ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
bat exclusion laws if any in.... #4545262
07/04/14 12:40 PM
07/04/14 12:40 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline OP
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline OP
trapper
H

NM
Anyone know the state regs in Alabama or Mississippi?

Mostly curious, have been corresponding with a couple who are waiting till fall to do
their exclusion, but all their neighbors appear to be hiring brand name companies that
are evicting as we speak, mid summer, mid maternity season and large colonies that
are behind brick and other wall types where knowing if pups are inside is nearly impossible.

Apparently every house in her area have issues, but most are exterior only, not bats inside
living quarters.

If anyone is from the border of MS/AL and knows these rules/regs I'd like to hear from you
just for my own curiosity. I know most states lack any real regulation even though the
suggested exclusion timelines are out there and reasons behind them.

You can pm me as well. If I had the time and it wasn't a holiday, I'd just call the state G&F
folks and ask them directly.

Much appreciated.

Justin

Re: bat exclusion laws if any in.... [Re: HD_Wildlife] #4545687
07/04/14 07:31 PM
07/04/14 07:31 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia
To the best of my knowledge Alabama is still a "use best judgement" state. Of course we all know how that works. Georgia is as well.

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread