Home

Big root?

Posted By: dirthole90

Big root? - 09/26/16 12:13 AM

Are there certain criteria at which you would attempt to sell an individual
Ginseng root by itself? Is there a certain weight green or length or age at which it is considered a trophy of sorts? If there is would
You suggest putting it in a jar with the 100 proof vodka until you find a buyer? Thanks in advance .
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: Big root? - 09/28/16 05:04 AM

I have a big bunch of trophy Ginseng roots and have offered them to Chinese buyers and American buyers so many times I have lost count.They will always offer to buy the roots but never than a higher price than whatever that piece of root might bring if it is in with a pound of normal Ginseng.
I keep hearing people say they get big bucks for certain roots, but, my Ginseng gets a lot of exposure to the right buyers. Maybe I am one more unlucky son of a gun, but that is pretty much the way my life has gone. Believe me I have tried my best to sell these roots for any kind of a profit margin over and above what the regular price of seng might be, but always get told to throw them in with the barrel of roots and they will buy them. I still own all the trophy roots and quite a large amt. of buyers know I own these roots.
Good luck with selling your trophy roots.
Posted By: dirthole90

Re: Big root? - 09/29/16 06:23 PM

Thanks DON,

I do not have any big roots I was just wondering if there was a certain size or weight that made them extraordinary.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums