No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Some pictures from today [Re: Sharon] #8078405
02/16/24 12:23 AM
02/16/24 12:23 AM
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91 Offline OP
trapper
Wolfdog91  Offline OP
trapper

Amite county Mississippi
Originally Posted by Sharon
Nice woodland walk. I like taking time and seeing the details. It’s amazing what you see just wandering the land. Peaceful.

O yeah definitely down here the stuff you'll find itls pretty crazy. Need to take a deep walk on my parents place.there a bunker deal back there a road made of sea shells and some other stuff. Buddy showed me some secret-ish old air fields in the national forest about 25min away from my place

Re: Some pictures from today [Re: Wolfdog91] #8078798
02/16/24 02:09 PM
02/16/24 02:09 PM
Minnesota
30-06 Trapper Offline
trapper
30-06 Trapper  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
you have some amazing land!

The rifle has no will of its own it may be used for evil but there are more good men than evil men and evil will be corrected by good men with rifles.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread