ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Topic Options
Hop to:
#3152603 - 05/09/12 05:46 AM OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member
330-Trapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Minnesota

Guess Who? and no its not my quote! LOL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well there goes that plan ,tried to get McDonalGd's to buy the coons of my truck every day . Told them to just mix it in the hammberger meat . No they said . That's why this contry went to [Please excuse my language... I'm an idiot] can't have fresh meat in there burger . That needs trucked in from Mexico . I bet there Obama fans . I guess Michigan a Obama state . That show how this state is just screwed up"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just joking with ya Man... I almost wet my pants reading that on FBook! grin cool

#3152625 - 05/09/12 06:44 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
bluebill Offline
trapper

Loc: kent county, MI
Gotta be Pesky

#3152836 - 05/09/12 10:59 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
Peskycritter Offline
trapper

Loc: south east michigan
The guy asked why do you hunt coon . I'm sitting in my truck at the drive threw window . The back of the truck is rocking with caged coon . I'm know I don't hunt coon . Maybe they just think hamburger comes from the freezer . It's there lose the way I see it . Coon burgers could have been the next ostrich

Free Trapper

#3152876 - 05/09/12 11:33 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
Peskycritter Offline
trapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRuPcJOeh0I&sns=em when you grow up living next to this guy . It's your first concert you go to . He then rally's us alll up to stop the movement to stop hunting in Milford . Which we did . He then rally's us all up to get hunting opened up again in Waterford twp . Which we did. Then hes got his own talk radio show on every mourning . I grew up with this guy . Kinda think the same . Like why not send all these cats and dogs to china . We're spending all this money destroying them . Why not just ship and sell them to people that can use them . Ether you love the guy or you hate him . We're still trying to get him to run for office . He still comes out every summer rocks at pine knob . Good show . The guys still got it on stage . He's done a lot of good here for kids like his camp for kids program . Good old uncle Ted .

Free Trapper

#3152936 - 05/09/12 12:50 PM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
330-Trapper Offline
trapper

Either way Pesky... I almost wet my pants laughing when I read what you wrote on Facebook... Too Funny!!!

Keep it up! laugh

#3153880 - 05/09/12 11:56 PM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
Tsarevna Offline
"Gerty"

Loc: Oregon
You do realize that naming anybody in this guessing game is going to terribly insult them right? laugh

XD

How to Clean Skin a Beaver Video

#3153936 - 05/10/12 02:59 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
pnwmtnmn Offline
trapper

Loc: Moses Lake, Wash.
Unless they ARE the person or have a warped sense of humor......

Remember ... Four boxes keep us free: The Soap Box, The Ballot Box, The Jury Box, and The Cartridge Box.

#3153947 - 05/10/12 04:42 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: Tsarevna]
330-Trapper Offline
trapper

Originally Posted By: Tsarevna
You do realize that naming anybody in this guessing game is going to terribly insult them right? laugh

XD

Check out the number 3 poster... He told on himself... LOL! Too funny! grin

#3154189 - 05/10/12 10:16 AM Re: OT *** Funniest Facebook post by a Tman member [Re: 330-Trapper]
Peskycritter Offline
trapper

Rob was the one telling me I should be selling coon meat

Free Trapper