Home

15 Belise #160's For Sale (Reduced)

Posted By: trapper_Bob

15 Belise #160's For Sale (Reduced) - 10/17/19 02:26 PM

I have the following traps for sale. I will except a check but prefer a postal money order ( a postal money order is a money order purchased from the post office). My bank holds other types of money orders until they clear so please no other types. I will except Paypal but 3% will be added to the purchase price or you can send as a gift. Please do not send cash. If you want the traps please send me your name, address and phone number. Until I receive your contact information, the traps will remain up for sale. Please ask any questions you might have.

15 Belise #160's for sale. Prefer to sell as one lot. Very good condition. All have been dipped. Some look like were never used. One is missing the swivel at the end of the cable. I'm asking $190.00 which does not include shipping. I tried setting and putting in various sized flat rate boxes but couldn't come up with any good configuration to fit a lot in the flat rate boxes. Can go to the USPS site and find postage calculator. Plug in zip code and the box weighs 28 LBS and is 15" long, 11" high and 12"wide.

Re: 15 Belise #160's For Sale - 10/22/19 10:08 AM

TTT #1 Reduced

Re: 15 Belise #160's For Sale - 11/05/19 11:03 AM

TTT #2
© 2024 Trapperman Forums