trapping
kids

Trading Post

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Trapper Talk
54 minutes ago
Reckon this might be some of yours . That whole deal is nothing but coal waiting to be loaded up
[Linked Image]
0 30 Read More
Trapper Talk
1 hour ago
So as some of you may know I run an odd jobs business and I made a thread a couple of weeks ago to see if anyone would be interested in what I do for work I just got back into doing jobs again since I ran out so I decided I should start this thread. I do all kinds of work from mowing to tree removal to shed cleanout. Anything and everything and if I don't know how, I'll learn how to do it. I would appreciate constructive criticism on my work and how to improve.

Here's the first job of the thread. This is a yard that I don't charge for and one of the only ones that I do it for. The reason is the guy is an old trapper who's knees don't work like they used to and he has since hung up his traps. He can also no longer do this kind of work as he can't stand for very long so it's been up to me and his few neighbors to keep his yard in shape. I have driven past and seen branches and trees fallen in his yard so I decided to stop tonight and start cleaning them up. We have been talking about doing some trading but some unfortunate events and family stuff on his side have stopped it from happening, I'm going to keep that drama out of it.

Today was day 1 of cleaning up his yard and the goal of today was to get all of the branches bucked up into manageable chunks to load into the trailer. I did this and dragged them up to his driveway for easier loading. I did accomplish this goal for the day and will be going back at a later date with my trailer to load the branches up and bring them to my dumping grounds. This work was all done with a Stihl MS180 and my hands, no machinery.

I would like to get a bigger saw like an MS291, but I'm waiting to find one second hand so I'm not putting a bunch of money into another saw. I have ran a friend's MS291 and like the power and feel of it in my hands and not having to bend over because of the bigger bar was a big plus.

Here are the pictures from today

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 43 Read More
Trapper Talk
3 hours ago
[Linked Image]

Sautéed in butter with salt and pepper! Nothing tastes this good. What an absolute treat!
0 215 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 09:41 PM
Have 6 Bridger 1.75 coils for sale. Baseplated center swivel regular jaw. Good strong traps. $48.00+ shipping. Can get in a medium flat rate box for $18.40 shipping. Money order only.
0 115 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
[a]-Nebraska Trappers' Guide - 1948 - By Edson Fichter and George Hytrek --$14.50 shipped

[b]-Nebraska Trapping - 1980 - By George Schildman, Frank Andelt & Jim Brunner --$13.50 shipped

Please PM me if Interested - Thanks for Looking!

Randy
0 43 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 06:30 PM
Fur tumbler (650), air brush and compressor red (200), fish fill, and misc smaller stuff (200) , PM me and more you buy more you save, about 50%of brand new price even though it's all brand new getting out of it due to some family stuff, have more photos of stuff not pictured no shipping
[*]
0 235 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 06:25 PM
Everything for 20 bucks in photo, pick up only no shipping
0 197 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 04:12 PM
.. I have the following knives complete with sheaths. .. order by the number by the knife…prices shown do not include shipping.. Ship to lower 48 only.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 238 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 01:22 PM
Do you have any laying around you dont use anymore?

Interested in selling them?
0 60 Read More
Trap Collector Forum
Yesterday at 10:31 AM
I forgot I had six Victor 3N's.
No government stamping

What is the value?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
0 83 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 10:06 AM
(48) Lil Grizz Dog Proofs FS

[Linked Image]

$15 a trap plus shipping
0 226 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 10:03 AM
(12) Sleepy Creek #11 DJ with wild river pans FS

[Linked Image]

$100 plus shipping
0 234 Read More
Trap Shed
Yesterday at 06:52 AM
What to buy parts just let me know what you have and what you want for them also interested in lo wall parts
0 162 Read More