ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Last week I spoke to a woman with a CNG Civic. [Re: Peskycritter] #3104629
04/03/12 06:44 PM
04/03/12 06:44 PM
Arkansas
A
AR Swampboss Offline
trapper
AR Swampboss  Offline
trapper
A

Arkansas
Originally Posted By: Peskycritter
I here that , they had that drill baby drill thing going and just talking about it gas went under 2 bucks , things in this country started to get better , then they had that oil rig blow up down there in the gulf and that put a stop to it . Now we're at 4 bucks again and people are looking for ways to get people working again .Really simple just get fuel prices down and things will get better for all of us . What's really wierd there's no shortage of oil so why is it so high?

I find it interesting that since they found out how to harvest the natural gas and drilled like crazy .... the price dropped from around $7.00 mcf to about $2.00 mcf...... . The oil is staying up because the speculators are betting on the price, due to the fact that much of our drilling is being held up by the current US administration.
Also the EPA causes the price to be $1.00 per gallon higher due to the gasoline seasonal 'blends' they require

Re: Last week I spoke to a woman with a CNG Civic. [Re: Vinke] #3108103
04/05/12 09:10 PM
04/05/12 09:10 PM
NW Oklahoma
O
Okie Farmer Offline
trapper
Okie Farmer  Offline
trapper
O

NW Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Vinke