ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday #3117710
04/12/12 08:23 AM
04/12/12 08:23 AM
Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...
Robb Russell Offline OP
trapper
Robb Russell  Offline OP
trapper

Gainesville, Alachua, Florida,...

This months beekeeping podcast is about a lady who uses live bees and her knowledge of acupuncture to heal folks with MS, and other diseases.

I have Dr Amber Rose an, author who since she wrote her Book Bees in Balance has been on Animal Planet, The Discovery Channel and had an article about her work in National Geographic Magazine. More about my guest here as she returns for our second podcast with her.

Find Our Podcasts @ http://www.thewildlifepro.net
Re: Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday [Re: Robb Russell] #3118526
04/12/12 08:54 PM
04/12/12 08:54 PM
1st civ. Div. Wood County Wi.
M
Mike Flick Offline
trapper
Mike Flick  Offline
trapper
M

Bee stings hurt but I personally know 2 women with M.S. who cant wait for the bees to come out and burn em with a stinger. By spring both are usually using walkers. Within a week of getting stung they put there walkers away till late winter.
Im a big believer in holistic medicine. In my opinion, as crazy as it may sound, taking care of yourself with a good diet, whole grains, no caffine, no tobacco, yada yada, yada. Lots of Water, and exercize will fix anything. I dont go to the doc to get stitches when superglue works better, and the best pain killer comes from a liquer store. ( Medicinal use only, LOL)

Re: Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday [Re: Robb Russell] #3118916
04/13/12 07:11 AM
04/13/12 07:11 AM
West, Mi
W
wiggler Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
wiggler  Offline
"Skunk Wrangler"
W

West, Mi
mike i always thought you were a little crazy anyways... whistle i do believe in your pain meds.. but i sometimes need a little more help than that gives.. plus what is whole grains and no caffeine crap? lol someday im gonna be like you... just not today.. i need coffee and other sins of life. cool

Re: Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday [Re: Robb Russell] #3119228
04/13/12 12:33 PM
04/13/12 12:33 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Mike, my diet consists of Hershey's dark chocolate kisses, washed down with a can of Dr. Pepper. I know that dark chocolate is way better for you than milk chocolate and as for the soda, well it was invented by a doctor for crying out loud!

Re: Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday [Re: Robb Russell] #3119265
04/13/12 01:07 PM
04/13/12 01:07 PM
M
Mike Flick Offline
trapper
Mike Flick  Offline
trapper
M

Whole grains keep my belly full longer, so I eat less, that keeps me from getting fat. I am plenty wound up as I am without caffine. Extra Virgin Olive oil instead of Vegetable oil helps keep my arteries from getting plugged up with gummy worms, and eating squirrels makes my reflexes lightning quick!

Re: Something Different: Bee Sting Therapy Sunday [Re: Robb Russell] #3119356
04/13/12 02:17 PM
04/13/12 02:17 PM
Northeast Wisconsin
N
NE Wildlife Offline
trapper
NE Wildlife  Offline
trapper
N

Northeast Wisconsin
Mike I agree with you on eating healthy and squirrel! And about the super glue! I don't have health insurance so home remedys Come in handy!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread