No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Banished! [Re: Northernbeaver] #8046300
01/11/24 11:30 AM
01/11/24 11:30 AM
MN
160user Online content
trapper
160user  Online Content
trapper

MN
Originally Posted by Northernbeaver
Jackie, our state association is the same way. It had a mild revolution for a period but it's right back to it. I've come to the conclusion that it's just how political structures tend to work in this country.

Really?

I have nothing clever to put here.

Re: Banished! [Re: FisherTech] #8046305
01/11/24 11:40 AM
01/11/24 11:40 AM
Moved to Fbks, Ak.
M
martentrapper Offline
trapper
martentrapper  Offline
trapper
M

Moved to Fbks, Ak.
Originally Posted by FisherTech

This appears to be the problem with many of these organizations. I just recently resigned from the New Hampshire Trappers Association's Board of Directors for just that reason "Good ole boy club" that has issue with following their own By Laws.

Oh, I have the documents to back up what I am posting here.

Alaska TA had a similar issue with following by laws and following the code of ethics.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread