These guys are so hypocritical it makes me laugh. They enter ALF/ELF with the fist upraised as a sign of fight till the last & as soon as the FBI gets their hooks in them they are all stool pigeon & singing Canary trying to rat out their fellow terrorists. Then the creeps that made the snowballs and begged the stool pigeons to throw them are all indignant because they are the ones being RATTED on. If there are "Keystone Cops" then these folks are their alter ego, "The Keystone Terrorists." What a bunch of dweebs.

NOTE: Frank Ambrose's plea agreement can be found at:
http://www.ecoprisoners.org/plea-agreement-frank-ambrose.pdf.

The search warrant for property of Marie Mason can be viewed at:
http://www.ecoprisoners.org/warrant.pdf

Grand Rapids Indy Media
New Information on Michigan Earth Liberation Front Informant
4/18/08
http://www.mediamouse Rat .org/.php

This article--concerning an informant in the Michigan State University
(MSU) ELF arsons--was recently submitted to Media mouse (Rat ).org:

New information has recently been obtained on FBI informant Frank
Ambrose. Ambrose has already plead guilty and agreed to help the
government and their investigation of ELF/ALF actions in any way.

Court documents reveal that Ambrose was being used by the FBI not only to gather information on ELF/ALF activities but general movement organizing as well. Specifically I-69 organizing and Cincinnati Earth First! organizing.

We have confirmed there is an active Grand Jury out of Grand Rapids, MI. Recently released court documents suggest Ambrose has provided information on "15" other people allegedly involved in ELF/ALF actions.

Page 9 of 13 number 12 reveals CS-1 (believed to be Ambrose) has
provided information to the government on a large number of people. Its important to remember that Ambrose is providing info on others to save his own skin. Anyone involved in any type of movement organizing who has come in contact with Ambrose in the past year should be weary. Is that weary or WARY? Poor kids can't even spell but they are messing their pants with WORRY. \:D

We do not have these names. See for more info and PDFs of the complete documents. More info will be added to this page as it becomes available.

"12.CS-I's proffer statement provided intricate details on Ambrose and Mason's direct involvement in over 20 acts of animal rights terrorism and eco-terrorism. These acts were committed within the states of Indiana, Michigan, and Virginia during the aforementioned time frame.

CS-I reported the majority of the incidents were "officially" claimed by utilizing anonymous e-mail and/or letter communications through the ELF's press office. In addition to providing details regarding his/her knowledge and/or involvement in these direct actions, CS-I identified an additional 15 ELF adherents who assisted in the commission and/or planning of these events."

We would like to remind everyone that they are under no obligation whatsoever to speak with law enforcement under any circumstances without an attorney present. Additionally, if you do choose to speak to law enforcement, and are found later to have been untruthful in any way, this constitutes basis for criminal prosecution. Its perfectly legal for law enforcement to lie to you but it is a criminal act for you to lie to them.

The National Lawyers Guild has established a hotline,1(888)- I'm Scared
for individuals arrested, subpoenaed or questioned for offenses
related to environmental or animal activism. We encourage people to call the NLG hotline if you are contacted by law enforcement and would like to consult with an attorney on these matters.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto