No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049701
01/14/24 09:17 PM
01/14/24 09:17 PM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

BC,

I can understand (somewhat) where you're coming from.

BUT; as an MD, you have to acknowledge that diagnosing someone without an examination is no bueno, and actually constitutes malpractice.

perhaps James would take the case against you?

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Posco] #8049702
01/14/24 09:18 PM
01/14/24 09:18 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Every post you make BC shows just how much of a peckerhead you are.

NPD. Google it.

Yep....
[Linked Image]

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: white marlin] #8049732
01/14/24 09:39 PM
01/14/24 09:39 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Originally Posted by white marlin
BC,

I can understand (somewhat) where you're coming from.

BUT; as an MD, you have to acknowledge that diagnosing someone without an examination is no bueno, and actually constitutes malpractice.

perhaps James would take the case against you?

I'm game. We can have a Tman trial over whether I properly diagnose fake disabilities. I'm aware of four offenders on the site. Two others are now under suspicion.

I am also aware of actually disabled people on the site who are too hurt to work. A couple of them have reached out over the years about the fakers. Other able-bodied and hardworking taxpayers on the site have also reached out by PM about the fakers.

And yes, two shots were taken at me by two members before I posted anything. One implied and one express. I quoted them.

Whatever. Let's have the trial. It will be fun.

P.S. My neighbors love me!

P.P.S. I am a JD not a MD. Randall, quoted above, concocted that and I think it's funny. For a time, he also thought I hacked his bank account. Also funny.

P.P.P.S. I admittedly was ticked about people giving the poor people at Walmart a hard time. I respect those old and disabled people for trying. Different post but I read it at the same time. One of the fakers commented there too.

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: 3 Fingers] #8049763
01/14/24 09:57 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Originally Posted by 3 Fingers
My take. Generally speaking. In rural areas people may need to rely upon their neighbors and in turn may need help from each other. All in the same boat so to speak. They build trust in each other and since anonymity is harder the few bad eggs get weeded out quickly. They also work hard, usually out of necessity to maintain a lifestyle and respect others that do too. In the cities it’s dog eat dog. People feel emboldened to grab theirs and don’t trust anyone else. They can disappear into the crowd. They say if you’re on the run safest place to hide is a city. Small towns seem a mix. Just my 2 cents

People are real friendly in the Bush. I can't even put gas in the Bravo without somebody stopping to see if I'm O.K. because my cowling is up and open. I have to explain the gas tank is under the cowling. Everybody has been rescued or needed rescue at one time or another and there ain't no public servants coming.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049765
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
There’s a reason I’m not on The View fan page it’s a forgone conclusion it’s not a fit for me. LOL You come here then post stuff to get a reaction you know you will get yet others are the problem. Really that’s your story? That’s nuts some guys enjoy getting kicked in the junk you must be one of them it’s the same outcome every time yet you continue to do the same things.

In some ways I feel for you dude I really do but I struggle with empathy for people that lack any I just can’t do it.

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Dirt] #8049771
01/14/24 10:00 PM
01/14/24 10:00 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by Dirt
My take. Generally speaking. In rural areas people may need to rely upon their neighbors and in turn may need help from each other. All in the same boat so to speak. They build trust in each other and since anonymity is harder the few bad eggs get weeded out quickly. They also work hard, usually out of necessity to maintain a lifestyle and respect others that do too. In the cities it’s dog eat dog. People feel emboldened to grab theirs and don’t trust anyone else. They can disappear into the crowd. They say if you’re on the run safest place to hide is a city. Small towns seem a mix. Just my 2 cents

People are real friendly in the Bush. I can't even put gas in the Bravo without somebody stopping to see if I'm O.K. because my cowling is up and open. I have to explain the gas tank is under the cowling. Everybody has been rescued or needed rescue at one time or another and there ain't no public servants coming.

That’s the things that make a difference in rural areas you help others because you might need some help or you might not but you just help.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049786
01/14/24 10:06 PM
01/14/24 10:06 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Pacific Coast and Northeast. Common sense is often lacking, yet smart in many ways.

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049799
01/14/24 10:13 PM
01/14/24 10:13 PM
western mn
B
bucksnbears Offline
trapper
bucksnbears  Offline
trapper
B

western mn
Originally Posted by Law Dog
You’re a joke just a waste of time in your own world no mention of you until you went off. I thought you would have been smarter then that but your all about the games you just can’t stand being left out at any cost.

smile
Laywers seen to be that way.
Trained to " outsmart" us common folk.

swampgas chili and schmidt beer makes for a deadly combo

You have to remember that 1 out of 3 Democratic Voters is just as dumb as the other two.
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049805
01/14/24 10:15 PM
01/14/24 10:15 PM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
I like to think I'm better than others because I didn't go to.......well I mean I didn't finish college! I did invest a year in getting a federal license. I now have several federal licenses. I would also like to think I am better than other alaskans that own bravos, except I own 2 myself!

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Blaine County] #8049810
01/14/24 10:17 PM
01/14/24 10:17 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I'm game. We can have a Tman trial over whether I properly diagnose fake disabilities.

Whatever. Let's have the trial. It will be fun.

I'm *IN*!

a TMan jury trial for you would give you a fair taste of what Trump is up against with a NY, DC or Atlanta jury.

can I be the Judge? Good!

Last edited by white marlin; 01/15/24 06:38 AM.
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Dirt] #8049813
01/14/24 10:18 PM
01/14/24 10:18 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by Dirt

The closer you get to civilization , the more uncivil people get !
While I was in Quebec , cabins out in the bush never were locked , and always stocked with everything needed.
Who knows when you or someone needs help , and there's no one around for many miles.
The closer to town , the locks were present.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: bucksnbears] #8049820
01/14/24 10:21 PM
01/14/24 10:21 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by bucksnbears
Laywers seen to be that way. Trained to " outsmart" us common folk.

there are three (that I know of) lawyers here. two of which, don't seem overly bright to me.

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049836
01/14/24 10:34 PM
01/14/24 10:34 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
This place is negative on education. Dang shame.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049842
01/14/24 10:38 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Online content
trapper
Boco  Online Content
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
BC might be a Peckerhead,Cant say though cause I dont know him,but he is right about one thing.There are a whole lot of Phoneys out there-and hypocrites.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049843
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
I don’t see a difference in people from different parts of the nation, only difference I see is country folks or city folks. Heck I’ve got along with country folks in Washington, Idaho, Montana, NM, Texas, Kansas, and of course all over the South.
It’s the city folks that seem to be a little different.

Now if you want to break it into wealthy and poor. I’ve seen both have attitudes and some weird differentiating opinions. I’ve seen truly filthy rich folks sit down for a home cooked meal and talk life with your average everyday worker. I’ve seen those that “think” they’re filthy rich try and belittle everyone. I can pick a billionaire from a millionaire from a wanna be in just a few minutes of conversation. The wannabes wanna tell you how rich they are, the filthy rich ask about your family and work and listen intently. Also their kids are more respectful. Sounds crazy and against everything you hear, but that’s just been my experiences.

Sorta the same about trapping on here. If you pay attention you can tell the true greats that know exactly what they’re doing and could back it up. They don’t brag, but offer free advice. Some on here I don’t think could catch a mouse if it was in a shoe box. Some post for attention, some post to offer their experiences. Some are liked, some aren’t. There’s several in here that would be around after the end of the Earth just on their knowledge of nature and survival. There’s others that think they would, but most likely they’d be the first gone, lol.

That’s always what’s interesting on social media, figuring out the fakes from the real.

Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049848
01/14/24 10:41 PM
01/14/24 10:41 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD

[Linked Image]

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Wanna Be] #8049854
01/14/24 10:43 PM
01/14/24 10:43 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I don’t see a difference in people from different parts of the nation, only difference I see is country folks or city folks. Heck I’ve got along with country folks in Washington, Idaho, Montana, NM, Texas, Kansas, and of course all over the South.
It’s the city folks that seem to be a little different.

Now if you want to break it into wealthy and poor. I’ve seen both have attitudes and some weird differentiating opinions. I’ve seen truly filthy rich folks sit down for a home cooked meal and talk life with your average everyday worker. I’ve seen those that “think” they’re filthy rich try and belittle everyone. I can pick a billionaire from a millionaire from a wanna be in just a few minutes of conversation. The wannabes wanna tell you how rich they are, the filthy rich ask about your family and work and listen intently. Also their kids are more respectful. Sounds crazy and against everything you hear, but that’s just been my experiences.

Sorta the same about trapping on here. If you pay attention you can tell the true greats that know exactly what they’re doing and could back it up. They don’t brag, but offer free advice. Some on here I don’t think could catch a mouse if it was in a shoe box. Some post for attention, some post to offer their experiences. Some are liked, some aren’t. There’s several in here that would be around after the end of the Earth just on their knowledge of nature and survival. There’s others that think they would, but most likely they’d be the first gone, lol.

That’s always what’s interesting on social media, figuring out the fakes from the real.

Thats the West what about other regions of the Country wester folks are just happy to talk to new folks it seems like go east they are not thrilled to see you as much.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049876
01/14/24 11:01 PM
01/14/24 11:01 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Online content
trapper
Boco  Online Content
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I disagree with the east thing.
If you go to the east coast the people are very friendly and down to earth,especially in Newfoundland and that is as far east as you can go in North America

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Law Dog] #8049884
01/14/24 11:07 PM
01/14/24 11:07 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Talked to a guy in WY when I picked up a over the counter tag for turkey a couple years ago fresh back from Cali he said the people were nuts if you don’t agree with them they start screaming at you. All areas of the country have quirks some big some small I enjoy seeing what they are it’s a hobby.

Last edited by Law Dog; 01/14/24 11:08 PM.

Jerry Herbst
Re: Different parts of the Nation attitudes [Re: Boco] #8049888
01/14/24 11:09 PM
01/14/24 11:09 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline OP
trapper
Law Dog  Offline OP
trapper

Central, SD
Originally Posted by Boco
I disagree with the east thing.
If you go to the east coast the people are very friendly and down to earth,especially in Newfoundland and that is as far east as you can go in North America

So you think the whole east coast is the same?

Jerry Herbst
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread