ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Billy Williams Trap Supply/Long Legacy Live Traps #7994487
11/14/23 04:41 PM
11/14/23 04:41 PM
Indiana
L
LongLegacyLiveTr Offline OP
trapper
LongLegacyLiveTr  Offline OP
trapper
L

Indiana
Good afternoon gentlemen! For those who don't know Billy Williams passed away about 4 months ago. My father and him had been trapping together since the mid 60's. I have purchased the business to continue the legacy. We are up and running, and will not be cutting any corners nor making any shortcuts too the way Billy built his trap. It was basically considered the best cage trap in the country. We have all different sizes. Our best seller is the Williams Cadillac ( Billy's most common sized coon trap). We are starting fabrication on coyote, badger, bobcat, and even wolverine builds now as well. Our web page is currently being created however you can look us up on Facebook at Long Legacy Live Traps. My personal # is 260-466-0286 feel free too call or text anytime, with any questions or even just talk trapping. Billy wad a good ol boy, we promise to continue the Legacy and tradition of what's in all of us trappers blood! Have a blessed day and happy trapping gentlemen l!
Jake Klingenberger
Long Legacy Live Traps

LongLegacyLiveTraps
Re: Billy Williams Trap Supply/Long Legacy Live Traps [Re: LongLegacyLiveTr] #7994514
11/14/23 05:28 PM
11/14/23 05:28 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline
trapper
B

SW Pa
Bill and I go way back. I will miss our visits that we used to have at the conventions. I am pleased to hear that his trap line will live on thru your efforts. In that sense he will leave his legacy to the trapping community. He liked to talk about flying his ultra-light in the old days.

Bob Jameson

Re: Billy Williams Trap Supply/Long Legacy Live Traps [Re: LongLegacyLiveTr] #7994808
11/14/23 11:28 PM
11/14/23 11:28 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
Always loved Billy. We were very sad to hear of his passing. A real standup, hard working guy with a solid product. Will miss him for sure. I don't think of the guys my age or there abouts as being all that old, yet, but I guess we are. Cherish every moment as it all passes so quickly. Good luck with your new endeavor Jake.

Re: Billy Williams Trap Supply/Long Legacy Live Traps [Re: LongLegacyLiveTr] #7994881
11/15/23 05:40 AM
11/15/23 05:40 AM
Northern Illinois
M
MChewk Offline
trapper
MChewk  Offline
trapper
M

Northern Illinois
I met Bill at a Fur Takers convention some 25 years back....always smiling and had a warm greeting for anybody that walked up. He was a natural salesman by his good nature.
Jake I hope you can keep the quality and service making/selling his equipment....good luck! RIP Bill.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread