Home

Help!

Posted By: dirthole90

Help! - 09/01/15 09:43 AM

I have been walking all over the mountains around the house. I have a couple images that I will try to attach. I have found baneberry I believe and jack n the pulpit I believe. I also

have black cohosh up the road. I could use a little help if any can be offered in trying to find ginseng if there is any around. I live in central Pa. I live in Centre county near state college. The one picture is of the area that I am looking in. North to east facing and I believe heavy growth. I cannot find much more to read on finding this, obviously you cannot find someone to teach you this unless it is family. I do not have that luxury. Any help would be appreciated. I have found everything else that I have set out this year to find blood root, black cohosh, and others. I am not looking to sell it just find it. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: Help! - 09/01/15 07:33 PM

yepper, that does look like indian turnip/jack in the pulpit berries. and that's baneberry/dolls eyes. finding those 2 indicator plants means the conditions are pretty good for finding seng.

Re: Help! - 09/02/15 04:57 PM

Thanks foxkidd if there's anything else I am missing I would appreciate any help.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Help! - 09/02/15 06:13 PM

I sent you a pm bud.

Re: Help! - 09/02/15 09:17 PM

Thanks
© 2024 Trapperman Forums