Wildcrafting

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~Trapperman.com Live
Trap Chat~Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar
Photo Gallery~Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Wildcrafting
Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulator Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Print Thread
Hop To
Calendar #2989514
02/03/12 12:03 AM
02/03/12 12:03 AM
Rural Valley,Pa
stickbowhunter Offline OP
trapper
stickbowhunter  Offline OP
trapper

Rural Valley,Pa
Is there a way to see what can be dug, cut , stripped [barks] etc with a monthly schedule for the two areas that our mods are in? like what is of interst say Feb or May or Sept???etc for areas of say Indiana east to Pa and south to tenn? Like when do you dig skunk cabbage, strip bark from Cherry or what mushrooms are out during each month as a sort of small guide what to be looking for ?Like Morrells in April or Sheepheads in Sept or 'seng in Sept? Thanks, sorry been away with a new job a lot last 5 months.Starting to slow down a bit and getting time to get around again.

The Size of your Success can be Measured by the Strength of your Desire !!!

Danger is REAL but FEAR is a Choice !!!
Re: Calendar [Re: stickbowhunter] #2989696
02/03/12 01:42 AM
02/03/12 01:42 AM
evansville Indiana age72
don Wolf Offline
trapper
don Wolf  Offline
trapper

evansville Indiana age72
That would take a world of explaining and require more typing than most people would want to do. You might go to the library and start some research on these subjects.

Re: Calendar [Re: stickbowhunter] #2989935
02/03/12 09:50 AM
02/03/12 09:50 AM
Rural Valley,Pa
stickbowhunter Offline OP
trapper
stickbowhunter  Offline OP
trapper

Rural Valley,Pa
I been Don , just a few at a time as NOT sure what even sells....what barks, roots etc ...lots and some worth the work other not as you know.There must be a guide to maybe more than just the std Seng,Seel bloodroot etc and what for barks ...what time of year .For instance this year I will be doing the leaves you and I talked last year, got a lot of area to get from. What else? I know as you told me sassyfrass needs lots to make pound but lots here and easy to get.So what else? Wish I had someone close here to work with and discuss with at times.See some tricks so we both coul dmake money.....hey , where are you ewock???

The Size of your Success can be Measured by the Strength of your Desire !!!

Danger is REAL but FEAR is a Choice !!!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread