Cindy Seff, Fundraising Chairman for FurBearers Unlimited and Federal Firearms Dealer. I am Arizona State Director for the National Trappers Association. I live in Seligman Arizona where I own a cabinet shop with my husband George as well as a small shop with guns, reloading, hunting, camping and shooting supplies as well as a few trapline supplies. I love to trap, hunt and fish those things are my passion in life. I am very involved with local wildlife organizations. I am a lifetime member of the National Trappers Association, Arizona Trappers Association and National Rifle Association. I have went into retirement this past year 2008 as long standing officers of two elite Arizona Organizations. The first is the Wildlife Conservation Council a coalition of Arizona Wildlife Organizations in which I was Secretary for 17 years as well as past president for 14yrs of the Arizona Trappers Association. I still volunteer my time as an action alert for Arizona Game and Fish Department, Wildlife Conservation Council and Arizona Sportsman for Wildlife. My husband and myself make gland lure and sell it with the proceeds going to the Arizona Trappers Association, in which we purchase the Miss Rodeo Arizona Fur Coat each year with. I love all the friends I have made in the trapping community over the years and spend my limited free time on Trapperman as well as a few other websites. I look forward to seeing old friends as well as making new friends this year ahead.
Happy Trails, Cindy