ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
$#@^& Compliance Depot #3619721
02/06/13 09:13 PM
02/06/13 09:13 PM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline OP
trapper
John Pearson  Offline OP
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee
I know there have been other posts regarding Compliance Depot but I'll just say this.
(I am heavily self-censoring).

These are the most frustrating people to work with and I have no idea how they stay in business. With all the calls that I, my clients and insurance companies put in to them, they have to be in the red.

For those who don't know, CD is a a service that property management companies and apartment complex managers use to vet vendors like painters, plumbers and us. CD requires a fee from each vendor and I would imagine they also charge each property manager.
They require you to submit insurance certificates for each property and the wording has to be exact. One missed comma or typo and the whole thing gets rejected.

I have been on two conference calls today with CD and my insurance carriers, and everything was worked out on the phone after 30 minutes or so. I then get an email from CD saying that the insurance requirements have still not been met.

If it wasn't for the 5 raccoon jobs waiting for me at one property I'd tell CD to go to....a nice warm non-vacation spot.

John
Re: $#@^& Compliance Depot [Re: John Pearson] #3621651
02/07/13 05:41 PM
02/07/13 05:41 PM
Chocowinity, NC
Phil Nichols Offline
trapper
Phil Nichols  Offline
trapper

Chocowinity, NC
I have a problem with their business model and cut us loose years ago.

Re: $#@^& Compliance Depot [Re: John Pearson] #3622227
02/07/13 09:19 PM
02/07/13 09:19 PM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline OP
trapper
John Pearson  Offline OP
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee
I hear you Phil.

I've let several of my smaller CD accounts go away. It's this one large account that keeps me in.

I've told them that I'm raising prices substantially to cover the CD cost and frustration and they're okay with that.

I just had to vent and kind of warn those who haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them yet.

John
Re: $#@^& Compliance Depot [Re: John Pearson] #3623090
02/08/13 09:12 AM
02/08/13 09:12 AM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline OP
trapper
John Pearson  Offline OP
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee