Garry McLaughlin, 68 years old started trapping in 1947. The User Name of Actor comes from my 32 years of stage acting. Most was Community Theater, but had 3 years of professional Dinner Theater. My specialty was comedy and stage character make-up.

My wildlife background includes State and Federal Game Protector, Writer of over 100 published outdoor articles (some under the pen name D. Bradley), over 200 speaking engagements, teaching in Adult Education (classes on trapping and hunting and fishing conservation, 8 TV appearances (trapping), Weekly radio program 3 years, Dozens of trapping clinics, Managed a Game Farm and Hunting Club, Was Land Manager of 210,000 acres of state land (Florida), and hunt, fish and trap all that I can.

Non-related to hunting, fishing and trapping activities: I have published a book of poetry, paint (mostly wildlife and still life), sing, written and copy written several songs, Study history and do genealogy (having compiled over 39,000 related names) and was very active in politics, but have given that up as a lost cause.