No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Vacations for violators [Re: Mando] #8103085
03/18/24 10:24 PM
03/18/24 10:24 PM
Ohio
B
bleeohio Offline
trapper
bleeohio  Offline
trapper
B

Ohio
Did they take down the "strictly trapping" forum? Lots of good trapping info there for those who just want to read about trapping.. I'm like a lot of others being i get most of my daily news opinions here. Yes, i realize they are mostly opinions and i take it at that. I don't click on what don't interest me and i have learned to use the ignore feature.

Re: Vacations for violators [Re: Mando] #8103089
03/18/24 10:28 PM
03/18/24 10:28 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
Paul's house/ rules.

I can understand the " kid friendly " part ( kinda).. if a kid is offended now days from an outdoors forum, that sucks as they are bombarded EVERYDAY on thier social media's that are quite likely way worse then what us Outdoorsman will throw out there.

As for politics, I know Jack squat about it. I do however try to learn a bit from the people on this forum that post glimpses into the way it works. I think I'm (just barley) smart enuff to sort the wheat from the chaff.

99.99% of us here are adults. Can't imagine why important things can't be discussed?

And NO..., imma not gonna start my own site.

laugh

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Vacations for violators [Re: Mando] #8103092
03/18/24 10:32 PM
03/18/24 10:32 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline
trapper
AntiGov  Offline
trapper

Central Oregon
Boco is far from innocent , he may not start a political thread but he sure knows how to put gas on the fire

Sometimes he gives very subtle jabs and some just don't pick up on it .....genius

Some people get angry , not sure why

I like his quick wit , and enjoy his posts .......always entertaining .

He is laying on thick in this tread ..........suckers ....
grin

Report a post club - Non member

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread