No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Marty] #8030681
12/25/23 01:24 PM
12/25/23 01:24 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by Marty
Gotta love someone who says trump is dangerous but never says a liberal is dangerous and then says he is a conservative....what BS.

Trump is dangerous because he punches back. LMAO!

That’s what we need to be doing to the anti groups instead of trying a appease them.

Last edited by HobbieTrapper; 12/25/23 01:26 PM.

-Goofy-
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Marty] #8030694
12/25/23 01:37 PM
12/25/23 01:37 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Marty
Gotta love someone who says trump is dangerous but never says a liberal is dangerous and then says he is a conservative....what BS.

Never a peep about the downgrading of the U.S.A. that has happened over the last 3 years. It speaks volumes and solidifies my opinion of them.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030698
12/25/23 01:46 PM
12/25/23 01:46 PM
Central, SD
Law Dog Offline
trapper
Law Dog  Offline
trapper

Central, SD
If a guy that can’t recognize what’s been going on for the last 8+ years and won’t admit it stinks just how can I value anything they have to say then? The ones saying anybody should be in prison but can’t say what for exactly then claim to respect the Constitution drive me nuts. People simple have lost their minds today

Was born in a Big City Will die in the Country OK with that!

Jerry Herbst
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030705
12/25/23 01:52 PM
12/25/23 01:52 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
there is a feeling that the citizens of this country will never have to pay for what has been going on all these years....just buy a bigger house and a $80,000 vehicle...it will all be A-OK.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030713
12/25/23 01:57 PM
12/25/23 01:57 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Before Hitler took over Germany, it took a wheel barrel of money to buy a loaf of bread.
All part of the master globalist plan.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Swamp Wolf] #8030731
12/25/23 02:38 PM
12/25/23 02:38 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
There are some here on Tman.

Easy to pick em out.....they're the ones that say they are for the 2nd amendment, lower taxes, less gov control, scientific wildlife management, etc, but don't like conservatism.

I know of two. Easy to pick out since they LIE about everything whine about Trump and support every leftist BS like open Borders and even claim to be things they are not like Doctors!!! Then they try to twist everything like that is normal.

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030733
12/25/23 02:40 PM
12/25/23 02:40 PM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
The Christmas Spirit on this thread is remarkable!

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Law Dog] #8030736
12/25/23 02:42 PM
12/25/23 02:42 PM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
Originally Posted by Law Dog
Originally Posted by James
Oh boy. Another thread about how anyone who doesn't mouth the MAGA agenda and believe in Trump as the messiah is a traitor to guns, hunting, and trapping. Grandpa, I had higher regard for you; I am disappointed, sir.

When Trump was elected, I told myself he was just a blowhard, a self-absorbed clown. I've come to realize that, while he is those things, he's also dangerous. He has no regard for the office, the Constitution, our laws, the republic, or its citizens. He's probably the most divisive person ever to enter US politics. If he gets back in office, the presidency won't be just a laughing stock this time.

People who talk about how conservative they are while swallowing the MAGA lies make me laugh. Trump has nothing to do with real conservative policies.

Have a good Christmas, and do lean away from demagogues.

Jim

TDS is bad with this one now you’re all MAGA if you don’t agree with Snowshoe Jimmy.

Terminal!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030753
12/25/23 03:04 PM
12/25/23 03:04 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
Grandpa Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Grandpa Trapper  Offline OP
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
I guess we aren’t going to keep this thread about hunting, trapping and gun rights.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030764
12/25/23 03:22 PM
12/25/23 03:22 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
I guess we aren’t going to keep this thread about hunting, trapping and gun rights.

I still believe anti trapping and hunting is tied to political motives.
Thought that in the late 60's when Friends of Animals was making a big deal out of the wolf hunts in Alaska.
Just a foot in the door, and little steps from there to what we have today.
Little use of guns without hunting and trapping.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030821
12/25/23 04:55 PM
12/25/23 04:55 PM
Lake Mille Lacs , MN
2poor Offline
trapper
2poor  Offline
trapper

Lake Mille Lacs , MN
I know of several ! I struggle with individuals claiming to be Sportsman while voting for an anti-sportsman agenda.

It’s a lazy man who can’t find his wife a second job !
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8030884
12/25/23 05:46 PM
12/25/23 05:46 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
trapper
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper

I still believe anti trapping and hunting is tied to political motives.
Thought that in the late 60's when Friends of Animals was making a big deal out of the wolf hunts in Alaska.
Just a foot in the door, and little steps from there to what we have today.
Little use of guns without hunting and trapping.

Very true. Just like Joe Manchin who claims he is pro second amendment but always votes for anti-gun Supreme Court Justices that can really do us a lot of harm.

Last edited by Grandpa Trapper; 12/25/23 05:47 PM.
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030896
12/25/23 06:04 PM
12/25/23 06:04 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Trump has a great deal to do with why hunters and trappers vote Democrat. And will in the next election. If Republicans would nominate a person of half-decent character, sportsmen wouldn't be put in this dilemma.

And yes, it's undeniable that most anti laws are put forward by Democrats. Who claimed otherwise?

But no, as I've said before, I am not a Democrat. Some of my views are liberal though, which I'm not ashamed of. I reserve the right--as I assume you all do--to vote for the candidate who comes closest to my own views and interests, overall.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Law Dog] #8030899
12/25/23 06:06 PM
12/25/23 06:06 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Law Dog
If a guy that can’t recognize what’s been going on for the last 8+ years and won’t admit it stinks just how can I value anything they have to say then? The ones saying anybody should be in prison but can’t say what for exactly then claim to respect the Constitution drive me nuts. People simple have lost their minds today

Four of those eight years were Trump's. I agree--he didn't do anything to slow our descent, did he? Why not try someone new?

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030903
12/25/23 06:09 PM
Beatrice, NE
L
loosegoose Offline
trapper
loosegoose  Offline
trapper
L

Beatrice, NE
Trump has a great deal to do with why hunters and trappers vote Democrat. And will in the next election. If Republicans would nominate a person of half-decent character, sportsmen wouldn't be put in this dilemma.

And yes, it's undeniable that most anti laws are put forward by Democrats. Who claimed otherwise?

But no, as I've said before, I am not a Democrat. Some of my views are liberal though, which I'm not ashamed of. I reserve the right--as I assume you all do--to vote for the candidate who comes closest to my own views and interests, overall.

Jim

My apologies for implying that you're a Democrat. I was under the impression that that's how you voted in the past. I try not to use that slur unless I'm pretty sure of it.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #8030904
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
LOL Leave it to a demagogue to get a thread axed!

Calling names is what gets threads deleted.......

As for "demagogue," I don't think you know what the word means. Maybe you should look it up before you use it again.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030907
12/25/23 06:14 PM
12/25/23 06:14 PM
Idaho Falls, ID
G
trapper
trapper
G

Idaho Falls, ID

Jim

I used to be a Democrat. Born and raised in a union family of steelworkers and coal miners. After the Dems started going after guns, I changed to Republican and I am now an Independent since the Republicans are made up mostly do nothing Rinos. Can’t win with either party.

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: loosegoose] #8030909
12/25/23 06:15 PM
12/25/23 06:15 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Originally Posted by loosegoose

Jim

My apologies for implying that you're a Democrat. I was under the impression that that's how you voted in the past. I try not to use that slur unless I'm pretty sure of it.

You didn't imply it, you said it outright. But that's okay--I get called a Democrat every day here.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #8030911
12/25/23 06:19 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
I can smell a former democrat ( who is responsible for what democrats did) from apparently over 3000 miles away.

Who is John Galt?
Re: Do you personally know any of these trappers [Re: James] #8030912
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida

Jim

Should we wait on you to tell us if a new Republican candidate has half decent character? How else will we know?

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread