ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
ADC work disposal of carcasses #7927237
08/13/23 12:07 PM
08/13/23 12:07 PM
WI
W
wistrapper97 Offline OP
trapper
wistrapper97  Offline OP
trapper
W

WI
I am new to the ADC game. Might be a taboo question but I have to ask what is to be done with the animal carcasses from ADC jobs? I live out in the country so yes I could release them but then I'll have them all in my yard.... Burying them might work for a small number but what if that's not practical? Are there companies that will take them to process down into another product? If open discussion on this is shunned please PM me. Thank you.

Re: ADC work disposal of carcasses [Re: wistrapper97] #7927443
08/13/23 04:44 PM
08/13/23 04:44 PM
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

St. Louis Co, Mo
Many guy's will just lay them out in the woods somewhere for the varmints to feed on. This can lead to some libtard calling the animal rights folks about the "Satanic rituals" in THEIR woods. Some guy's are fortunate enough to have some kind of rehab facility near enough to them for disposal as feed for the Wolves/Coyotes/Hawks/Owl's etc. In Mo, we have to abide by the F&G agents directions for disposal, like composting, but most landfills won't take them. Good Luck.

Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: ADC work disposal of carcasses [Re: wistrapper97] #7927460
08/13/23 05:20 PM
08/13/23 05:20 PM
Schenectady, NY
E
EatenByLimestone Offline
trapper
EatenByLimestone  Offline
trapper
E

Schenectady, NY
I think that’s a state by state question as to what is legal.

In NY, we can release live animals in county caught with written landowner permission. We can also euthanize if we choose to. If we euthanize, burial or landfill are our options. Maybe burning too, it’s been years since I read the book.

Re: ADC work disposal of carcasses [Re: wistrapper97] #7927748
08/13/23 11:09 PM
08/13/23 11:09 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
I dont take any animals I kill out of the food chain.
In fur season I take the hides off and return them to the food chain on the trapline.-It increases the carrying capacity of the land.
Nuisance animals go directly to the food chain on my traplines.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread