ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
College Tuition #3127628
04/19/12 12:15 PM
04/19/12 12:15 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Many of you already know that my son and one of my daughters put themseves through college by working for our company during the summer. ( Which are always our busiest months ) My oldest grandson is only a high school freshman but he's thinking ahead. He wants to ride with his uncle to learn what he will need to do to put himself through college too. Just thought I'd remind everyone that relatives and friends that need tuition money usually make very good summer help.

Re: College Tuition [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3127736
04/19/12 01:58 PM
04/19/12 01:58 PM
Redwood City,California
S
SteveAlbano Offline
trapper
SteveAlbano  Offline
trapper
S

Redwood City,California
My son makes gopher traps and processes trap orders all summer. But he still soaks me with his college tuition bill. LOL.

Re: College Tuition [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3127900
04/19/12 04:44 PM
04/19/12 04:44 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Steve, you know if I ask your son, he's going to say that reason is, he's underpaid!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread