ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
NCAA #4419923
04/06/14 09:51 PM
04/06/14 09:51 PM
Frankfort, Ky. USA
T
trapperpaw Offline OP
trapper
trapperpaw  Offline OP
trapper
T

Frankfort, Ky. USA
I would like to praise the Wisconsin Badgers for a great effort in the final four Saturday night. They have a lot to be proud of for their valiant effort. There is no shame in losing if you have done your best!!:-0

Sleep'n with an animal..I can help.
Do not use both feet when testing the depth or temperature of the water
Your Friend,
Paul Brooker
Re: NCAA [Re: trapperpaw] #4420099
04/06/14 11:38 PM
04/06/14 11:38 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Paul, you might be interested in knowing that one of the Badgers players, Josh Gasser, was coached by my son P.J. in high school. And he was also doing squirrel removal for Josh's dad. Is that like double dipping?

Re: NCAA [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #4420100
04/06/14 11:43 PM
04/06/14 11:43 PM
Frankfort, Ky. USA
T
trapperpaw Offline OP
trapper
trapperpaw  Offline OP
trapper
T

Frankfort, Ky. USA
Aw man your taking all the fun out of my post. I wanted to hear wallowing around in misery etc. etc.

Sleep'n with an animal..I can help.
Do not use both feet when testing the depth or temperature of the water
Your Friend,
Paul Brooker
Re: NCAA [Re: trapperpaw] #4420108
04/06/14 11:57 PM
04/06/14 11:57 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Hey, this has been the winningest year of basketball that I can remember. I know the coaches of three high school state champs and even P.J.'s church team went without a loss. I'm not sure anyone expected Wisconsin to go as far as they did so I have nothing to be sad about. I never met the coach of the Badgers but I did have a great chat with his wife. Yep, you guessed it. Another happy customer.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread