Three Lakes,WI 72
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Three Lakes,WI 72
You are right Mira. Disgraceful describes it. Many US citizens are unaware of the sacrifices of our own troops, let alone our allies. Much like trappers/outdoorsmen, many times we are our own worst enemy by bickering among ourselves rather than uniting against what should be a common enemy.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269593
03/23/09 07:43 PM
03/23/09 07:43 PM
Northern Ohio ...
S
Sullivan K Offline
"Keith"
Sullivan K  Offline
"Keith"
S

Northern Ohio ...
I believe it is a very distasteful piece of satire/comedy. It even seemed to be pushing satire to the edge. Anybody can say anything they want-----doesn’t mean it’s true. A couple of people, on TV, do not speak for all United States citizens.

My name ain't Keith
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Sullivan K] #1269598
03/23/09 07:47 PM
03/23/09 07:47 PM
Wisconsin
Blackdog Offline
trapper
Blackdog  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Sullivan K
A couple of people, on TV, do not speak for all United States citizens.

That about sums it up right there!!!!!!!

Just ask your mommy...
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Sullivan K] #1269601
03/23/09 07:50 PM
03/23/09 07:50 PM

M
michael_obrien
Unregistered
michael_obrien
Unregistered
M

Mira, you are not all there if you thing the words from one tv personality speak for all Americans-

michael

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ] #1269628
03/23/09 08:09 PM
03/23/09 08:09 PM
Montana
grumpyoldman Offline
trapper
grumpyoldman  Offline
trapper

Montana
I don't think that it was very smart to make a laughing matter of this war, but maybe if you weren't digging around the internet websites all day, posting this type of doom and gloom you seem to find, you would not be in such a mood. Just my opinion.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269637
03/23/09 08:12 PM
03/23/09 08:12 PM
West Virginia
B
bglong Offline
trapper
bglong  Offline
trapper
B

West Virginia
Fox news is the best thing we have going in our media besides Talk Radio. That being said, I cannot for the life of me understand why they have those idiots on Red Eye on there. And you are right, it is DISGRACEFUL. Why some of the regulars appear as guests I do not understand either.

Mira, I appreciate all your work on this forum. I also appreciate the brave Canadian soldiers that have stood with our forces to strengthen our position.

As a regular Fox News Viewer, I will write to complain. I would love to see that show cancelled anyway.

I am sorry for people who cannot appreciate your loyalty to your troops. They probably can't appreciate it because they aren't loyal to their own. I apologize that one of our networks allowed such drivel.

Bill

Never happier than when I smell just a little skunky.
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: grumpyoldman] #1269655
03/23/09 08:17 PM
03/23/09 08:17 PM
Peachland NC
D
David Underwood Offline
trapper
David Underwood  Offline
trapper
D

Peachland NC
This is true. And a couple of idiots
on trapperman do not represent all trappers.

No signature (can't write).
Charter member of the HAL fan club.
Only 4 miles from neil!
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: grumpyoldman] #1269680
03/23/09 08:28 PM
03/23/09 08:28 PM
Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: grumpyoldman
I don't think that it was very smart to make a laughing matter of this war, but maybe if you weren't digging around the internet websites all day, posting this type of doom and gloom you seem to find, you would not be in such a mood. Just my opinion.

Actually you have no idea where I got this item from. In fact it is big news up here and is on all of our news channels. People who lost their family in the support of your troops are really upset because this is like spitting on the graves of our lost soldiers.

As for my finding gloom & doom you have no clue of the efforts I put forth to defend your right to trap by disassembling the anti trapping message. In fact a lot of articles are emailed me by folks that are trying to turn back the tide of HSUS & Peta and I don't have to search the web at all.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: David Underwood] #1269694
03/23/09 08:33 PM
03/23/09 08:33 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: David Underwood
This is true. And a couple of idiots
on trapperman do not represent all trappers.

And that is why I asked for assistance in letting Fox know that Gutfeld made a very bad mistake in his round table satire. It's folks like Gutfeld that destroy & desensitize people and make them act as those taunting the police officers did. Just because vile dehumanizing satire is presented, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be challenged by good people.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269699
03/23/09 08:36 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Mira, that was the most bone-headed commentator on the worst news show on FOX News. So consider the source.

I can't/won't apologize as an American because that fool doesn't speak for my country.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: bglong] #1269700
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: bglong
Fox news is the best thing we have going in our media besides Talk Radio. That being said, I cannot for the life of me understand why they have those idiots on Red Eye on there. And you are right, it is DISGRACEFUL. Why some of the regulars appear as guests I do not understand either.

Mira, I appreciate all your work on this forum. I also appreciate the brave Canadian soldiers that have stood with our forces to strengthen our position.

As a regular Fox News Viewer, I will write to complain. I would love to see that show cancelled anyway.

I am sorry for people who cannot appreciate your loyalty to your troops. They probably can't appreciate it because they aren't loyal to their own. I apologize that one of our networks allowed such drivel.

Bill

I also enjoy Fox but if they go wrong , I will address that factor. Diod so the other day with Fox's Bill O'Rielly calling Carrie Underwood a Patriot.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: James] #1269729
03/23/09 08:41 PM
03/23/09 08:41 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: James
Mira, that was the most bone-headed commentator on the worst news show on FOX News. So consider the source.

I can't/won't apologize as an American because that fool doesn't speak for my country.

Jim

Nor would I ask you personally to apologize James. However I would hope that folks would try and understand that we must stand together when such pieces are offered and denounce them to their BOSSES. This is big news here in Canada and our Prime Minister is already receiving enough flak for sending troops on an UN mission in support of US policy to try and get terrorists defeated on their own soil and keep Taliban from executing woman for being raped or a myriad of reasons that we free people find appalling.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269747
03/23/09 08:45 PM
03/23/09 08:45 PM
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
J
James Offline
"Minka"
James  Offline
"Minka"
J

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
Well, Mira, I understand the Canadian sense of outrage. After all, you're only in Afghanistan to honor your NATO treaty obligations.

But we have a lot of bozos here in the US and I can't go on letter-writing campaigns for all of them. If it's any help, I refused to watch "Redeye" even before this fiasco.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001

"And that troll bs is something triggered snowflakes say when they dont like what someone posts." - Boco
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Blackdog] #1269753
03/23/09 08:46 PM
03/23/09 08:46 PM
Upstate NY
F
frwo25 Offline
trapper
frwo25  Offline
trapper
F

Upstate NY
Originally Posted By: Blackdog

That about sums it up right there!!!!!!!

These guys are a notch below the McKenzie brothers ... the only thing missing is the Elsinore beer and hosehead the dog. Remember these guys eh? Neither are a real news show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_&_Doug_McKenzie

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ] #1269757
03/23/09 08:47 PM
03/23/09 08:47 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: michael_obrien
Mira, you are not all there if you thing the words from one tv personality speak for all Americans-

michael

And where have I ever given you reason to think my brain is addled. When wrongs are done I try to right them. Is that to difficult for you to understand? When someone offers a lie about traps I correct the lies and will defend the truth. When a video is offered that is false I address it. However if I am pointing out the lie all by myself, then by abdication of the rest of the people who know the video to be a lie, will allow the lie to become the norm.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: James] #1269760
03/23/09 08:48 PM
03/23/09 08:48 PM
Red Lion, PA.
Z
ZSTRINE Offline
trapper
ZSTRINE  Offline
trapper
Z

Red Lion, PA.
Just remember this, If Canada was attacked the USA would be there to help. And also remember it could be your city/providence next to get planes flown into it.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Sullivan K] #1269784
03/23/09 08:55 PM
03/23/09 08:55 PM
Allen County, Indiana
G
Geezerman Offline
trapper
Geezerman  Offline
trapper
G

Allen County, Indiana
I believe it is a very distasteful piece of satire/comedy. It even seemed to be pushing satire to the edge. Anybody can say anything they want-----doesn’t mean it’s true. A couple of people, on TV, do not speak for all United States citizens.

AMEN K, I agree

We hear that you cant judge groups of people by the actions of a few, so why then judge this BS comedy show?

I don't believe anyone watches it anyways. I did once, that was it.

Don't like the moral-less attitude, I feel its the problem we have in the US today, no morals , ethics or intergrity.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: ZSTRINE] #1269793
03/23/09 09:01 PM
03/23/09 09:01 PM
Mira Trapper Offline OP
trapper
Mira Trapper  Offline OP
trapper

Originally Posted By: ZSTRINE
Just remember this, If Canada was attacked the USA would be there to help. And also remember it could be your city/providence next to get planes flown into it.

And just where do you think your folks landed when your air space was invaded and closed down to air traffic during 9/11 and who do you think it was that put your citizens up free of charge and even invited them into OUR homes till your air space was opened up again? Unlike the Hudson Ferry Service who took that plane to shore we never even sent a bill in to your Government for looking after your people.

[Linked Image]
Mac Leod Motto
Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269836
03/23/09 09:20 PM
03/23/09 09:20 PM
Perham Minnesota 54
R
racerboy108 Offline
trapper
racerboy108  Offline
trapper
R

Perham Minnesota 54
Really all this bickering back and forth is doing nothing but seperating us even more. This clip I agree is done in very poor taste and I don't agree with it at all.

But I think our world is getting way over sensitive and way to uncaring of mankind no matter where your from. And by these lines getting farther apart it makes problems bigger.

But to add more insult us throwing more baggage back and forth debating this doesn't make any more sense than the clip does.

I like knowing Canada is our ally and Mexico to. Are both of those countries equal to ours in military? No but we would all stand beside each other and fight the same. And to me a Canada's life compared to a American life is valued the same. People from both countries have lost and will sacrifice more lifes to protect one another. And to me that is what's important to remember here.

Both countries need each other so let's keep getting along and do what's right for everybody and support each other.

The clip is in poor taste but like said above don't take this clip for how most Americans feel about Canada.

Re: This is absolutely DISGRACEFUL. [Re: Mira Trapper] #1269951
03/23/09 09:57 PM
03/23/09 09:57 PM
Wy
Cattrax Offline
trapper
Cattrax  Offline
trapper

Wy
Originally Posted By: Mira Trapper
Originally Posted By: michael_obrien

michael

And where have I ever given you reason to think my brain is addled. When wrongs are done I try to right them. Is that to difficult for you to understand? When someone offers a lie about traps I correct the lies and will defend the truth. When a video is offered that is false I address it. However if I am pointing out the lie all by myself, then by abdication of the rest of the people who know the video to be a lie, will allow the lie to become the norm.

Mira I can see why you and people in your country would take offence to this, and if it was the other way around it would be just as bad, there is some on here that make good points, but I do believe that michael obrien is not one of them, he likes to post to stir things up a lot on here, and if it was turned around he would be screaming too, we dont need comedy like this in the shape everything is in right now!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread