ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies #3073479
03/13/12 08:06 PM
03/13/12 08:06 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Okay, I did have some suspicions about the Easter bunny and although it broke my heart about Santa Claus, I finally got over that about two years ago. But last night was just plain awful. After hearing all those scary stories about wolverines defending their kill against a dozen huge grizzly bears and hundreds of fierce wolves, what did I see last night on Nat. Geo. Wild? A guy kissing wolverines and they weren't even his wolverines. Come on now; these are the guys that are supposed to not only ruin your trap line but also make all your food stocks inedible, causing you to ultimately starve to death. Is nothing sacred anymore?

P.S. Although I was actually fortunate enough to see a wolverine in the wild in Alaska, a close relationship was out of the question.

Re: What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3074105
03/14/12 02:26 AM
03/14/12 02:26 AM
south east michigan
P
Peskycritter Offline
trapper
Peskycritter  Offline
trapper
P

south east michigan
Did you ever see that story in woods and water mag about that wolverine we had living here in Michigan . It was living in the thumb area witch is all farms in a wood lot for a few years , they ended up doing DNA testing on it and found it was from BC Canada . It was kinda sad when the thing died , it's was always cool to read about what he was doing and up to . This guy keep deer cams up and also bait piles for it . Why it stayed in the same woodlot after walking from BC who knows but it was very wild . After it died were like let's go catch some and stock them again but I guess there non native to Michigan . Witch seemed weird because were called the wolverine state . Kinda like why do we let 500 moose starve to death every year on michigans island isle royal when we could just go trap 500 each year and move them to the main land were theres lots of food and only a few moose . Guess one must go to school or something to understand this stuff

htt:// www.critterremovalmi.net
Free Trapper
Re: What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3085973
03/22/12 01:06 AM
03/22/12 01:06 AM
southern Minnesota
BUD25 Offline
trapper
BUD25  Offline
trapper

southern Minnesota

This may clear a few things up for you Paul W.

Bud's Nuisance Wildlife Removal LLC
www.budstrapco.com
www.trappinmoles.com
Re: What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies [Re: BUD25] #3085999
03/22/12 03:00 AM
03/22/12 03:00 AM
Oregon
T
Tsarevna Offline
"Gerty"
Tsarevna  Offline
"Gerty"
T

Oregon
Originally Posted By: BUD25

That rabbit's from a former soviet state, and he's just confused.

You see, the russian word for rabbit is zeichick. He just has the wrong kinda chick. cool

Re: What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies [Re: Tsarevna] #3086012
03/22/12 03:13 AM
03/22/12 03:13 AM
Central Ohio
LT GREY Offline
trapper
LT GREY  Offline
trapper

Central Ohio
Originally Posted By: Tsarevna
Originally Posted By: BUD25

That rabbit's from a former soviet state, and he's just confused.

You see, the russian word for rabbit is zeichick. He just has the wrong kinda chick. cool

whistle laugh

Re: What Is Happening To All Those Wonderful Lies [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #3086364
03/22/12 01:11 PM
03/22/12 01:11 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline OP
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline OP
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
The rabbit ain't the only one. I really feel sorry for the raccoon.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread