Home

ginseng bust

Posted By: panax hunter

ginseng bust - 09/21/14 07:19 PM

did anybody hear or read about the bust in WV????? 190 lbs of seng. my son sent me a picture and a website about it but i cant read it cause it is to small on my phone. maybe somebody heard about it.
Posted By: Ms.Miss

Re: ginseng bust - 09/22/14 02:16 AM

11 arrest 190 pounds estimated 180,000.00. Dug before season. After a year long investigation. It also reports it was southern WV and also found was stolen guns,drugs and 30,000 in cash seized aswell.
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: ginseng bust - 09/22/14 05:00 AM

They need to catch every last person that digs out of season. I do wish they would stop putting the drugs and guns in with the ginseng arrest. Makes seng diggers look bad.
Posted By: blackhammer

Re: ginseng bust - 09/22/14 09:47 PM

Heard a couple Wisconsin buyers got their computers inpounded this past week by the feds.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: ginseng bust - 09/22/14 10:51 PM

its getting outta hand imo....i'm all for protecting the resource, but it seems like there goin after major drug cartels kinda tactics.
Posted By: don Wolf

Re: ginseng bust - 09/23/14 05:24 AM

they are messing a good sport up. Hard to think every body is dishonest. The cartel to arrest ginseng dealers and diggers is going to far. One of these days, somebody is going to sue their but off. I would clap if they did. Like I said, I have no problem with catching somebody digging out of season or tresspassing, but to just go willy nilly after people that have no idea about what is going on, is going to far.
Posted By: millsginseng

Re: ginseng bust - 02/01/15 06:24 AM

Can't get enough enforcement I.M.O. Too many poachers and too many crooked dealers.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums