's what makes the Trap Shed work.

John

#140599 - 03/18/07 07:36 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Beaverhunter2]
frankb_ks Offline
trapper

Loc: Olathe, Kansas
Hey Matt & John,

I have had VERY good trades with you both, and would not hesitate to trade with either of you again, as you have demonstrated to me that you are men of your words. I currently have a sour trade with a guy from over in Maryland. One of those deals I guess. I hurriedly got his stuff out so he could give others Christmas gifts, but he has not managed to hold up his end of the agreement. Lesson learned. These days if I am making a trade, I try not to send out my end of the trade until I get at least a delivery confirmation # from the other guy. It is too bad that it has to be that way, but oh well...

Good Luck To All Traders & Be Well,

Frank

#142127 - 03/19/07 09:18 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: frankb_ks]
BigBob Offline
trapper

Loc: St. Louis Co, Mo
Frank: Please name a name. Mystery post's do no one any good.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!

#143523 - 03/19/07 10:08 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: BigBob]
Anonymous
Unregistered

minktrapper6099

Mark sent the traps promptly. The traps were in great shape. His ad said square jawed traps. I received five square jaw traps and four round jaw traps.

Originally Posted By: minktrapper6099
I have 9 Northwoods 1 3/4 coilspring traps for sale. These traps are very strong and are in like new condition. They were speed dipped this fall and have not ever been set to my knowledge. The traps are laminated, baseplated, D ringed, machine chain, 2 crunch proof swivels and an 18 inch or 24 inch pogo cable stake attached with a 1 1/2 washer end. The modifications were very well done on these traps. I will sell all 9 traps shipped to you for $100.00 thanks Mark

Originally Posted By: minktrapper6099
Scott,

The traps are square jaws and are regular not offsets.

Thanks for asking Mark

Edited by romans117 (03/20/07 10:26 AM)

#143578 - 03/19/07 10:39 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: ]
minktrapper6099 Offline
trapper

Loc: northwest Ohio
Clayton,

I honestly did not even notice that some were round jaws. The top traps in the box I looked at were square jaws and I assumed they all were (my bad). My question is, "are you now dissapointed in our deal as you said they were in great shape just like I said?" I would think most people would prefer round jaws over square (at least I do) and that the round jaws would be an added bonus to the deal not a reason for you to be the first person ever to give me bad feedback. Earlier you left me good feedback and then went back and changed it so you also must of missed the fact that some were round jaws.

minktrapper6099 Mark got the traps to me in a timely fashion. The traps were in good shape. They were not as the ad said they would be.

Edited by romans117 ( 24 minutes 3 seconds ago)

I guess I'm a little confused by your PM I thought you were happy. That's why I answered back and said glad you liked them. If there is something your unhappy about please call me that's why I give out my phone number on every deal I do to avoid things like this. I made a mistake it was not intentional. I want you to be satisfied with our transaction.

Mark

#143863 - 03/20/07 09:01 AM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: minktrapper6099]
frankb_ks Offline
trapper

Loc: Olathe, Kansas
Oooops sorry, BigBob. I was responding to the two guys who posted immediately before me, GreatWhiteHunter, and BeaverHunter2 (Matt & John). If you are refering to the sour experience I have had, I have not gone so far as to lodge a complaint on this forum, because a couple of different guys have told me that they know the guy, and that welching is out of character for him, so I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. In posting my current policy to try not sending stuff until I get a delivery confirmation #, I was trying to offer a suggestion that might save some grief (as it would have me), so maybe the posting will do SOMEONE some good.

Be Well All,

Frank

#161433 - 04/01/07 12:40 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: frankb_ks]
mickeysdad Offline
trapper

Loc: Pine Haven, Wyoming, USA
I have a problem I made a dead with a guy from Kentucky on some traps I was selling,We BS'd on the Pm's and I felt he was a stand up guy, I shipped the traps before I was paid, I know big mistake, any way so far he has stiffed me out of my money. What should I do?? I am thinking of getting the Sheriff involved in his home county, I do have access to a lawyer if need be but I don't want to go that far.I will place his name, address. and phone number here is things are not made right.. Too bad there has to be people like this.

Don't buy any Polaris products, they don't stand behind them

#161768 - 04/01/07 08:27 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: mickeysdad]
Ky_Madman Offline
trapper

Loc: Kentucky
Give the Forum his name Mickeysdad.... I don't want people to think it was me!!!
"For the Greatest Tragedy is being forgotten"

#161834 - 04/01/07 09:27 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: Ky_Madman]
mickeysdad Offline
trapper

Loc: Pine Haven, Wyoming, USA
I just heard from the guy, and he told me the check will be in the mail tomorrow, I will post name address and phone number if this fails.. Ky Madman, you have way too many friends for any one to think this was you, we had a great sale experience. I ordered my MB650's the other day!!

Don't buy any Polaris products, they don't stand behind them

#162437 - 04/02/07 04:45 PM Re: BAD FEEDBACK [Re: JerryD]
Mark Moore Offline
trapper

Loc: Humboldt, TN
I have waited over a month in hopes of not making a post here but beware of:
Frankie Stumbo
10 Columbia Blvd.
East Stroudsburg, Pa 18302
e-mail: FinishingTouchSkullworks@hotmail.com
862-377-9469

Shipped him otter skulls including frt...never got paid, heard the usual excuses from "will mail tommorrow, lost your address, etc. His actions indicate HIS DISHONESTY...would love to delete this post, BUT I think there is no danger that he will pay.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  BlueRidgeTrapper, tmrschessie