03/23/09 06:10 PM
03/23/09 06:10 PM
Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Have you folks any idea how offensive this is to your Allies. If I was close enough to these pukes I would have cleaned out their news room inside of three minutes with my bare knuckles and it is the only time in my life that I have wanted to slap a woman in the mouth.. We have Canadians dying in theaters of war trying to protect YOUR TROOPS and these sanctimonious jerks just poisoned an already tainted WELL. I am so angry I could rip Gutfeld's throat out with my bare hands. I hope you folks voice a negative opinion to Fox over this or you will soon yourselves standing alone in this WORLD.

http://gawker.com/5180834/canada-mistakes-fox-news-greg-gutfeld-for-person-of-influence

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269460
03/23/09 06:23 PM
03/23/09 06:23 PM
Cambria Co, PA
C
col_klink Offline
trapper
col_klink  Offline
trapper
C

Cambria Co, PA
Man what the he*& I don't know what to say but anger sharks are swimming now.

People sleep peacefully in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm, 2 Tours Semper FI
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269464
03/23/09 06:26 PM
03/23/09 06:26 PM
West Seneca, NY 45
69mach1 Offline
trapper
69mach1  Offline
trapper

West Seneca, NY 45
Ummm. I believe the one word that means the most in the article is COMEDY. May not be funny to you. Comedy satire always makes somebody mad.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: col_klink] #1269471
03/23/09 06:29 PM
03/23/09 06:29 PM

M
michael_obrien
Unregistered
michael_obrien
Unregistered
M

If you are this bent out of shape over something so silly, you should try being an American!

Get over it. I guess the winters must be longer up there then they are here.

...or we'll soon find ourselves standing alone in this world? Seriously, if you leave the ware we're alone? LOL Not to belittle any sacrafices made by Canadians, but you are hardly our biggest ally-

michael

Last edited by michael_obrien; 03/23/09 06:31 PM.
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ] #1269482
03/23/09 06:42 PM
03/23/09 06:42 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: michael_obrien
If you are this bent out of shape over something so silly, you should try being an American!

Get over it. I guess the winters must be longer up there then they are here.

...or we'll soon find ourselves standing alone in this world? Seriously, if you leave the ware we're alone? LOL Not to belittle any sacrafices made by Canadians, but you are hardly our biggest ally-

michael

And you wonder why Americans can't get help and face disdain for your arrogance ??? On the day your folks were ridiculing us more four more Canadians were being shipped home in body bags. That was not satire. That was pure ignorance and as our Canadian soldiers see such arrogance they will not gain your troops any love, for how crass it was. Our Prime Minister has enough problems drumming up support for Afghanistan mission. Those jerks just poisoned the well and I am right. Your country will soon standing alone. If you can't see how disgusting it is to families that have lost love ones or families like mine that will see their loved ones once again enter Afghanistan to fight beside people that don't appreciate the way they risk their lives in such a war.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269497
03/23/09 06:53 PM

M
michael_obrien
Unregistered
michael_obrien
Unregistered
M

dude, your shorts are a little too tight. We just had 4 cops killed in one city in a single day. While they were investigating the first shooting where the first 2 were killed they were being taunted by some liberal flunkies about how thye had it coming.

You are going to get all out of shape over some moron comedian blabing his mouth??? Get over it. If you don't think most Americans appreciate what our coalition forces are doing you are not that brite.

The only arrogance on this post was from you saying once canada is gone we'll be alone.

If some moron comedian is the biggest problem you are having you don't have it so bad my friend.

michael

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269498
White Sulphur Springs, MT
T
Terry Offline
trapper
Terry  Offline
trapper
T

White Sulphur Springs, MT
I have great respect for our Canadian neighbors, Mira. Good people. To talk about them, or any ally in this way is juvinile and really, really stupid.
If I were Canadian, I would opt out too. Why take chances when your effort is not appreciated.
You have a sincere apology from at least one American.
Terry

A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269510
03/23/09 07:00 PM
03/23/09 07:00 PM
MN
M
Mark K Offline
trapper
Mark K  Offline
trapper
M

MN
People who belittle the allied armies are going to do it whether we like it or not.

We are the butt of the world's jokes because our government refuses to secure our own borders yet ships its armies thousands of miles to protect another country which hates us. Granted, the Iraqi civilians may like us, but those in charge are only sucking out teat until we pull it away. Then they will stab us in the back for sure.

Don't let this get you too riled because no matter how many of us who support our troops and those of the allies, there are always going to be douchebags who have more clout and power to belittle our support.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Terry] #1269515
03/23/09 07:01 PM
03/23/09 07:01 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: Terry
I have great respect for our Canadian neighbors, Mira. Good people. To talk about them, or any ally in this way is juvinile and really, really stupid.
If I were Canadian, I would opt out too. Why take chances when your effort is not appreciated.
You have a sincere apology from at least one American.
Terry

Thanks for understanding what friendships and risking each others life and family is about Terry . YOU GOT IT>

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Terry] #1269527
03/23/09 07:07 PM
03/23/09 07:07 PM
Portsmouth Va.
A
aprophet Offline
trapper
aprophet  Offline
trapper
A

Portsmouth Va.
its kina like the dumber the commercial the longer you remember it. If fox were a real network they would,nt have to stoop so low. don,t let the buzzards get you down paL just a bunch of bottom feeders doing what they do naturally .

I usually mention to them I am emailing their sponsors and not using their products anymore because of their support of fox. just my way later
aprophet aka david

I TRAP PETA'S FRONT PORCH

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ] #1269532
03/23/09 07:09 PM
03/23/09 07:09 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

dude, your shorts are a little too tight. We just had 4 cops killed in one city in a single day. While they were investigating the first shooting where the first 2 were killed they were being taunted by some liberal flunkies about how thye had it coming.

You are going to get all out of shape over some moron comedian blabing his mouth??? Get over it. If you don't think most Americans appreciate what our coalition forces are doing you are not that brite.

The only arrogance on this post was from you saying once canada is gone we'll be alone.

If some moron comedian is the biggest problem you are having you don't have it so bad my friend.

michael

Actually a lot of America's allies are not there anymore in case you never noticed and ridiculing a nation that has Icons such as our police ,our people and then spitting on the graves of our soldiers, isn't going to endear you to Canada either. In fact you just did a great job of showing just how much disrespect you have for the support of Canada the only nation that took on the job of going into the most dangerous regions of Afghanistan. While other nations are hiding in the safer regions Canada is in the worst territory of Afghanistan.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269539
03/23/09 07:14 PM
03/23/09 07:14 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

BTW . I was also disgraced to see twenty people taunting the police and actually getting joy for having seen them get shot down. Such actions might actually come from not seeing how such satire becomes so desensitizing to people that should know how it appears to the families of those police officers or the families of our Soldiers.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ] #1269544
03/23/09 07:16 PM
03/23/09 07:16 PM
Duluth, MN
C
Clark Offline
trapper
Clark  Offline
trapper
C

Duluth, MN
...Not to belittle any sacrafices made by Canadians, but you are hardly our biggest ally-

michael

In terms of economic trade Canada is our biggest ally. Being from MN I would expect you to know that.

I'm with you Mira. These guys make me sick and ashamed of our great country. Unfortunately too many Americans don't realize what Eleanor Roosevelt meant when she said, "Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry his own weight, this is a frightening prospect."

Clark

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. -Albert Einstein
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269547
03/23/09 07:17 PM
03/23/09 07:17 PM
Davenport OKlahoma
DavidOK Offline
trapper
DavidOK  Offline
trapper

Davenport OKlahoma
what makes you think we need help?? the marine core and the army alone could take what they wanted

AR Ramadi iraq soldier aka ramadi law dog

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Clark] #1269550
03/23/09 07:19 PM
03/23/09 07:19 PM
PA
N
Nightwish Offline
trapper
Nightwish  Offline
trapper
N

PA
Faux News...what more to expect?

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Clark] #1269560
03/23/09 07:24 PM
03/23/09 07:24 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: Clark
...Not to belittle any sacrafices made by Canadians, but you are hardly our biggest ally-

michael

In terms of economic trade Canada is our biggest ally. Being from MN I would expect you to know that.

I'm with you Mira. These guys make me sick and ashamed of our great country. Unfortunately too many Americans don't realize what Eleanor Roosevelt meant when she said, "Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry his own weight, this is a frightening prospect."

Clark

60% of your oil comes from here and a lot of Americans are crying bombs for OIL? It is your own governments that have made choices that will not use your lumber your oil or your other minerals and our country supplies those demands as well as our Canadian Soldiers.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269561
03/23/09 07:25 PM
03/23/09 07:25 PM
N. Dakota
S
Slim Pedersen Offline
"Trapping Icon' "
Slim Pedersen  Offline
"Trapping Icon' "
S

N. Dakota
Reality is simply there are idiots in every country with too much time, money, and little knowledge. Worst part is that every now and then we give them exactly what they want: attentions for thier ignorance! Like we are doing here right now!

Consider me another American that is appologizing for some of the people craving attentions in our country.

Just don't let them get to you, and I will try to make my best efforts to not let your canadian do gooder idiots get to me either. Hang in there, and relax, they are not worth the time or effort, and certainly not worth much attentions that they are seeking.

Proud to be a trapper and supporter of trapping organizations
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Nightwish] #1269563
03/23/09 07:27 PM
Somewhere, Minnesota
wildlifegeoff Offline
trapper
wildlifegeoff  Offline
trapper

Somewhere, Minnesota
I get ALL of my new from STAR magazine! Totally reliable??

Minnesota Taxidermy Guild & NTA Lifetime Member
MTA Member

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: DavidOK] #1269564
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: DavidOK
what makes you think we need help?? the marine core and the army alone could take what they wanted

Then why hasn't the marine corp ended the war? In fact you are doing to our war efforts what was done to your vets from Vietnam. You are offering the satire as a fact and that is even more disturbing.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Slim Pedersen] #1269584
03/23/09 07:35 PM
03/23/09 07:35 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: Slim Pedersen
Reality is simply there are idiots in every country with too much time, money, and little knowledge. Worst part is that every now and then we give them exactly what they want: attentions for thier ignorance! Like we are doing here right now!

Consider me another American that is appologizing for some of the people craving attentions in our country.

Just don't let them get to you, and I will try to make my best efforts to not let your canadian do gooder idiots get to me either. Hang in there, and relax, they are not worth the time or effort, and certainly not worth much attentions that they are seeking.

As you know I support the American & Canadian troops Slim. I am pained to see your dead return to their mothers and fathers in flag draped coffins. I was disgusted to see your Grandfathers and fathers return to America to be spit on after the Vietnam war. What was disturbing then was the Jane Fonda types and the satirists who in their ignorance trod upon the graves of good people trying to do as their nation asked them to. I also look upon fox as a series of balanced reports though some segments are to lefty or to right for me. Overall they are a better news channel then this piece of satirical crap offered. We are a country of 33 million people and every soldiers life is important to us. The disrespect factor for those soldiers and their family must be better served then by such ignorance.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread