ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
My Comstock chimney trap YouTube video gable vent #3091936
03/26/12 01:58 PM
03/26/12 01:58 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: My Comstock chimney trap YouTube video gable vent [Re: Peskycritter] #3097404
03/29/12 09:40 PM
03/29/12 09:40 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
Great video, which shows both the versatility of the trap and the ingenuity of the trapper. Always fun to see what people come up with. With anything new the trappers will teach how to use them. Though many standard bait sets on the ground take the bulk of critters, this type of trap allows for sets to be made in most odd situations and special conditions that do not depend on gravity, which will help to conclude a job much quicker, saving time and money all around.

Re: My Comstock chimney trap YouTube video gable vent [Re: Peskycritter] #3097429
03/29/12 09:53 PM
03/29/12 09:53 PM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline OP
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline OP
trapper
P

south east michigan
It also saved that coons neck I would have used the 220 on that one

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net