ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#3247360 - 07/28/12 08:19 AM Re: Bats in the corner [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP]
DAVE SALYS-CWCP Offline
trapper

Loc: sneakin' up behind ya
Tpaw I am going to Minnesota, do you have any use for pocket gopher traps? If I get them dug out of the shed I'm bringing a pile of Macabee's and Victor quick sets I don't use anymore. I've switched exclusivly to Gophinators. I agree on the cost of Birdslide, for a piece of molded plastic it costs four times what it's worth. But that can be said for most exclusion products, material costs kill more deals for me than the labor costs.

#3247379 - 07/28/12 08:43 AM Re: Bats in the corner [Re: DAVE SALYS-CWCP]
trapper4hire Offline
trapper

Loc: Dayton, OH
A "bird slide" is very simple and economical to make from aluminum flashing. I actually prefer to custom manufacture my own as to using the prefab stuff.

Edited by trapper4hire (07/28/12 08:44 AM)
NTA Life Member
OSTA Life Member

#3247435 - 07/28/12 09:33 AM Re: Bats in the corner [Re: trapper4hire]
trapperpaw Offline
trapper

Loc: Frankfort, Ky. USA
Chris,
Dave and I both agree with you we were refering to the fabricated product called birdslide. A good product but a little pricy.
Paul Brooker

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2