Computer Stuff

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Catalog~

Print Thread
Hop To
Mobile upload to PhotoBucket #1580039
11/06/09 01:05 PM
11/06/09 01:05 PM
Ohio
Ohio Andy Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Andy  Offline OP
trapper

Ohio
I see guys asking quite frequently how to get pictures of of camera phones. There are microSD cards that you can transfer pictures with. However, if you don't have the card or card reader or happen to have a text or picture message plan with your phone, you can easily upload them to photobucket.

Below you will see a screen shot of the Photobucket page. When you log onto your account the main page will come up. It is basically asking if you want to upload pictures or images and from where. On the right side of the page there is a list.

This list says: from:
Under the from is a list of icons/text. By the red arrow it says "mobile phone" Click the little circle to the left of the icon/text.

This will change the text in the center of the screen. In the center of the screen, there will be what looks like an email address. This is circled in red under the blue arrow in the image below. This is the address that you can picture message your photo to.

On most phones, you can go to "My Pics", highlight the desired picture, then press "Options", select "Send". It may ask new picture message or go directly to screen where you type the number / address. This is where you type the email address from below the blue arrow in the image below.

The address will look like this: Ohioandy.****@photobucket.com Your photobucket user name, followed by a number @photbucket.com.

Once the address is typed, hit "OK" then "Send"

You will recieve a message back from Photobucket that will tell you the image has been successfully uploaded.The image will be uploaded to a new file folder on the left hand side of the Photobucket screen, creatively called "Mobile Uploads". Beside the green arrow in the image below.

You can then copy the image code to insert into a post as you have done from your bucket account in the past.

Andy
Re: Mobile upload to PhotoBucket [Re: Ohio Andy] #1580064
11/06/09 01:21 PM
11/06/09 01:21 PM
West Tennessee
PappyD Offline
trapper
PappyD  Offline
trapper

West Tennessee
Thanks Andy, I've never noticed that. I always just sent em to my e-mail, saved em to documents and uploaded from there. I may have to try it this way now, looks like less work!

Come November, critters will die!!!
Re: Mobile upload to PhotoBucket [Re: PappyD] #1580071
11/06/09 01:23 PM
11/06/09 01:23 PM
Ohio
Ohio Andy Offline OP
trapper
Ohio Andy  Offline OP
trapper

Ohio
It cuts steps out of the process.

Andy