Fur Handling Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Re: Squirrel and weasel stretchers [Re: ] #674694
04/10/08 03:02 PM
04/10/08 03:02 PM
SE Minnesota
S
skunker101 Offline
trapper
skunker101  Offline
trapper
S

SE Minnesota
huh, i just use weasle boards figure it get some extra length out of my squirrels. i should try and make some cause the squirrel tails always hang off the end of the weasle board. those are really nice by the way.

Re: Squirrel and weasel stretchers [Re: ] #674922
04/10/08 05:12 PM
04/10/08 05:12 PM
B.C. Canada
B
bigmouthtrapper Offline
trapper
bigmouthtrapper  Offline
trapper
B

B.C. Canada
Dear "Too Lazy" I never thought you would admit it....now I've got it in print..... here I thought you were just too busy skinnin marten and beave's..... on a serious note you do make nice boards and I should know cause I've got some.....has the ice gone out yet ??? and are you going to do some beav's ..

Trapper Stan
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Wolfdog91