ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3911040
07/26/13 10:05 PM
07/26/13 10:05 PM
St. Louis area
D
Dave Schmidt Offline
trapper
Dave Schmidt  Offline
trapper
D

St. Louis area
Can't wait for the podcast tomorrow so we can talk about Yodle!

ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3911589
07/27/13 11:10 AM
07/27/13 11:10 AM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

The only thing you need to know is YODLE are predators of your wallet. All of you witnessed a corporate lie they set themselves up for right here . I would be ashamed to call anyone in this industry and say I worked for YODLE. I don't know how they look themselves in the mirror in the morning. I doubt they even have mirrors at work!!

I said earlier in the thread all you had to do is a search in 30 days and find out for yourself that YODLE is only fooling themselves if they think they are a serious player in SEO and organic advertising for this industry.

Originally Posted By: RadleyM
(excerpt) My name is Radley Moss, Director of Corporate Communications at Yodle.

Warrior is describing us as "a bunch of liars and thieves" but I'm certainly happy to address any specific concerns that he has.

Don't forget even Radley Moss, Director of Corporate Communications lied to all of us here in the above quote who never did address Warrior's concerns in public or private. This says volumes about YODLE's reputation and the people that work there. Doesn't it!!!!

Steve they still owe you $80 for organic services not rendered. One call for a home for turtles can you believe it.

So if YODLE calls and they will - they always do. Just before you hang up remind them they still owe thousands in refunds to guys like Warrior!!

Now Warrior lets get that YODLE horror story on a podcast and save others the grief they put you personally through!!

Quote:
As far as the the troll who reads this forum from YODLE!! I hope you learned something valuable and do some real soul searching and find a real job!!I am sure your wife misses not having any mirrors in the home too!!

Yodle should rename themselves Avarice because it fits-

If you choose to do business with YODLE just remember you have been warned by many in this thread. !!!

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3916147
07/29/13 10:30 PM
07/29/13 10:30 PM
St. Louis area
D
Dave Schmidt Offline
trapper
Dave Schmidt  Offline
trapper
D

St. Louis area
Sure they have mirrors at work, but vampires don't show in mirrors.

ALL OUT Wildlife Control
Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3916413
07/30/13 01:24 AM
07/30/13 01:24 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Uncle Kirk hated Yodle!! I probably would of never paid them any attention until he started putting me in contact with so many of their unhappy clients. I work for many ex Yodle customers today!! Kirk was pretty confident you can survive in this industry by not over charging and under performing. Kirk was right too!

I can tell you Yodle seems to show up every summer about Hurricane Season. I think I started pointing them out in 09 and I look forward to their official hunting season every year!!

If YODLE could perform even half as well as they can sell. They would be a pretty tough act to follow.

I remember when YODLE use to call and say they were members of the Wildlife Pro Network and I endorsed them. I needed a doe tag for that lil slut that year. Yes Radley your company is corrupted with liars !! I know it firsthand the lil slut screwed up and called my office and asked for one of my kids and got me!Many WCO's on Trapperman that year also had her call them too. I think her name was Jennifer or something like that. One of the YODLE Corporate Monkeys complained about the character assassination I gave her right here too! Back then I was questioning if hiring crack w-h-o-r-e-s off the street was even profitable. Yodle from what I see has a culture of corruption preventing them from doing good work sorry!

Last month one of my customers got burned by a company for a large web site pretending to be working for me. No it wasn't YODLE .

Total fraud. They never got a web site, domain or a years hosting either. The biggest clue is I rarely take any money up front [not always the best business decision but I sleep well at night.] I have great competitors who sleep well at night too.

For the record I still do all my own work and answer my own phone. The economy really sucks and too many con artists already have your phone numbers and email addresses.

Nobody who is successful in the wildlife control advertising business today uses telephone solicitors. Its all word of mouth !!

Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3916436
07/30/13 02:06 AM
07/30/13 02:06 AM
Western Montana
A
ADCofWMt Offline
trapper
ADCofWMt  Offline
trapper
A

Western Montana
I am not listed in any phonebooks, and have never advertised as of yet. I take referrals from one pest control company that only does bug work and from our fish and game department.
I have only technically been in business since June 1st. I have been getting several calls a day just from those two sources and from word of mouth. I am the first to admit I am a nooby to this business(still work full time) and have a massive amount to learn. But it does go to show how positive word of mouth really does work.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it smart.
Re: yodle [Re: ADCofWMt] #3916675
07/30/13 09:59 AM
07/30/13 09:59 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: ADCofWMt
I am not listed in any phonebooks, and have never advertised as of yet. I take referrals from one pest control company that only does bug work and from our fish and game department.
I have only technically been in business since June 1st. I have been getting several calls a day just from those two sources and from word of mouth. I am the first to admit I am a nooby to this business(still work full time) and have a massive amount to learn. But it does go to show how positive word of mouth really does work.

Do you do bat work? How far are you from Couer D' Alene Idaho? That little corner of Idaho is bat man less and ringing my phone off everyday.This happens every year too! If Salys gives you his stamp of approval I can probabaly get you some well paying work out of state.

Lot of bat work in North Dakota these days too! if I was twenty years younger that is where I would start. Great economy and thousands moving in every month. Everybody is working thanks to ND's oil future.There is a housing shortage and lots of buildings going up with plenty of holes in them.

Robb

Re: yodle [Re: Robb Russell] #3916690
07/30/13 10:10 AM
07/30/13 10:10 AM
somewhere in the middle of MT
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline
trapper
D

He doesn't need my approval he's 350 miles away and I'm having too much fun trapping rattlers this summer. JW has received more calls since June 1st then I got my entire first year. You'll do well pilgrim!

Re: yodle [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP] #3916696
07/30/13 10:15 AM
07/30/13 10:15 AM
Robb Russell Offline
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: DAVE SALYS-CWCP
He doesn't need my approval he's 350 miles away and I'm having too much fun trapping rattlers this summer. JW has received more calls since June 1st then I got my entire first year. You'll do well pilgrim!

Dave I was talking about his craftsmanship. I know there is some pretty big rocks between you two too!

Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3916710
07/30/13 10:24 AM
07/30/13 10:24 AM
D
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper
DAVE SALYS-CWCP  Offline
trapper
D

AH now I understand, he's young and starting out with a bright future. I would suggest when the funds are available to take one of the hands on bat classes offered by some of the back east pros, they can teach him better and more in depth then I. I've turned down close to a dozen bat jobs this summer and don't miss it a bit.

Re: yodle [Re: ritrapper] #3917106
07/30/13 03:31 PM
07/30/13 03:31 PM
Western Montana
A
ADCofWMt Offline
trapper
ADCofWMt  Offline
trapper
A

Western Montana
I will be starting my first bat job tomorrow. So I wont even try to claim to be overly knowledgeable on them. But I intend to change that. And as Dave pointed out to take some training on the matter.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it smart.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread