No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
I had to try it?? #8135057
05/07/24 08:59 AM
05/07/24 08:59 AM
La Crosse, WI
Macthediver Offline OP
trapper
Macthediver  Offline OP
trapper

La Crosse, WI
Got one of the little egg beater garden tillers given to me several years ago. Guy that gave it to me couldn't get it to run. So I piddled with it and got it going. Really not good for much but stirring flower beds. But I been using it on little spots in garden.
Anyways last fall had issues with rewind. Threw it shed figured screw with it later. I dragged it out a week ago messed with rewind got that back to good enough. But then of course still wouldn't start. Seems was no spark issue. Well this thing doesn't owe me anything and I'm actually tired of small 2 cycle engines.
So I thought just scrap it.
Then my brain says wait let's see can I spin this thing with my good drill.
Someone with more knowledge of small 2 cycle engines and math skills. Could probably have saved me some piddling.
End results my 1/2 Milwaukee drill has enough torque but not enough RPM s.
Tiller is now in scrap pile.
Guess I should have consulted with Wolfie before I actually tried it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mac

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up!"

"Never Forget Which Way Is Up"

Re: I had to try it?? [Re: Macthediver] #8135067
05/07/24 09:24 AM
05/07/24 09:24 AM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
similar idea
https://www.amazon.com/Earthwise-TC70025-7-5-Inch-Electric-Cultivator/dp/B06Y24KQYN?th=1

if all you have is some little garden beds

or you can bust out the potato fork and potatoes rake I was busting some stuff up last night with the potato fork/rake combo you don't get the super loose soil but it works and no worry about getting it started.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: I had to try it?? [Re: Macthediver] #8135068
05/07/24 09:25 AM
05/07/24 09:25 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
Those little two strokes are temperamental

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: I had to try it?? [Re: Macthediver] #8135072
05/07/24 09:30 AM
05/07/24 09:30 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Too bad
...lots of work for nothing

If You ever want a "Super small powerful tiller"