No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: Rat Masterson] #8043703
01/08/24 02:28 PM
01/08/24 02:28 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Their intent was never to hang anyone, if it was they could have. If they really wanted an insurrection a hundred armed individuals would have seen to that. This whole thing was joke. One guy got 22 years and wasn't even there.

Half-truths can be lies, you know.

Sure, the cops were totally out of line to conclude the frothing mob breaking windows and doors to get in, fighting with cops to get in, chanting, "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence! HANG MIKE PENCE!" were not harmless tourists.

If I'd been inside the capitol building as an armed civilian, no authority whatsoever--and yes, I know that's impossible in a federal building, but bear with me--I might shot one of the crowd leaders too. Probably would have, from what I saw.

Don't tell me she wasn't one of the mob leaders. She was first through the broken window.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043705
01/08/24 02:30 PM
01/08/24 02:30 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Oh, and the guy "who wasn't even there" was one of the ring-leaders of the mob.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: James] #8043709
01/08/24 02:36 PM
01/08/24 02:36 PM
Missouri
ol' dad Offline
trapper
ol' dad  Offline
trapper

Missouri
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Their intent was never to hang anyone, if it was they could have. If they really wanted an insurrection a hundred armed individuals would have seen to that. This whole thing was joke. One guy got 22 years and wasn't even there.

Half-truths can be lies, you know.

Sure, the cops were totally out of line to conclude the frothing mob breaking windows and doors to get in, fighting with cops to get in, chanting, "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence! HANG MIKE PENCE!" were not harmless tourists.

If I'd been inside the capitol building as an armed civilian, no authority whatsoever--and yes, I know that's impossible in a federal building, but bear with me--I might shot one of the crowd leaders too. Probably would have, from what I saw.

Don't tell me she wasn't one of the mob leaders. She was first through the broken window.

Jim

Jim is finally in agreement with the rest of us. He's says its o.k. to go to Texas and start shooting the illegal immigrants as they breach our boarder. Thanks for finally seeing the light, James.

ol' dad

"I season my food with hunger"
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043720
01/08/24 03:02 PM
01/08/24 03:02 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Ol' Dad, I would indeed be in favor of the illegal invasion being stopped that way. Shoot one in a thousand, and the rest would go home.

The biggest obstacle may involve the issue of who does the shooting. You or I couldn't do it; it would have to be an agent of government: border patrol, FBI, National Guard, or troops.

Then there's the issue of post-traumatic stress disorder for the guys who shot unarmed men, women, and children standing in a river, like fish in a barrel. We should probably screen these shooters for psychopathy, and let those testing positive do the shooting.

Oh, and don't forget how it would look to the world. Egypt isn't shooting Palestinians flooding across their border.

I dunno, I guess I talked myself out of the idea.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043762
01/08/24 03:57 PM
01/08/24 03:57 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
Waiting to.hear an explanation about Earmuff Man, the " violent protester" who was directing uniformed police and was right there when she was shot, with 3 cops behind her.
As soon as she is shot, this " protester" says something to the cops, gets BEHIND them, sits down, pulls off his backpack, and changes clothes.

Would ANY LEO let a protester do that, immediately after a shooting, no less?

Or is he yet another gov asset? ( rhetorical question for the dense)

Video of entire thing available.Partial.trsnscript below, Friend and Dodson former FBI agents

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by DaveP; 01/08/24 03:59 PM.
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: DaveP] #8043764
01/08/24 03:58 PM
01/08/24 03:58 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
Originally Posted by DaveP
Originally Posted by Boco
I doubt if that lawsuit will go anywhere.
The cop that killed her will be looked upon by the lawmakers as the guy that single handedly stopped a mob bent on hanging Mike Pence and doing harm to others.Basically a hero who saved a lot of people from potential harm.Sort of like the kid that stopped the mob in Kenosha by shooting a couple rioters.
It is weird though that the one killing stopped the entire mob,you would think something like that would have motivated them to rally and double down on their mission.
Very strange.

Family will get a big payday AND have to sign a ND.

Can't let it go to discovery...

I suspect the family has already been insulated against that by our side (book deals, TV, etc) and are being backed by patriots.

But it would not surprise me in the least if family members and friends suddenly become "persons of interest" in domestic terrorism or the IRS takes an interest in them.

Whatever the case it'll get ugly before it's all done.

[Linked Image]
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043766
01/08/24 04:01 PM
01/08/24 04:01 PM
South Dakota
R
Rat Masterson Offline
trapper
Rat Masterson  Offline
trapper
R

South Dakota
Not the ring leader, oh the horror. Would that be like the FBI plant that repeatedly yelled "go into the Capital" yet he got 6 months? 2 tired justice system and the Biden regime teaching everyone a lesson. Trump should pardon all of them and then take that "cop" and have him charged with murder, that would get the libs going.

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: James] #8043836
01/08/24 05:45 PM
01/08/24 05:45 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Originally Posted by James
Ol' Dad, I would indeed be in favor of the illegal invasion being stopped that way. Shoot one in a thousand, and the rest would go home.

The biggest obstacle may involve the issue of who does the shooting. You or I couldn't do it; it would have to be an agent of government: border patrol, FBI, National Guard, or troops.

Then there's the issue of post-traumatic stress disorder for the guys who shot unarmed men, women, and children standing in a river, like fish in a barrel. We should probably screen these shooters for psychopathy, and let those testing positive do the shooting.

Oh, and don't forget how it would look to the world. Egypt isn't shooting Palestinians flooding across their border.

I dunno, I guess I talked myself out of the idea.

Jim

This post is about as idiotic as anything I've ever read on Tman. It's also a classic example of how a liberal-minded individual is OK with twisting/disregarding our Constitution and Bill of Rights to accomplish something he would like to see happen.

I sure hope you weren't serious James!

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: Boco] #8043839
01/08/24 05:47 PM
01/08/24 05:47 PM
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

Originally Posted by Boco
I doubt if that lawsuit will go anywhere.
The cop that killed her will be looked upon by the lawmakers as the guy that single handedly stopped a mob bent on hanging Mike Pence and doing harm to others.Basically a hero who saved a lot of people from potential harm.Sort of like the kid that stopped the mob in Kenosha by shooting a couple rioters.
It is weird though that the one killing stopped the entire mob,you would think something like that would have motivated them to rally and double down on their mission.
Very strange.

That's because it was NOT an insurrection!

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043847
01/08/24 06:02 PM
01/08/24 06:02 PM
alabama
steeltraps Offline
trapper
steeltraps  Offline
trapper

alabama
This! ^^^^^^. Alabama and Georgia have had worse = Fraternity Parties go wrong than Jan 6. And the = So called insurrection!

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043850
01/08/24 06:06 PM
01/08/24 06:06 PM
Missouri
ol' dad Offline
trapper
ol' dad  Offline
trapper

Missouri
Clay Higgins just did an interview with Tucker Carlson. His opinion is that there were in excess of 200 FBI agents involved with J6. He insinuates that the FBI is largely responsible for creating this so called insurrection, and that it was planned in advance. Even if the 200 figure is grossly overstated by 75%, that is still 50 agents who were willing to go along with this conspiracy. My question is, how do you get 50 or 200 people from the FBI on board to carry this out? What were they told to do, and for what reason to do it? If I was an agent that was duped into helping instigate this, I would be blowing a whistle by now. But there doesn't seem to be any.

ol' dad

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: ol' dad] #8043881
01/08/24 06:51 PM
01/08/24 06:51 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by ol' dad
Clay Higgins just did an interview with Tucker Carlson. His opinion is that there were in excess of 200 FBI agents involved with J6. He insinuates that the FBI is largely responsible for creating this so called insurrection, and that it was planned in advance. Even if the 200 figure is grossly overstated by 75%, that is still 50 agents who were willing to go along with this conspiracy. My question is, how do you get 50 or 200 people from the FBI on board to carry this out? What were they told to do, and for what reason to do it? If I was an agent that was duped into helping instigate this, I would be blowing a whistle by now. But there doesn't seem to be any.

ol' dad

He stated that is a conservative estimate.

-Goofy-
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: martentrapper] #8043895
01/08/24 07:03 PM
01/08/24 07:03 PM
Missouri
ol' dad Offline
trapper
ol' dad  Offline
trapper

Missouri
yes, that is why i said he stated in excess of 200. Which makes things even more confusing. How do you dupe 200+ agents into instigating this so called insurrection? If in fact there were 200+ agents, what were they told their mission was? Its hard for me to believer that you could convince that many to be on board with it.

ol' dad

Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: ol' dad] #8043915
01/08/24 07:22 PM
01/08/24 07:22 PM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
yes, that is why i said he stated in excess of 200. Which makes things even more confusing. How do you dupe 200+ agents into instigating this so called insurrection? If in fact there were 200+ agents, what were they told their mission was? Its hard for me to believer that you could convince that many to be on board with it.

ol' dad

Well 35% approval for Biden is hard for me to believe! And how about IRS agents, Why would anyone be one?

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Lawsuit on behalf of Ashley Babbit family [Re: ol' dad] #8043943
01/08/24 07:39 PM
01/08/24 07:39 PM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD

ol' dad

[Linked Image]

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread