ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
adc in alaska #3371833
10/16/12 01:47 PM
10/16/12 01:47 PM
Petersburg, AK
C
cweg94 Offline OP
trapper
cweg94  Offline OP
trapper
C

Petersburg, AK
Hi guys i'm thinking of doing so ADC work while i'm in college here and can't run a real line. What permits/licenses do i need to do that in alaska? Or where could i find some info on that?

Re: adc in alaska [Re: cweg94] #3372071
10/16/12 04:32 PM
10/16/12 04:32 PM
NM
H
HD_Wildlife Offline
trapper
HD_Wildlife  Offline
trapper
H

NM
Some of the guys on trap talk section may know who you should talk to, obviously the Alaska Dept. of Fish and Game is a good starting place
to keep you getting the right info. I've got some friends who have done that up there, but I don't have ready access to their email or I'd hook you
up.

Try the trap talk and a call in to the ADFG to get you going, can also check with the state trappers association, they have a great group up there.

Best of luck!

Justin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread