ADC Archive

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1958098 - 04/18/10 04:03 PM Re: Spiritual bat work..... [Re: Vinke]
BUD25 Offline
trapper

Loc: southern Minnesota
I had the chew through just 4 inches away from my excluder up in a dormer. It happened the second day after the cones went up.. very wierd.... It must have been an air bubble. Something I do after sealing is run my finger along the bead of silicone to make it smooth and fill in the crack better and make it look professional. I go through a lot of vinyl gloves.

#1958136 - 04/18/10 04:27 PM Re: Spiritual bat work..... [Re: Vinke]
Bob Jameson Offline

Loc: SW Pa
We use very little pageris type foam any more. Years ago I did but had issues with UV and chew in potential.Now when we do use it we always use silicone to glaze it over to prevent pre mature oxidation.We use more pure clear silicone now and various types of flashing and permanent fix materials.

Wildlife Pest Control Services

#1960499 - 04/20/10 08:29 AM Re: Spiritual bat work..... [Re: Bob Jameson]
Vinke Offline
trapper

Loc: (This word is unacceptable on ...
The only foam I use is the black waterfall and rock setting type....uv rated....
and Black.......

www.wawildlife.com

www.azrats.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Bob Jameson, LAtrapper, tmrschessie