ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
S texas fox squirrels #5393941
01/30/16 09:30 PM
01/30/16 09:30 PM
Wayne co, PA
R
rte Offline OP
trapper
rte  Offline OP
trapper
R

Wayne co, PA
Been spending some time in the San Antonio area. Covered up with fox squirrels and the come into homes is this normal in this
area?

Re: S texas fox squirrels [Re: rte] #5394060
01/30/16 10:40 PM
01/30/16 10:40 PM
Northern Alabamie
S
Sosalty Offline
trapper
Sosalty  Offline
trapper
S

Northern Alabamie
Likely. I grew up in a Dallas suburb. In my younger years, we had a farm, then homes sprang up around us. Recall a fox squirrel chewed thru the dry wall of my parents bedroom. Dad chased it out into the yard and shot it with his 20 gauge. Created bit of a stir with the neighbors. Attended college in San Marcos 50 miles north of San Antoine. Lots of big fox squirrels there also.

They get pushed out by the smaller grey squirrel here in northern Alabam. Plan to shoot all the greys I can, trap some fox squirrels and turn 'em lose in our pecan grove.

All animals increase at a geometrical ratio, and must be checked by destruction at some period of life. Charles Darwin; 'The Origin of Species' pg79
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread