Home

Echinacea Angustifolia

Posted By: kradd

Echinacea Angustifolia - 07/05/16 06:12 PM

I am currently buying Echinacea Angustifolia. If you are interested, please message me on here or email me @ customerservice@mwhresources.com.
Posted By: Okiecntry

Re: Echinacea Angustifolia - 07/05/16 09:57 PM

I don't have any Echinacea Augustifolia in my area (that I know of) but is there much of a market for Echinacea Pallida?
Posted By: kradd

Re: Echinacea Angustifolia - 07/06/16 04:00 AM

I haven't had a market for it in quite a while. I know that it was a big mover several years back. Do you dig it very often?
Posted By: Okiecntry

Re: Echinacea Angustifolia - 07/07/16 01:31 PM

I haven't actually dug any. Based on a post I did on here last year, I was able to identify what type of Echinacea I have here. It has been interesting seeing the patches last year and watching them come back this year and how a couple of the patches expanded. I was also able to find a couple more patches this year that are either new or I overlooked last year. All of these are on a ten mile stretch of highway right of way and cross over into two counties in Eastern Oklahoma. If I ever decide to try to dig my next thing will be to find out if it is even legal to dig on highway right of way. Does anyone know for Oklahoma?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums