ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
To All VA Vets #5420485
02/16/16 04:33 PM
02/16/16 04:33 PM
northeast MI
dew Offline OP
trapper
dew  Offline OP
trapper

northeast MI
I have not been on here in a while. Because I have been busy with the VA. If your a disabled vet you may be entitled to chapter 31. In this program they will help you start or help you with a business. With me they got me about 20,000.oo in equipment and there now putting me threw a Business Accelerator course to better my business. if you have any questions on this I'll try my best to answer them on here or by phone . (989)-358-8108

Re: To All VA Vets [Re: dew] #5434076
02/25/16 08:38 PM
02/25/16 08:38 PM
Northern Wisconsin
D
duxnbux64 Offline
trapper
duxnbux64  Offline
trapper
D

Northern Wisconsin
Hello dew,

I'm a disabled vet and would be very interested in hearing how you worked through the VA to start up your business. I've been thinking about it (with or without the VA) and the local game warden is encouraging me to start up an ADC business in my area. How did you get the VA assistance process started? Was the $20K you got a loan or a grant or what? I'm still a ways off from pulling the trigger, gotta take care of some other stuff this summer before I launch into a business, if I do at all. Thanks for any input and advice you can send my way. PM me if it's easier. Duxnbux64

USMC retired.
Re: To All VA Vets [Re: dew] #5434241
02/25/16 10:22 PM
02/25/16 10:22 PM
PA
T
Tye dye trapper Offline
trapper
Tye dye trapper  Offline
trapper
T

PA
That's awesome, will have to look into that.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread