No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: COYOTE DAYS 2024 [Re: John Graham] #8136515
05/09/24 01:06 PM
05/09/24 01:06 PM
Wyoming
wytex Offline
trapper
wytex  Offline
trapper

Wyoming
We haven't been to Lusk in years, used to hunt over there quite a bit.
Booked our room and looking forward to our 1st Coyote Days.

Re: COYOTE DAYS 2024 [Re: John Graham] #8144113
05/24/24 04:49 PM
05/24/24 04:49 PM
WYOMING
J
John Graham Offline OP
trapper
John Graham  Offline OP
trapper
J

WYOMING
Sorry about not updating lately!

Lots of preparations being made when we get a chance, and it’s a busy time of year here on the prairie.

One of the vendors this year will be bringing suppressors to show, explain, and offer people that are interested. For some of Coyote Days attendees, it will be the first chance to learn about them first hand, and possibly be able to start the ordering process right there! Wyoming residents can buy them from this Wyoming dealer, and through electronic filing and fingerprinting, can file the appropriate paperwork.

Residents of other states will have to have them shipped to a gun dealer in their area still.

But, it will still be a chance to talk to a person face to face, and get answers to questions you might have. I’ll keep you posted as this develops

The ATF approval time has been very quick in a lot of cases lately (5 days in one case I know of) so now would be a good time to take advantage of this.

I’ve been in contact with many of the demo presenters, and I’m impressed with what they have in store for us this year, with many new approach’s and topics covered

Like I’ve mentioned before, there will be a few more bobcat themed demos this year, but don’t worry, there will be lots of good, solid canine info shared as well.

We’re hearing from a lot of new folks this year, and many past attendees say they are bringing more people too! I know this will be one of our biggest events yet

If you’re interested in coyotes, bobcats, predators, etc., Coyote Days is the place to be

August 16th and 17th, all tracks lead to Lusk Wyoming!

Thanks, John

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread