ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3185956 - 06/14/12 09:49 AM Trap Stuff
Dtwarrow Offline
trapper

Loc: OH - IO
Hey guys, I got out of the biz a while ago and still have some stuff left over. If your close to Loveland OH, I'm having a yard sale Friday and Sat 11 to 7 (June 15 and 16) if you wanna stop by. Dont wanna add the address on the inet so email me at dtwarrow@gmail.com for address if you wanna come get some stuff. I have a small amount of Paul's lures left too! Hope this is not considered Spam, I just figured you guys of all ppl online would want this stuff. Few cages and a catch pole, some foot holds, some mesh for bat work, other stuff I cant think of. Not a ton of stuff but if your local worth a look... Thanks guys

#3185981 - 06/14/12 10:19 AM Re: Trap Stuff [Re: Dtwarrow]
Dtwarrow Offline
trapper

Oh, and a good flat bottom boat and an old beat up f150 FS there too... Boat great for trapping...

#3187664 - 06/15/12 03:09 PM Re: Trap Stuff [Re: Dtwarrow]
Dtwarrow Offline
trapper

Sold it all! Thaks guys. Someone got a great deal.