ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: WCS Shipping Cost Again [Re: Barehunter] #3642740
02/16/13 07:21 PM
02/16/13 07:21 PM
Georgia
B
Barehunter Offline OP
trapper
Barehunter  Offline OP
trapper
B

Georgia
I placed an order around $90 recently and was offered 3 different shipping options. Standard shipping was like $14....very reasonable and comparable to other companies. There was also two expedited shipping methods offered. I don't remember the price but they were in line as well for 2nd day or whatever. I was most impressed and pleased to see it. I received the order in 3 or 4 days. Very impressive. Many thanks to Alan for addressing this issue. I will be ordering again...and again and will encourage others to do the same. Don't know what is up with what MetroFS posted but probably just a glitch that will get straightened out.

Re: WCS Shipping Cost Again [Re: Barehunter] #3643049
02/16/13 09:38 PM
02/16/13 09:38 PM
SW Missouri
M
Mike K. Offline
trapper
Mike K.  Offline
trapper
M

SW Missouri
Barehunter - No issues with Alan or WCS, just a heads up in case others encountered the same problem. I was ready to order another item from another company as well and ground shipping came up as $20.50 for a 1.5 lb item! I understand the costs and logistics of shipping and the higher costs are showing up everywhere. Needs, availability, distance and shipping time affects whether I order from WCS or from somewhere closer. Kudos to Alan for offering the products that he does.

Re: WCS Shipping Cost Again [Re: Barehunter] #3644060
02/17/13 11:52 AM
02/17/13 11:52 AM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline
trapper
Jonesie  Offline
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
cost are terrible from every where. I sent baits and lures to Montana and to GA the cost was almost the same. I just received a 8 oz jar of glands and that was 10 bucks. shipping is high. I know there was time I sent orders and estimated the cost and was way off so it would seem to the customer I was good and others was not. I don't do that any more LOL

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Re: WCS Shipping Cost Again [Re: Barehunter] #3644570
02/17/13 03:47 PM
02/17/13 03:47 PM
Georgia
F
firedawg Offline
trapper
firedawg  Offline
trapper
F

Georgia
After seeing this post, I looked back at my order from WCS last year. On my web order, it stated that shipping was $69.87. But on paid invoice emailed back from them, shipping was only $41.38.

So I guess they caught it before it went through.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread