Wilderness Trapping Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2637042 - 07/07/11 09:01 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
BillFord Offline
trapper

Loc: fairton nj
If i had one of them things my wife would never leave the bathroom.

#2637182 - 07/07/11 10:21 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
MMichtrapper Offline
trapper

Loc: Zone 2---Michigan
Lord , have mercy! I cant wait till Oct.15 trapping.
MMIT
NTA
NRA

"There are 4 kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy."

#2637345 - 07/08/11 06:14 AM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: p-skinny]
newears Offline
trapper

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: p-skinny
Originally Posted By: hippie
ya lol, thats a good one. i don't need to wrap up like a mummy, but 3 ain't gonna cut it.

back in the day ol Mr. Sears and Mr Roebuck put lots of thought and consideration into the reasoning and justification for having such extensive catalogs and the material in which they were printed on ... true pioneers and innovators in the early years of recycling and going green with page 232 wink
I remember those days. Those shinny pages were slippery.

#2637735 - 07/08/11 01:11 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
160user Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Are we done with this now?

#2637753 - 07/08/11 01:27 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
akpawpincher Offline
trapper

Loc: Alaska
Why, you ready to flush it?

#2637757 - 07/08/11 01:31 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: akpawpincher]
160user Offline
trapper

Loc: MN
Originally Posted By: akpawpincher
Why, you ready to flush it?

No. I left it as an "upper decker".

#2637769 - 07/08/11 01:37 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: T-Rex]
T-Rex Offline

Loc: MN >>>Ecuador
Originally Posted By: T-Rex
I have invented a turbine attached to the toilet paper holder. It powers a good portion of my lighting when women are in the house. While that is not much, it does offset the cost of the product by a bit.

I have been challenged on my claim by a couple PM's. So, I've decided to come clean. (Is that a pun? Nah, don't think so) My claim is exaggerated by a bit. The turbine only provides enough power to run the bathroom cameras while the spool runs at the pre determined rpm.

#2637784 - 07/08/11 01:53 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
T-Rex Offline

Loc: MN >>>Ecuador
Originally Posted By: greggsinthehouse
Im glad I aint got a woman living with me permanently, GEEZ!
I don't think you have a thing to worry about.

#2638006 - 07/08/11 04:30 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: Supergoose]
Ldsoldier Offline
trapper

Loc: NCSU, North Carolina
Originally Posted By: Supergoose
My two girls use it like it grows on trees or something.

Well, it kind of does....

#2638024 - 07/08/11 04:47 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
canvasback Offline
"Exempt"

Loc: NY
It's just toilet paper. It's cheap. $15.00 a week is pennies!!

#2638123 - 07/08/11 06:52 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
D.R.Hartle Offline
trapper

Loc: Ten
First thing I do when I get home is show this post to my wife,ya all might want to watch trap shed this comming wk.post will most likey read-husband dead selling traps ect.

#2639246 - 07/09/11 07:59 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: greggsinthehouse]
wissmiss Offline

Loc: north Idaho

#2641137 - 07/11/11 01:32 PM Re: Wow, women go through toilet paper like CRAZY! [Re: larry sable guy]
Tala Offline
trapper

Loc: Benton, Arkansas
Originally Posted By: larry sable guy
You young bachelor types just don't get it. If there is nobody else in the house, you should schedule your eating so you are pooping at the job. Pap always said "there's nothing like getting paid by the your to take a dump!".
I never really thought about getting paid to go....I always just figured I was saving myself a stinky bathroom at home.

I don't know what all the OTHER girls do with the TP, I suspect it has more to do with makeup and such than actual potty breaks. Since I don't wear makeup or use it for other things like that, a 24 pack lasts the two of us like 3-4 months. We have 4 rolls on reserve still, so I passed up the TP aisle last payday. The way you guys are talking, those 4 rolls certainly wouldn't last your women more than 4 days! LOL
I think you guys must have had my mom over......I swear! She only buys paper goods in bulk from Sam's Club. lol

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5