No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: All-time best April Fool's jokes played out here [Re: Northof50] #8112511
04/01/24 04:27 PM
04/01/24 04:27 PM
Oregon
beaverpeeler Online content
trapper
beaverpeeler  Online Content
trapper

Oregon
My sweet mother got dad one time good. Dad was in the habit of sleeping nude and when he got up at 5:00 every morning to go to the paper mill he always reached down at the foot of the bed and put his under shorts on. Usually in a hurry.

So on this particular April 1st after dad had gone to bed the night before mom sewed the legs shut on those underpants. In the morning in a mad rush to get the under shorts on he went hop skipping across the bedroom floor and crashed into the wall. All of us kids (well not me- I wasn't born yet) learned a lot of new colorful Swedish phrases.

My fear of moving stairs is escalating!
Re: All-time best April Fool's jokes played out here [Re: garymc] #8112836
04/02/24 06:01 AM
04/02/24 06:01 AM
Eau Claire Wi
Trap Setter Offline
trapper
Trap Setter  Offline
trapper

Eau Claire Wi
Originally Posted by garymc
Originally Posted by Trap Setter
My favorite was copying a paperclip and putting the paper back into the paper tray on a printer, and watching the other people trying to figure out where the paper clip is stuck in the machine.

No harm no foul kinda prank.

Trap Setter, thanks for the idea. I pulled this one off this morning and it worked great. I'm always the first one in the office so I made 20 copies with 3 paper clips laid on scanner. Placed the copies back in the paper drawer with some good sheets mixed in. It had my boss going crazy as luck would have it everything he printed had the paper clips on it but others that printed had regular sheets.

Glad I could help grin

Life sure is tough when you don't learn from the mistakes of others.
Re: All-time best April Fool's jokes played out here [Re: Northof50] #8113187
04/02/24 05:24 PM
04/02/24 05:24 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
They start interviews for your replacement next week! LOL

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread