No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Blaine County] #8053271
01/18/24 09:15 AM
01/18/24 09:15 AM
Nevada
YamaCat Offline
trapper
YamaCat  Offline
trapper

Nevada
Originally Posted by Blaine County
Originally Posted by danny clifton
folks still wave here

people in cities seem nervous. get funny looks just for saying hi.

We still do here too. This weekend neighbors worked together helping out older neighbors feed cows and chop ice. Routine event. All good in Western Oklahoma.

You must get a bunch of 1 finger “waves”

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8053339
01/18/24 10:22 AM
01/18/24 10:22 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Smile and wave at people in the bigger city’s they will have you tested or you’re a road rage victim if it’s misread. Just facts we all have seen some crazy things in our lives. You wave in some places but you don’t dare even make eye contact in other places or it can bring you trouble.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Providence Farm] #8053378
01/18/24 10:56 AM
01/18/24 10:56 AM
SE SD
D
DWC Offline
trapper
DWC  Offline
trapper
D

SE SD
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I always prefer very small groups of people. One or tw0. More if is a family group or two. One on one or small groups people are better. Larger groups no thanks.

Location, social economic situation, age, and #of people around all plsy a part I'm how people behave.

As far as. Location. One example is where you meet a girl. Depending on location will determine how. That girl will act at least four a short time. Meet her at church or meet her at the bar. Same girl but the end of your evening will have a different outcome.

I have no clue what this thread is about, but Ill take the outcome from the bar chic. Then again, may depend what kind of church….$

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: DWC] #8053383
01/18/24 11:00 AM
01/18/24 11:00 AM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by DWC
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I always prefer very small groups of people. One or tw0. More if is a family group or two. One on one or small groups people are better. Larger groups no thanks.

Location, social economic situation, age, and #of people around all plsy a part I'm how people behave.

As far as. Location. One example is where you meet a girl. Depending on location will determine how. That girl will act at least four a short time. Meet her at church or meet her at the bar. Same girl but the end of your evening will have a different outcome.

I have no clue what this thread is about, but Ill take the outcome from the bar chic. Then again, may depend what kind of church….$

Social differences between areas of the country is what it was to be but you know how that goes pretty quickly. Oh the drama!

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread