ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
New to Trapping #4228818
01/07/14 02:44 PM
01/07/14 02:44 PM
Massachusetts
D
Deutsch Offline OP
trapper
Deutsch  Offline OP
trapper
D

Massachusetts
Well knew compared to all of you. I started trapping as a kid at 12 years old. One of my uncles gave me some leg traps. There was no washing or boiling in logwood dye or sents or wax. I just baited them. Now I want to pick up some sents some logwood dye. I never even heard of waxing traps till I came here. So some wax. I'm a bow hunter and fisherman. I have been in the woods all my life. My real goal is to thin out some coyote,ratcoon,skunk,possium. To help the deer and turkey in my area.
I'm probably not in the right forum but hellow

Re: New to Trapping [Re: Deutsch] #4229048
01/07/14 04:03 PM
01/07/14 04:03 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Hi Deutsch,

The trapperman forums offer a wide variety of info and folks. The angle of your post is better served over in the "trap talk" forum portion. Though many folks can help you out with the info here as well, this forum is for folks running businesses for animal damage control, or nuisance wildlife issues for the financial return.

Best of luck,

Justin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread